Pages:
Author

Topic: I have about 50$ where to invest ? - page 10. (Read 19391 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
May 28, 2017, 02:03:09 PM
you say that have 50$. it's small amount for invest but you can trade. if you want trading first you know about alt coin. when you buy see low rate and sell high rate. you can invest trading site bittrex or polonex.
With just fifty bucks, I think the chances of earning something significant are higher at some long term investment rather than trading. And add the fact that trading is not as easy as some people think, there is always a chance of losing something.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
May 27, 2017, 02:56:52 AM
Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

I made some searches but don't know where to start ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

YOU HAVE 50 $. AS YOU INVEST IN THE POLONIEX MARKET YOU CAN CHOOSE MANY COINS FOR INVESTMENT, ESPECIALLY BETTER YOU INVEST IN BITCOIN DURING THE PRICE YOU VERY COME, SELL THIS, AND NEVER YOU ARE INTERESTED TO INVEST IN HYIP, OR 50 $ you will be lost .
New projects that provide their coins Perhaps for a long term they will not show good results But it is precisely today when on some exchanges the tokens go in value, then you need to be very attentive and even for $ 50 you can raise very good profits over time. I very carefully read the forum and you can find a lot of good projects.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 26, 2017, 11:57:56 PM
Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

YOU HAVE 50 $. AS YOU INVEST IN THE POLONIEX MARKET YOU CAN CHOOSE MANY COINS FOR INVESTMENT, ESPECIALLY BETTER YOU INVEST IN BITCOIN DURING THE PRICE YOU VERY COME, SELL THIS, AND NEVER YOU ARE INTERESTED TO INVEST IN HYIP, OR 50 $ you will be lost .
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
May 26, 2017, 10:04:28 PM
You have very small amount only $50, I think it is your pocket money. Than i said to you, do altcoin trading and gambling, both are suit you as you have amount. Better way to play gambling, in a short time may be you gain double amount. Also try to earn more money in bitcoin than think to investment.  

gambling is very fast growth bitcoin
but gambling is high risk very fast too all youre bitcoin lost
Both are high risk but in life it is all about taking risk, if you do not know how to manage the risk you are not a smart person.
Gambling is fun but never think you can make easy money, otherwise you will lose easy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 26, 2017, 08:53:26 PM
You have very small amount only $50, I think it is your pocket money. Than i said to you, do altcoin trading and gambling, both are suit you as you have amount. Better way to play gambling, in a short time may be you gain double amount. Also try to earn more money in bitcoin than think to investment.  

gambling is very fast growth bitcoin
but gambling is high risk very fast too all youre bitcoin lost
Activity: 658
May 26, 2017, 04:24:35 PM
Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

Buying some portion of bitcoin using your $50 is the best suggestion that I can give to you as I am not sure if there will be a good company that will be accepting that as it is not huge enough . And in my opinion the only thing you can do for now is either to learn trading or buy bitcoin and hold you can do both at the same time I guess .
$50 is lesser amount for him but still holding and starting the trade both are better for him as only these are the ways with which he will win some money. he either have to invest in bitcoin or if he want to trade and he is expert then he have to invest in a coin which have the potential to rise much faster.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
May 26, 2017, 02:53:21 PM
just use it to buy btc right now , because price got dumped and next month it will be going high again i guarantee it .. or try investing on some profitable altcoin , dont even try investing on hyip or ponzi scheme or you will regret it for life , also if you got average knowledge on investing you can try arbitrage system but its quite hard to understand for newbies , the other way is investing it on cloud mining but i dont know which site is trusted , so i suggest use it for trading altcoin its profitable slow but sure
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 26, 2017, 02:48:31 PM
Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

Buying some portion of bitcoin using your $50 is the best suggestion that I can give to you as I am not sure if there will be a good company that will be accepting that as it is not huge enough . And in my opinion the only thing you can do for now is either to learn trading or buy bitcoin and hold you can do both at the same time I guess .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
May 26, 2017, 11:48:05 AM
50$ and invest for what? Don't do anything stupid and believed to somebody because you think that will be better for your make your own decision follow your own instinct your holding them in your wallet is better investment too, But when you put than in trading maybe try to learn this one trading is much better than your investing your money for nothing.
Activity: 420
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 26, 2017, 10:52:44 AM
I agree with you . Trading altcoin will be much easier than any other investment. We only need a lot of capital, with consequences can get a decent profit. Focus on one job and altcoin trading is one of the right choices for a beginner.

Same here, since you are a beginner my suggestion would be doing altcoin trading. It's a little bit risky because you have to learn which coins you will be putting your money on but it'll be worth it if you put it on the right coins. Not really into gambling these days because btc's worth is too much to lose all your money in just one click.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 26, 2017, 10:08:00 AM
You can't invest $50. if you mean every month? you can invest cheap in Direct Stock Purchase Plan's (stock market). great for longterm or beginning investors.
Activity: 3
May 26, 2017, 09:55:55 AM
You have a little bit money to invest anywhere don't be worried you can hold some altcoin in any exchanger like waves, etc, xrp and so on in which one among them specially i suggest you waves is the best to invest right now.
Why waves? i read a bit about the wavesplatform concept but i must be stupid because i don't get it. why is it a good investment?
Activity: 31
May 26, 2017, 08:40:54 AM
you say that have 50$. it's small amount for invest but you can trade. if you want trading first you know about alt coin. when you buy see low rate and sell high rate. you can invest trading site bittrex or polonex.
Activity: 434
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
May 25, 2017, 05:39:32 PM
I agree with you . Trading altcoin will be much easier than any other investment. We only need a lot of capital, with consequences can get a decent profit. Focus on one job and altcoin trading is one of the right choices for a beginner.
Yup the investment is very low, so you have only 2 option one invests that money and play gambling if you have luck you will make a profit or else it's lost. You have to be ready to lose your $50 then only try this method. Or else buy any altcoins and wait for some weeks I am sure you will make a good profit.
But I wonder if you can even give an example of the results of someone who invested $ 50 in a project. I think that this is a little small amount and can not lead to less good profits, but at the same time It is a good option for a beginner to learn.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 25, 2017, 11:03:15 AM
Yup the investment is very low, so you have only 2 option one invests that money and play gambling if you have luck you will make a profit or else it's lost. You have to be ready to lose your $50 then only try this method. Or else buy any altcoins and wait for some weeks I am sure you will make a good profit.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
May 25, 2017, 10:43:20 AM
I am seeing all coins taking blood bath atm at all different altcoin exchanges like polo and bittrex, I would suggest you to wait for tomorrow and get into any coin, wait for 2-3 days and see the pump. It's been a trend that's currently going on there, but be wise to choose the one that you will invest your money in, I would personally recommend XRP for this.
copper member
Activity: 728
May 25, 2017, 10:34:34 AM
You have a little bit money to invest anywhere don't be worried you can hold some altcoin in any exchanger like waves, etc, xrp and so on in which one among them specially i suggest you waves is the best to invest right now.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 25, 2017, 07:08:40 AM
Activity: 588
May 25, 2017, 06:49:37 AM
Activity: 53
Merit: 12
May 25, 2017, 06:45:05 AM
With 50$ I suggest investing them in one or two cheap altcoins that have great potential and are not in the middle of a pump. I only started trading one month ago with 30 euro's and first I bought some ripple and XEM, but I sold them too early and only doubled my initial investment Cry After that I saw the potential and I bought ~200$ in bitcoin, and I started to invest in multiple coins, buying low and selling high  Grin Now I have like 10 diferent altcoins, most of them good coins with potential and some small quantities of cheap shitcoins bought with 5-100 satoshi's.
Pages:
Jump to: