Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 88. (Read 26090 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
September 14, 2017, 05:04:06 AM
i think this is the right time to hold your Ethereum because the price of Ethereum is down. and i think this is the right time to buy Ethereum.
many fake new china ban bitcoin then the price fall down so much. it time to buy ETH now.

But people do believe those "ban" hoaxes! Just one glance into https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/business/bitcoin-mine-china.html would tell them about the reality in Dalad Banner and how far the goverment is exploiting the Kubuqi Desert natural resources.

ETH still got up potential, it is the technology frontier. However, frontier life can turn fast, get harsh. You need nerves. Diversifying like suggested above. But not cutting down 50% of ETH supply. More keeping 70~80%
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
September 14, 2017, 04:55:05 AM
Better holding your Eth will surely gives you profit as the price of Eth right now is not that high. If selling you have now maybe you will regret later on. Just wait, hold 250 eth you can earn huge profit for sure.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 14, 2017, 04:23:59 AM
if you are not in need of money you should hold it until next year.
 I am sure the price of eth will rise because eth coins are nice and promising.
Hold and be a your saving. 250 ETH is a very large number and we can benefit greatly from it
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 01:31:18 AM
Hold it ...
You can also consider selling 50 & diversifying to

Dash
Monero
Litecoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
September 14, 2017, 01:12:41 AM
Don't sell it mate and hold it for a long term ETH has a great future ahead and you will see lots of improvement in it which will take price to extreme high level and if you sell now then that would an worst decision of your life.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
September 14, 2017, 01:10:40 AM
If the OP have sell the day he open that thread he should be happy now and have around 350 ETH if he buy today. (so many "if"Smiley
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Green Mining 85% Cheaper
September 10, 2017, 01:55:37 PM
i think this is the right time to hold your Ethereum because the price of Ethereum is down. and i think this is the right time to buy Ethereum.
many fake new china ban bitcoin then the price fall down so much. it time to buy ETH now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
September 10, 2017, 11:17:09 AM
Etherum is very promising crypto-currency. It was hold the second place by the price till Bitcoin cash appeared. But I think Etherum has much bigger future than Bitcoin Cash, it can even replace bitcoin one day. So, I recommend you to hold your founds, or cash our half if you are so impatient.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
September 10, 2017, 11:14:29 AM
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
September 10, 2017, 10:59:12 AM
I wouldn't sell it if I were you. Eth is a high potential coin which still has a long way to go. If you are planing a long term investment eth is a great choice. Holding is the right thing to do.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 08:19:56 AM
It depends, what would you sell it for? If fiat, then i would suggest holding it. If you do due diligence and find good undervalued projects, I would personally invest some of it in other projects. It's better to be diversified in this space as you've seen how volatile news can be for one coin, potentially destroying your portfolio. Look for projects that have good teams and haven't been pumped to ridiculous prices.
I would also suggest holding them a little longer or better converting them into Bitcoins. Selling out for no reason other than being afraid of suffering from more loss will actually become regret in future. However, if there is some other reason behind as you have mentioned, he can sell some amount of it.
This guy Ethereum is the macho man of altcoins. A cool dude who has maintained first position for a long time now! Also, there are predictions about its price growing at least two to three hundred dollars within two months. So, my vote is also for holding it. Well, the best will be converting it to BTCs once it is in its pumping phase.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
September 08, 2017, 03:00:16 PM
It depends, what would you sell it for? If fiat, then i would suggest holding it. If you do due diligence and find good undervalued projects, I would personally invest some of it in other projects. It's better to be diversified in this space as you've seen how volatile news can be for one coin, potentially destroying your portfolio. Look for projects that have good teams and haven't been pumped to ridiculous prices.
I would also suggest holding them a little longer or better converting them into Bitcoins. Selling out for no reason other than being afraid of suffering from more loss will actually become regret in future. However, if there is some other reason behind as you have mentioned, he can sell some amount of it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
September 08, 2017, 10:21:59 AM
There is no reason to sell this time, Keep hold until the price is above 0.1BTC, I am sure ETH has a bright future.

That would be a great news with 250eth, but BTC won't stop rising, after November folk the rise will only begin. So this 0.1 will be hard to see!
Activity: 306
September 08, 2017, 10:10:46 AM
Bro, i think posting in this forum on how much money you have is not safe. It's like you are advertising yourself to hackers, it's $84k! You are now shining on those hackers eyes. Btw my advice is hold it or take a quarter or half and move it in bitcoin. Don't just put all your eggs in one tray.  Smiley
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
September 08, 2017, 09:38:15 AM
BTC = cocacola, ETH = pepsi, it´s here to stay as a second actor...

when you go to Bittrex you either trade on BTC or in ETH... when you buy cryto in coinbase, you buy BTC o ETH, etc etc...
It will probably not give the same profits as other alts in the short term, in the long term it will do nothing but grow up...
A comparison between Eth and Bitcoins is simply funny. Altcoins are just a stock of laughter in the world of crypto coins. If someone is really sincere with himself, he will definitely go for bitcoins. However, it is not a good thing to sell all. I would advise turning some into BTCs and keep the remaining ones.
Activity: 155
September 08, 2017, 02:16:58 AM
Invest in some good ICO after you do research and you can significantly increase your fund Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
September 08, 2017, 02:09:10 AM
OMG! 250 Ethereum!! You just hold on. Don't sell a .01 Ethereum. Because in the end of this year Ethereum price will be $1200. Now think that how much you will get profit. If you want to invest on some crypto coin. So you can invest 15/20% Ehtereum on some good coin. But don't try to invest all Ethereum.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 11:12:39 PM
I don't like how ETH is inflationary, it discourages me
Activity: 477
Merit: 261
September 07, 2017, 10:58:12 PM
my sugestion hold youre ETH balance
ETH price to reach 500 - 600 dollar is not dificult
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
September 07, 2017, 10:56:29 PM
I suggest to hold, eth shows a great improvement this year, the price increasing is not as fast as bitcoin but it slowly increase and stabilize, eth will survive for a long time and the price will keep on increasing so dont worry about your eth could lose the value
This topic is old. Cheesy I hope he dont panic sell when the price drop when CHina ban ICO. all thing is recover and go to moon
Pages:
Jump to: