Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 5 posts now and 16hrs login time, why I am still a newbie - page 3. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I believe it takes 8 post minimum
Activity: 126
I think this newbie regulation is a crock. 

I understand the need to regulate spam, but meh. It's not hard at all for someone to make casual replies six times. Like this one. Smiley
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
4 hours with 4 post or reply?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
still cant post/reply outside newbie section, what gives??
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Y'all want a single...
This rule is really annoying... Why it has to be this way?
Activity: 150
No, it does not take 6 posts. It takes up to 10 minutes after reaching the requirements until the new permissions are granted.

I did registration and 7 posts yesterday, however, spend only 40 mins on forum, now, day later I`ve got 1:15 on forum, 7 posts and still newbie. The topic I wanted to post to is already too old.

That's life in the digital world lol
another thing for newbies to pass that process sooner: I`ve got browser with couple of tags open, and once the tag with forum is inactive (I`m on the other reading news or checking exchange, etc.), the time counter stops, so it is only counting time, when your tag with forum is active in browser.
Activity: 77
No, it does not take 6 posts. It takes up to 10 minutes after reaching the requirements until the new permissions are granted.

I did registration and 7 posts yesterday, however, spend only 40 mins on forum, now, day later I`ve got 1:15 on forum, 7 posts and still newbie. The topic I wanted to post to is already too old.

That's life in the digital world lol
Activity: 150

Activity: 17
Those damn otters! Always making it hard on us.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
I'm eagerly awaiting jumping in the deep-end with all the big boys.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Almost at the 4 hour mark!
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I think you need to wait a few minutes for the system to promote you to Jr member.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I think this newbie regulation is a crock. 

Agreed.
Activity: 8
replies like this one should surely count. Otherwise I would expect a large amount of threads being opened and few being replied to.
Activity: 201
Merit: 105
Activity: 11
I'm not really for the 4 hour time minimum. A little steep, in my mind.
Activity: 98
Official Troll of bitcointalk,Certified by John K.
These restrictions sucks sometimes but they are good for community.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
quite a boring restriction if you want to do a alt for business ...

If you already have an established account you may use it to request your business alt to be whitelisted and bypass the restrictions Smiley
Activity: 13
quite a boring restriction if you want to do a alt for business ...
Activity: 41
It is really annoying, I signed up to buy something in the Goods section.
Pages:
Jump to: