Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 3 Million USD to invest into Crypto Currency - How should I do it? - page 2. (Read 19829 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Probably the best to invest in now would be SJCX and MAID since they are so close...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Shit, if you got that amount of capital.

Why not just partner up with the already established main mining producers in china. Invest with them and be a bigger force.

Invest as in you become their priceloss risk scenario when they need cash youre there. So they dont have to constantly cash out their bitcoin into yuan.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
@619,
First of all, (sorry for being off-topic), but 619 is my lucky number, I have my mobile number too that ends with it... Wink
Secondly, if I were you, I would definitely invest those 3M into a completely new project taking Bitcoins into consideration, but I would rather try to be more productive in terms of security bitcoin lacks in some cases...
I would go for an alt that has everything it takes to just overcome the risks bitcoin already has, associated with it...
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
guess he should have bought some ETH with that 3MM lol

Yes. But if he invest the $3M in the Eth mining equipment, he can make a lot of money and sell the equipment later.

not that easy how you make it , you need to buy 3M in gpu with all the heat issue and the power needed, not very convenient

would have been better to buy ethereum directly and wait for the pump
legendary
Activity: 1456
This thread is the thread that never ends, I keep seeing it pop up. OP has not logged on since:
Last Active:    June 16, 2015, 01:00:23 AM

Chances of many reading this with 3 million going twords crypto investment... slim.  Just not a ton of whales buy in everyday.  I think we can let this thread go after seeing that.  I did not realize above, but checked more into created date after this thread keeps poping up over multiple days.

Also beyond OP last active.  It is odd a new account bumped it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-have-3-million-usd-to-invest-into-crypto-currency-how-should-i-do-it-600368 .   He got lucky and was at top of page.... so no one got to see he bumped massive old thread if did not click back.
Activity: 1008
The only problem is putting that much into gpu to mine ether is that by the time the equipment actually goes online, something might happen to the coin and there might not be anything else to mine making it a risky investment.  Also please dont increase the hash anymore  Cool
Activity: 230
Merit: 250

Yes. But if he invest the $3M in the Eth mining equipment, he can make a lot of money and sell the equipment later.
legendary
You can spend one million to mine Ethereum. But you need to increase the hashing power gradually.

OK, I'll bite: Why must the hashing power be gradually increased?

maybe to not prevent a huge, dump because of panic dumping? investors may be scared if they see an huge hash increase, and begin to dump their coins
alh
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050
You can spend one million to mine Ethereum. But you need to increase the hashing power gradually.

OK, I'll bite: Why must the hashing power be gradually increased?
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
legendary

or bitcoin when it was at 200, and sell at around the peak of 500, or simple keep holding for the next boom
legendary
Activity: 1456

I seriously doubt he had the 3 million.   Looking at post history looks like he did a hobby level of mining with 40 S3's.  So he did invest in the crypto game.... but far less then the 3 million, and also is no longer active on forum.

So many of these threads pop up saying I have X to invest.... and they never invest.  I also think when your taking about millions or even hundreds of thousands you would go to a consultant vs a forum.   
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
alh
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050
Maybe the folks that are registering here as a Newbie for the purposes of promoting this kind of stuff, could just include "ponzi" or perhaps "scam" in their name.....  Smiley
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
check this video out if anyone is interested in minning.

http://www.onesavvybusiness.com

Warning.  This video is an advert for a Ponzi/Pyramid scheme using an imaginary coin called 'OneCoin'.  Don't waste your time.

See
http://cointelegraph.com/news/one-coin-much-scam-onecoin-exposed-as-global-mlm-ponzi-scheme

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/who-wants-onecoin-millionaire-you-7346558
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
If I had $3million to blow, either I'd buy BTC out right or invest in COIN, the upcoming ETF by the Winklevii:

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/041114/why-winklevoss-twins-new-bitcoin-etf-matters.asp

Should be interesting to see how it affects Bitcoin and the markets once it finally launches.

If the Winklevii buy new coins it should mostly push the price up
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Someone bought $2 million worth of BTC recently, was that you? Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
If I had $3million to blow, either I'd buy BTC out right or invest in COIN, the upcoming ETF by the Winklevii:

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/041114/why-winklevoss-twins-new-bitcoin-etf-matters.asp

Should be interesting to see how it affects Bitcoin and the markets once it finally launches.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

3 million? wow, maybe not invest it all
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
I don't believe a man who has gained 3M USD would ask an advice about investments on forum Grin

I second that motion

You can get 3m$ and not know how to invest, most people who have money don't know how to invest properly; doing your due diligence by asking questions and getting informations is actually one of the proper way to invest your money

Most people making hundreds of thousands a year in banks don't really know how to invest
Pages:
Jump to: