Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 500,000$ to invest - page 11. (Read 11871 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
DreamTeam Token
August 11, 2017, 09:04:08 AM
In DreamTeam. Dreamteam is a new blockchain-based platform that unites gamers from around the world and emits its own Token currency.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
August 11, 2017, 08:09:57 AM
$500K ? Buy properties or gold Grin

If you want to invest on cryptocurrency, better you do some research. After all you can split your money to Bitcoin and invest to a precious thing, example :
1. $10K for Bitcoin
2. Buy Real Estate/gold  Grin

You can certainly work out a great plan before engaging in investing with anything even in Cryptocurrency we surely need planning and a bit of research before getting on an investment but I am very sure that bitcoin is 100% legit and a must have investment because the price is unbelievably still rising but it is a good thing to not put all your money in bitcoin and yes gold has a significant price to just like bitcoin it's price is huge to so investing with it is good.

Naah, im not a good planner but i just look out the amount of money Grin with that money you can buy real estate, so why did he wants to invest that money on cryptocurrency ? You can not spend your money for uncertain business. In my opinion only three types of people do that thing :
1. In fact he has no money Grin
2. His property/money is too much
3. Too st*pid in accounting Grin
Real estate means a lot of work for investment returns as low as 4% p.a. and no more than 15-20% p.a. Real estate is a shitty investment with too much work and too little reward. Of course you can pay an agency to deal with all the paper work, rent collection etc. for you, but that will lower profits further. Crypto>Stocks>Real Estate if you're young and not obscenely rich already. If you're old or ultra-wealthy, then it makes sense to put some into real estate, some into stocks and a little bit into crypto.
Activity: 229
August 11, 2017, 08:05:55 AM
That depends on what your trade style and risk appetite are like.

I personally prefer a mix of long-term HODL and swing trading, but don't see any point in day trading without a trade bot. I suppose some people are into the thrill of poorly predictable instant movements though.

Anyways, depending on your risk appetite, I would keep a larger/smaller stack that is equally spaced between Bitcoin, Ethereum and AiCoin as my "keep value / reach minimum desired amount of profit" stash. This could be as much as 70% or as little as 50% or less if you just want to preserve your capital while placing more "high risk very hard reward" bets on altcoin projects. AiCoin is extremely likely to outperform BTC and ETH with a similar or lower draw-down than both of those due to the nature of the coin.

As far as promising altcoin projects with more potential  risk/reward go, Waves is on the moderate side in terms of risk/reward and could hold a slightly larger position.

Something like Presearch could explode if they market and develop it properly, especially with all the controversy around Google currently and the issues with big tech profiting off of individual users without really sharing the pie.

SONM is rock-bottom currently due to pretty large-scaled FUD campaigns, which in my opinion were ungrounded. If it traced the performance of Golem (a similar project), it could see price increases from 2x to 30x within half a year with a fairly low chance for further draw-down from its current price.

Ark is also a very promising project due to the announced SmartBridge feature, it's still not around it's May ATH and may or may not drop in the short-term, but it's unlikely that it's anywhere near its end right now.

DeepOnion has just started trading and the freely airdropped coins started trading upwards of 10 cents each. If the project delivers they could easily hit $1-10 before 2020 and even go notably higher than that by 2020 and onward as well. Since you already have $500k I'm not sure if you care about joining the signature campaign, but that's a fairly small time investment (10 posts a week with 50 characters each) that could quite well turn into several hundred grand if you hold the bag and the project pans out.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 11, 2017, 07:54:49 AM
With a $500.000 investment you don't need to worry about doing trades often to make profit. You can just buy Bitcoins and hold it for some time. You will surely have a big income for a long time by doing this. Trade with AltCoins would be just necessary if your bankroll would be smaller, as you have much money it's a desnecessary risk in my opinion as you can lose money this way too.
Activity: 294
August 11, 2017, 07:49:20 AM
where should i invest and why ?

first you have to give me money first .
 Invest in a potential alt coins that you think will grow in a short or long period of time. Then also invest in a traditional business like house renting, own a condominium. You can invest also in a food restaurant . Its up to you bro.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
August 11, 2017, 07:43:15 AM
$500K ? Buy properties or gold Grin

If you want to invest on cryptocurrency, better you do some research. After all you can split your money to Bitcoin and invest to a precious thing, example :
1. $10K for Bitcoin
2. Buy Real Estate/gold  Grin

You can certainly work out a great plan before engaging in investing with anything even in Cryptocurrency we surely need planning and a bit of research before getting on an investment but I am very sure that bitcoin is 100% legit and a must have investment because the price is unbelievably still rising but it is a good thing to not put all your money in bitcoin and yes gold has a significant price to just like bitcoin it's price is huge to so investing with it is good.

Naah, im not a good planner but i just look out the amount of money Grin with that money you can buy real estate, so why did he wants to invest that money on cryptocurrency ? You can not spend your money for uncertain business. In my opinion only three types of people do that thing :
1. In fact he has no money Grin
2. His property/money is too much
3. Too st*pid in accounting Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
August 11, 2017, 05:52:01 AM
I would better put such funds into realiable ICOs backed up by real business/assets
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
August 11, 2017, 05:50:07 AM

I think you should study bitcoin first more than anything else. In case you already know it, wait for a good opportunity to buy them. If ever you want to enter in altcoin trading, dividing your investment in many coins is the best strategy. Don't ask me on what coins so do you research and good luck.
never put all of your eggs in one basket that's the rule of the trading. i think you should try some altcoin also like waves, nxc tokens , etherium , dogycoin.
i think these coins have better future in the term of profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 11, 2017, 05:38:27 AM
Wow, You are already rich even without investing in any cryptocurrency but i guess you are the same with us who still want even greater amount of money. The only thing i can advice to you before you invest in any cryptocurrency is you have to study the coin you want to invest to, If they have potential to grow even larger like bitcoin so you can avoid losing your invested money. I've read some suggestions here, I agree to them that you must invest to different cryptocurrency not in only one and also, you can try investing to Initial Coin offering(ICO) not just any ICO but ICO with high potential so your invested money will come back to you even larger.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
August 11, 2017, 02:37:34 AM

Wow. That is huge amount of money and if you are interested in cryptocurrency then invest in multiple coins, do not invest in one coin.
Best investment option at this moment is Bitcoin. You can also invest in ETH because it has potential to grow. Also invest in some ICO which has high potential to be successful.
Activity: 238
August 10, 2017, 09:43:25 PM

I think you should study bitcoin first more than anything else. In case you already know it, wait for a good opportunity to buy them. If ever you want to enter in altcoin trading, dividing your investment in many coins is the best strategy. Don't ask me on what coins so do you research and good luck.
Activity: 48
August 10, 2017, 05:30:39 PM
You could invest some of it into Bitcoin then invest the rest into other areas so that way you aren't risking it all.
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
August 10, 2017, 04:56:23 PM
Wow thats a lot of money I think you should invest in some ico. DigiPulse or kickIco are the new ones that are very interesting. You should check them out. They have anns here on btctalk.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
August 10, 2017, 04:32:53 PM
I would personally recommend you to invest in a lot of bitcoins, ethereum, monero, neo, and waves for sure. they can give you a veryyy good profit in a near future, those coins are amazing, i hold them all for long term, and they will do at least 3x in some time.
lets hold people, only invest in good coins
Activity: 125
Merit: 101
August 10, 2017, 04:29:48 PM
I bought a lot of EOS. I see the chinese cornering the market and I want some of what ever they smoking.! Some interesting small cap ICO's coming up as well that I have seen. 
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
August 10, 2017, 03:20:32 PM
As for any investment, you need to first start by the asset selection and due diligence.

So what is the purpose of your investment? What is the target? How much risk you are willing to take?

Then you have to make a list of available assets, then check each of them what is the return/risk/etc, then make your own decision.
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
August 10, 2017, 03:06:17 PM
If you really had that amount to invest you wouldn't be asking where to put it. You didn't even do any research you only ask one quesand it is the laziest of all the questions you could possibly ask. You need to think for yourself and look around that's too much money to just take the word of a random.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
August 10, 2017, 02:54:39 PM
Well you are talking a lot of money right now. And I should say that if you wanted to invest, you must think where you wanted to invest to. Long term or the short term invesmtent. But I recommend you to invest on long term. Long term it is. Because in long term you really will harvest a lot of money. Invest on bitcoin when it dips. Goodluck on your investments. Put some money on other alternative coins such as nem and ptoy. Surely you will get a lot.
well yes the amount is very high and you need to put it in a right way so that you will not meet with disappointment so I would like to suggest you to invest in the bitcoin only because bitcoin is now a trust worthy currency and you will earn through it definitely and the price of the bitcoin is increasing very fast so my suggestion is bitcoin only.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
August 10, 2017, 11:50:29 AM
With $ 500 you can buy altcoin. This is a very good money making area today. But you need the wisdom and the market analysis techniques of altcoin. You can learn about altcoin on the internet

The big question is: which one. I have tried some in the past and some of them turned into scams or were sold to another team that couldn't promote it well enough. There are many decent coins, like Ripple or Dash, but you never know what becomes of them in a year or 2. It's a gamble.
If I were to invest i'd choose the king - Bitcoin. It's much safer than trying altcoins and offers a comparable chance of profit.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
August 10, 2017, 10:15:40 AM
If you really have 5 big to invest and you are asking people here... You should just keep your cash.

Many (most?) "investors" in bitcoin do not know what they are doing. The fact that they are relying on it as an investment is a good example. If you want to try bitcoin (highly recommended before buying a bunch) then buy one, and spend it online the way God and Satoshi intended. Find out why bitcoin is superior to cash, not just more valuable.  

Oh, and TRUST NO ONE!!!
Pages:
Jump to: