Pages:
Author

Topic: I have about 50$ where to invest ? - page 6. (Read 19391 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 254
April 01, 2018, 03:07:10 PM
you better follow bounty if only have $ 50 money because the money is too little to make an investment ..
following a very profitable bounty campaign and not at risk ..
I was about to suggest the same. This is a minor amount to make direct investment into any successful crypto currency. Even the famous altcoins take more than this for purchasing them. Bitcoin is far away to reach with little amount. The best option is to become a part of some signature campaign or bounty because people work hard with them, ultimately holding the coins they love. You get paid in your desired coins.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 06:27:50 AM
you better follow bounty if only have $ 50 money because the money is too little to make an investment ..
following a very profitable bounty campaign and not at risk ..
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 06:24:53 AM
You bought bitcoin or altcoins and hold in cold storage for security. Watch your money grow and then selling months later. But now, don't do it.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 06:13:56 AM
I remember my first investment, I bought the ethereum for $100 and because of the big commissions I got ether for $40))) I was very upset, but then my $40 turned to $400 Smiley
Activity: 193
March 31, 2018, 05:10:10 AM
Most likely with such a small "capital", and the calculated income, you will quickly lose it, since such profits imply a high risk. Better read on the forum topics for beginners.
Activity: 280
March 31, 2018, 04:10:12 AM
I think this time is best to both bitcoin and altcoins according to market situation and the best trade is picking from depth and sell it on high price after some wait or holding for long term, i think you can easily make your amount to double or many more may be according to the market situation,
Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
June 05, 2017, 07:27:10 AM
I'd invest in Giga Watt ICO and rent out shares to miners at min 36% return https://cryptonomos.com/?r=1H2MkmZnQak9mIc0NKCaddDsQ

Doesn't matter if prices drop miners don't stop mining so you keep earning. 36% is the minimum during this bull market you should be able to get much more than that. Then take the income and reinvest or use it to trade altcoins, if you lose on the trade you have income to replace it, so you can take risks trying to hit a home run on an alt coin knowing you have that rental income as a backup.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
June 05, 2017, 01:49:06 AM
I think you can start buying a couple of good altcoins and start trading. 50$ though is a conservative amount and most likely your earnings won't that high yet. If you're feeling a bit lucky, try gambling with that amount. Dice would be an easy choice if you want quicker earnings but you might just as well consider that 50$ lost.
I recommend to buy those who are in top 10 in coinscap since they will mostly succeed, but if you want some actions you can diversify your money with different altcoins, day traders do that because they want to see more movement on a daily basis. $50 is not a bad amount to start, in crypto trading is very affordable so we can start with any amount, besides if we are good enough we can easily grow that money.

Altcoins is the answer that is true.
They are cheaper and you will easily deal with it. You can see a lot of movements with just hours of monitoring it.
Somehow you can go with the flow for just seeing how it rises and fall.
Many people have profited from it but be sure you will not be the one to go the other way.
Dont be greedy, take the low profit then start again.
Activity: 99
Merit: 100
June 05, 2017, 01:34:42 AM
Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

I made some searches but don't know where to start ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
I recommend EthTrade & Questra. Of course you can search for some ICOs on Bitcointalk to invest but you should check it out before invest.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 05, 2017, 01:15:18 AM
I think you can start buying a couple of good altcoins and start trading. 50$ though is a conservative amount and most likely your earnings won't that high yet. If you're feeling a bit lucky, try gambling with that amount. Dice would be an easy choice if you want quicker earnings but you might just as well consider that 50$ lost.
I recommend to buy those who are in top 10 in coinscap since they will mostly succeed, but if you want some actions you can diversify your money with different altcoins, day traders do that because they want to see more movement on a daily basis. $50 is not a bad amount to start, in crypto trading is very affordable so we can start with any amount, besides if we are good enough we can easily grow that money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 05, 2017, 12:10:25 AM
$50 is a very low money to start in investing. I prefer to you to join in some signature campaign and you can earn a small amount of bitcoin or just go in the trading but in trading there is a high risk.

Sorry, but I beg to differ, I don't think there is any low amount in trading. One can even make 100X profits even with the amount like $1, $5 or $10. It's less about how much money the investor has and more about how he use his skills. I have seen that some people have ruined their thousands of dollars in scam coins and on the other hand some people made multifold profits on their investments.
But to me I think the invested amount play an important role. if you have invested a good amount of money then there are more chances to get profit it can also reduce the chances  of your losing money.

If you are pointing towards the marginal advantage of bigger amount (i.1 - 10% of $100 is always better than 10% of $10) then even with lower amounts you can take the advantage of the leverage facility which allows you to leverage your position and multiply the returns so even with $10 investment you can make the position of $50 and your risk will be higher in that case and so that the probability of the returns.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2017, 05:39:11 PM
$50 is a very low money to start in investing. I prefer to you to join in some signature campaign and you can earn a small amount of bitcoin or just go in the trading but in trading there is a high risk.

Sorry, but I beg to differ, I don't think there is any low amount in trading. One can even make 100X profits even with the amount like $1, $5 or $10. It's less about how much money the investor has and more about how he use his skills. I have seen that some people have ruined their thousands of dollars in scam coins and on the other hand some people made multifold profits on their investments.
But to me I think the invested amount play an important role. if you have invested a good amount of money then there are more chances to get profit it can also reduce the chances  of your losing money.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
June 04, 2017, 12:52:17 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 04, 2017, 11:21:06 AM

Activity: 10
June 04, 2017, 08:49:47 AM
Meow (kittehcoin) got some extra volume last weeks and with 50$ you can buy some Meow coin.
I think will get some money invested in these weeks.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 03, 2017, 05:26:47 PM
actually $50 is a very little amount for investing.so you can try earn from this forum by social and signature campaign.and when it will a big amount then invest in only high ranked coin. Xrp,eth, and also i suggest you to buy waves coin.bedt off luck

It is a small amount but if you know on how you will invest that money, you can grow that in no time. Investing to different alt coins or certain alt coin like ETH will give you a certain amount of profit. Actually there are a lot of choices in the crypto market and you just need to do the math or where you are comfortable to invest.
I would invest it all into altcoins while joining a signature campaign. Cryptomarkets have a huge selection of altcoin but only some of them have potential. a lot of altcoins are useless and are used to scam ICO investors. if you pick the wrong coin, dont expect to get your money back. That being said, if you do your research, you can make huge profit by picking the right altcoin to invest in.

You can also invest that to alt coins while working on a daily job or whatever important thing you are doing for this day. There might be scam ICO's and it's your responsibility to check the legit ones, in this industry you mostly need to have  more research rather than money in able to be productive and even you have small capital you can cultivate it.

By staking only for 50$? Nah I don't think he can earn huge profit from that since 50$ is pretty much low price and you will surely missed those good area where you can esarn more, And its better to invest that 50$ on tradings since he might gonna double it for just 1 day trade if he is knowledgable enough on which coin are he doing to trade, And if he doesn't know how to execute this might better if he should seek some good information here and watch some informative videos so that he can get more ideas on how to trade properly.

It's a process for him, learning process at the same time too. With that amount, if that is the only amount he is willing to invest, then we can't do something about it instead we need to advice him some of the possible way to make that amount grow. Big things are starting with little things, he needs to be hardworking for growing it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 03, 2017, 06:53:42 AM

And most of the time you won't even get he minimum required amount for trading with 50$. Might as well play dice with it and hope to double that before thinking of trading. Or as you've said, keep that amount still and earn btcs to add to that.
Activity: 55
June 03, 2017, 02:14:26 AM
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 03, 2017, 01:58:41 AM
actually $50 is a very little amount for investing.so you can try earn from this forum by social and signature campaign.and when it will a big amount then invest in only high ranked coin. Xrp,eth, and also i suggest you to buy waves coin.bedt off luck

It is a small amount but if you know on how you will invest that money, you can grow that in no time. Investing to different alt coins or certain alt coin like ETH will give you a certain amount of profit. Actually there are a lot of choices in the crypto market and you just need to do the math or where you are comfortable to invest.
I would invest it all into altcoins while joining a signature campaign. Cryptomarkets have a huge selection of altcoin but only some of them have potential. a lot of altcoins are useless and are used to scam ICO investors. if you pick the wrong coin, dont expect to get your money back. That being said, if you do your research, you can make huge profit by picking the right altcoin to invest in.

You can also invest that to alt coins while working on a daily job or whatever important thing you are doing for this day. There might be scam ICO's and it's your responsibility to check the legit ones, in this industry you mostly need to have  more research rather than money in able to be productive and even you have small capital you can cultivate it.

By staking only for 50$? Nah I don't think he can earn huge profit from that since 50$ is pretty much low price and you will surely missed those good area where you can esarn more, And its better to invest that 50$ on tradings since he might gonna double it for just 1 day trade if he is knowledgable enough on which coin are he doing to trade, And if he doesn't know how to execute this might better if he should seek some good information here and watch some informative videos so that he can get more ideas on how to trade properly.
Activity: 70
June 03, 2017, 01:50:49 AM
If i were you i will just put it on trading, trading can double that amount of money but if you want your money put on investment in stable income there is a site that named ethtrade in that site you will just invest and do nothing just wait and ear, wait your money to grow and withdraw it this site running for almost 2 years right now.
Pages:
Jump to: