Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 3 Million USD to invest into Crypto Currency - How should I do it? - page 6. (Read 19829 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The SP 30 at the regular price is now 5,350 dollars and that's for a 5400 GH machine (thereby reaching the mystical $1 per GH) which can actually reach up to a speed of almost 7000 GH. It basically spits out money, but I hope I make a return on my 20 TH farm in which I paid 16,000 plus 290 per machine per month to run. It's a definite ROI.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
I've never even heard about Hashratio until you brought them up.

Enlighten me how one can obtain one of these $1/Gh magic money printing machines so I can be in the in crowd.

And if I need to know Chinese to speak to someone, I'll just pass.

You will need to buy 200+ to get them at $1/gh.

And here's some new technology that allows anyone to speak chinese: https://translate.google.com/

Sorry, I'm small potatoes compared to you Jimmothy.  How can the poor miners get a quantity 1 through 10 of a comparable miner?

Guessing I'll pass on Hashratio for now.  How big is your farm, if you don't mind me asking?  200 TH/s?

Enlighten me how one can obtain one of these $1/Gh magic money printing machines so I can be in the in crowd.

You will need to buy 200+ to get them at $1/gh.

And here's some new technology that allows anyone to speak chinese: https://translate.google.com/
better everyday ♥
Hashratio is $1/gh for large orders (200+ units) (no preorder)

Competition doesn't even compare.

You work for them or something?  NO one cares about Hashratio.

I'm almost positive you're the only one in this forum who doesn't care about them.

Nobody is going to force you to get a good deal. The free market will simply force out all the overpriced miners.

You work for them or something?  NO one cares about Hashratio.

I'm almost positive you're the only one in this forum who doesn't care about them.

Nobody is going to force you to get a good deal. The free market will simply force out all the overpriced miners.
better everyday ♥
If difficulty shoot up, will the price follow?

God, I hope so.  It's the only hope for fiat ROI for miners, forget about BTC ROI (unless you have free electric or multi million dollar farm).
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
If difficulty shoot up, will the price follow?
Activity: 126
Scrypt mining still provide ROI.

But I won't invest all money in just mining.
Yes it's providing ROI at the moment but when the large companies start to send out their big scrypt miners it won't worth to mine...
it's only my opinion!
better everyday ♥

You work for them or something?  NO one cares about Hashratio.
Activity: 213
Scrypt mining still provide ROI.

But I won't invest all money in just mining.

They are not full mining machines! They are just the hashing boards! It's like the ASICminer production in China. Buying in Bulk too from Spondoolies, i'm sure as hell they'd lower shipping for such a big order.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
The guy owns a couple of data centers already and says his investment can go up to 10,000,000. He's just low balling at the moment. If I were you, I would go with buying Spondoolies-tech hashing boards. At 3.2 TH/S each, they're killer good. There was a group buy earlier for the 5.4 (6.5 TH/S OC) SP30 machines. They were only 5,000 each, but some members paid 4500 instead. I am thinking that each hashing board itself is around 2000 each. Calculations would be here:

2,000 at 3.2 TH/S = 1$/1.6 GH | 1000W

7,500,000 = 12,000 TH/S or 12 PH/S (Possibly less depending on discounts. Max I think would be around 18 PH.) 2,750,000W or 2.75 MW

Raspberry Pi's and other accessories: Around 250-283,000
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Allied Control Datatanks (1.4 MW/ea)

And you'll need around 50 Gallons of Novec 900 per year.

They have 19 inch racks and saves over 95% worth of electricity a month. ASICminer uses 2-Phase immersion cooling.

You won't be spending a shitload on fans and stuff because they'd be in tanks. The boards also come out dry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This will all come out to around 9,000,000. I predict the electricity in terms of wattage drops to 137.5 KW

Predictions:

You possibly won't have this all set up until the difficulty reaches around 15,000,000,000 (That's my guess, but it could be lower or higher)

Monthly electricity cost: 10,000

Money made monthly: 6,700,000

Return on Investment: 42 days

You'd be making around 200,000 daily.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat this all as speculation, but a fairly accurate claim in my opinion. Others may say different and I accept all other constructive criticism.

You cannot buy and plug 2000 miners without any additional costs and the delivery may be late
Activity: 228
Well I thought  about it at Christmas when the media was all over BTC and decided that "during a gold rush, sell shovels", so instead of taking a risk and buying bitcoins or a mining rig I setup www.cloudminingreviews.com for $10 and made a profit the first month and a steady weekly commission since then plus BTCs from direct banner advertising.

If you notice the ones making it are the hardware providers, e-wallets, payment network etc. If you have 3-10M you should invest in the infrastructure or an ad-based platform.

I would entertain the idea of selling my site :-)

Great looking site.  I had the same idea and came up with http://cryptocoinstats.com/
The guy owns a couple of data centers already and says his investment can go up to 10,000,000. He's just low balling at the moment. If I were you, I would go with buying Spondoolies-tech hashing boards. At 3.2 TH/S each, they're killer good. There was a group buy earlier for the 5.4 (6.5 TH/S OC) SP30 machines. They were only 5,000 each, but some members paid 4500 instead. I am thinking that each hashing board itself is around 2000 each. Calculations would be here:

2,000 at 3.2 TH/S = 1$/1.6 GH | 1000W

7,500,000 = 12,000 TH/S or 12 PH/S (Possibly less depending on discounts. Max I think would be around 18 PH.) 2,750,000W or 2.75 MW

Raspberry Pi's and other accessories: Around 250-283,000
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Allied Control Datatanks (1.4 MW/ea)

And you'll need around 50 Gallons of Novec 900 per year.

They have 19 inch racks and saves over 95% worth of electricity a month. ASICminer uses 2-Phase immersion cooling.

You won't be spending a shitload on fans and stuff because they'd be in tanks. The boards also come out dry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This will all come out to around 9,000,000. I predict the electricity in terms of wattage drops to 137.5 KW

Predictions:

You possibly won't have this all set up until the difficulty reaches around 15,000,000,000 (That's my guess, but it could be lower or higher)

Monthly electricity cost: 10,000

Money made monthly: 6,700,000

Return on Investment: 42 days

You'd be making around 200,000 daily.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat this all as speculation, but a fairly accurate claim in my opinion. Others may say different and I accept all other constructive criticism.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
The best way to spend your money is donate to the homeless.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Instead of spending 3 mil to buy ASICs for mining, what about investing the money to build and run a new exchange? Or maybe a new cloud mining site?
Probably another member who had over 600 TH/S. There were 3 of them at the time I had seen it. The hashrate was almost 8000 TH for eligius.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Lol.

So many bitches around here...
Pages:
Jump to: