Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 92. (Read 26090 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 05, 2017, 06:28:26 AM
hold it bro.. wait for the right time
before you sell it.
maybe it will reach 400$ until the end of this year.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
September 05, 2017, 06:10:29 AM
In december i had 500 eth, sold way to early. I was a new to crypto.  Don't make the same mistake like me. We are at the start of a new global market. Same goes for Neo, got it from under 5$, i  believe it wil touch 400$ and above.

Selling is also good if u sell at the beginning of a major crash like in July, and buy back lower. Never sell at the bottom, like now it is to late.
U are sitting on a gold mine.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Japanese Community Management and Translation
September 05, 2017, 06:04:48 AM
Do you follow Shannon's demon or HODL?  Grin
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 06:00:00 AM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

I think you should hold it. The roll back in price of ethereum is just minor. It will gain back its loss in a mean time and continue to increase bit by bit after that. Selling now will let you gain less profit or even deficit on your capital. That's not good. You may wait for another pump in price then sell it if you think that's the right price you want. That will require a lot patience and perseverance so that your hardwork will be paid equally

I agree - do not sell eth in this dip.  This is when you need to buy more eth.  I also suggest buying PIVX and I am also going to take a risk on NEO as this has lost over 55% of its value from the peak.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
September 05, 2017, 05:43:46 AM
I say u hold before. Now I coming to make u keep strong! The price will cover! dont worry
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
September 05, 2017, 02:32:49 AM

Give me your opinion.

I think you should hold it. The roll back in price of ethereum is just minor. It will gain back its loss in a mean time and continue to increase bit by bit after that. Selling now will let you gain less profit or even deficit on your capital. That's not good. You may wait for another pump in price then sell it if you think that's the right price you want. That will require a lot patience and perseverance so that your hardwork will be paid equally
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
September 01, 2017, 03:46:17 PM
If you have 250 ethereum its better if you hold your ethereum . Because I believe ethereum price will reach 1000 dollars before end of this yeat 2017. So dont sell it. If you buy ethereum with high price dont worry possible your money become double . Trader needs a patience becayse if you have that you will become sucessful and in the future possible you become a millionaire. Ethereum is a potential coin.
Activity: 616
September 01, 2017, 03:41:10 PM
250ETH is fantastic amount and can be utilized to achieve reasonable profit on trading. Losing 5ETH is only 2% and can be exceeded even by holding it in 1 month or less. We all want to hold them up to feel the expensive price like some time ago.
Activity: 630
September 01, 2017, 03:26:26 PM
If loss due to depreciation value, permanent loss is what we achieve. Just leaving ETH in your wallet, make it your savings in the future. Even as it seems this year, ETH will be more scintillating than its previous value. We cann't see one eye for this, because ETH have many advantages over other altcoin.
Activity: 284
September 01, 2017, 03:17:19 PM
I think you should hold ethereum for a little longer and wait for the time that it has its best exchanging rates so you can earn more money and you can gain more profit. But no matter what , the value of a coin is varying that means it has a chance to decrease or increase its value , you just have to wait for the right time and the right moment so that you can earn more. But its up to you if you want to sell or hold it.
I suggest to hold it for a long period of time, because be ethereum is the best altcoin in entire world. I think the price of this coin will continue to increase in the market this coming year.

the price of this coin is still very high this year. This is a promising coin. Many investors have long noticed that this monya is very easy and convenient to use
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
September 01, 2017, 12:24:34 PM
I think you should hold ethereum for a little longer and wait for the time that it has its best exchanging rates so you can earn more money and you can gain more profit. But no matter what , the value of a coin is varying that means it has a chance to decrease or increase its value , you just have to wait for the right time and the right moment so that you can earn more. But its up to you if you want to sell or hold it.
I suggest to hold it for a long period of time, because be ethereum is the best altcoin in entire world. I think the price of this coin will continue to increase in the market this coming year.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
September 01, 2017, 11:32:23 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 31, 2017, 09:53:25 PM
When did you get all these ETH?  At what price?
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
August 31, 2017, 11:59:03 AM
I suggest for you to hold on to your Ethereum and wait because the price of Ethereum will try to increase back again; not exactly sure when but I'm pretty sure it will. Still holding for a couple of mines too for safe keeping.
Activity: 252
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
August 31, 2017, 11:47:53 AM
why sell? what bitcoin have and eth don't have. eth have more future than bitcoin. So just hold
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
August 31, 2017, 11:22:11 AM
I don't have any eth and will buy some shortly. I wouldn't sell right now, I think it's looking better than it has in two months for eth. I mean portfolio management is your choice, but I sense a strong rest of the year for eth. I was definitely sour on eth versus bitcoin in the two months up til now, but not now, I'm positive on both now, possibly eth even more in the short term.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
August 31, 2017, 11:14:02 AM
The answer is hold, proof of stake will seem to boost the price of ETH and reach new ATH. the  miners will forcefully buying ETH because of POS so that the demands increase.
selling is such a waste right now and not the wisest move, but it's up to you to decide.
actually, ETH has now being stagnant and stay at the same range of price for long time, what do you think will come soon? it's definitely new ATH
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 31, 2017, 11:10:12 AM
Store it safely on a trezor or ledger and put it somewhere safe. Come back and check out its price in 2019 and im sure you will be really happy with that decision
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
August 31, 2017, 11:00:39 AM

Give me your opinion.

What price did you bought those ETH coins? If its on lower price then better to hold it of but if you do like to diversify then cashout half of it then invest on coins which do have potential and dont forget to put on Bitcoin too knowing price will really sore up on this year even on breaking the 5k usd price point but holding purely on ETH isnt a bad idea.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
August 31, 2017, 10:33:34 AM
 Can u live without this money forever? if u can. so confident to hold 3 year on eth!
Pages:
Jump to: