Pages:
Author

Topic: I have defied gravity - page 3. (Read 2438 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
March 30, 2014, 08:13:11 PM
I know what I experienced, it's your choice to believe it or not.  LSD increases your sensory input, I was very much aware of what was happening.  I experienced a godlike consciousness and I know we can replicate this and spread it throughout the world.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
“Everyone Is A Bank”
March 30, 2014, 03:07:00 PM
When people tell about such experiences i don't believe they don't take any drugs
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 30, 2014, 04:21:14 AM
Can' believe you've done it ! too suspecious  Shocked
Rather than throwing insults like a juvenile, lease explain to me why your brain is capable of defying physics in a sleeping state but not while awake?

And it seems like you have never had a lucid dream, because when you are lucid, you are quite awake.
Activity: 14
March 30, 2014, 01:56:24 AM
Aaah, but maybe your hand was stationary, and it was your body (and the rest of Earth and the Universe) that was moving downwards?

If there's one thing I've learned so far in life, it is that everything is normally not what it seems. Question everything.

I think Houston has a bigger problem if earth is altering it's flight plan at will.

I used to have the same question everything mentality.  Then I realized that if we're constantly questioning everything, we're never answering anything.  After so much questioning, it is wise to formulate beliefs based on the knowledge you have processed.
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
March 29, 2014, 09:51:49 PM
I was meditating on a positive feedback loop

Is this how kids today refer to masturbation?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 29, 2014, 06:15:46 PM
Can' believe you've done it ! too suspecious  Shocked
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
March 29, 2014, 04:52:22 PM
Dank - you experience your own reality which is actual reality adjusted by your brain.  We each have our own reality, and none of us go telling the world each time we experience something new.  Not even my young nephews do that anymore.  You can't affect actual reality - no one can - we can only change how we perceive actual reality.  If you are on mind altering drugs, you will experience a much different reality than the actual one.

Are you going to wait until the very last minute to make March's debt payment to Squall?  What happened to your word about making payments early?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5967702

0.2 btc ($100) buys you the right to use our community for another month.  The community you stole from.
legendary
You cannot kill love
March 29, 2014, 04:42:07 PM
....into the fifth dimension and beyond.  How we can ascend into a new level of consciousness where you have total control ....

Even into the eighth dimension?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGulQVWE16Y

I have experienced the eighth dimension if not the tenth.  I became everything, everywhere, at all times.  I experienced egodeath through consciously meditating and letting go of this physical reality.

What I experienced was infinite peace and white light.  It was truly the most incredible thing and my experience coincides with what people report from near death experiences.

I guess you were high, that's why you defied it Cheesy

okay, now let's get real

spritual?
it's all in your brain, you didn't defy gravitiy Cheesy

Everything is in your brain, your mind manifests your reality through different frequencies such as light and sound waves.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
March 29, 2014, 03:19:36 PM
I guess you were high, that's why you defied it Cheesy

okay, now let's get real

spritual?
it's all in your brain, you didn't defy gravitiy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
March 29, 2014, 01:43:28 PM
....into the fifth dimension and beyond.  How we can ascend into a new level of consciousness where you have total control ....

Even into the eighth dimension?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGulQVWE16Y
Activity: 52
March 28, 2014, 10:22:56 PM
It's all here, even an idiot can see what I write is true.  Can't lie your way out of this one.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/danks-chance-to-clear-his-name-on-hold-325070

Since you know the appropriate thread for that topic, why don't you try to keep discussion of such matter in the correlating topic?

This thread is about how humans are embarking a paradigm shift into the fifth dimension and beyond.  How we can ascend into a new level of consciousness where you have total control over your reality whilst feeling amounts of peace you did not know was possible.  Similar to what the Mayans, Aztecs, Egyptians, Incas, Chinese, and many more cultures have predicted for a couple thousand years now.

What's up? I don't quite understand what you are talking about things, if can contribute to it, very glad to help you.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
March 28, 2014, 09:21:57 PM
A week or so ago I had a very spiritual experience.  I was meditating on a positive feedback loop and hoping to experience egodeath like I did at the beach in 2012.  While I didn't experience nirvana, complete white light/love, I did experience something quite magical.....Is anyone ready for a music festival?
I have defied seeing the movie, Gravity.
legendary
You cannot kill love
March 28, 2014, 08:03:46 PM
It's all here, even an idiot can see what I write is true.  Can't lie your way out of this one.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/danks-chance-to-clear-his-name-on-hold-325070

Since you know the appropriate thread for that topic, why don't you try to keep discussion of such matter in the correlating topic?

This thread is about how humans are embarking a paradigm shift into the fifth dimension and beyond.  How we can ascend into a new level of consciousness where you have total control over your reality whilst feeling amounts of peace you did not know was possible.  Similar to what the Mayans, Aztecs, Egyptians, Incas, Chinese, and many more cultures have predicted for a couple thousand years now.
Vod
legendary
March 28, 2014, 07:42:18 PM
This is proof that your beliefs formulate your reality.  This is proof anything is possible.  This is proof we can consciously ascend together and walk into heaven, where anything is possible. 

How about you believe you can pay your debt?

Is paying your debt possible?

Didn't you post something about that in another thread?  Like a few hours ago?

Dank discovers how to control gravity with his mind... and vod is still concerned about someone else's business.

Quite the world we live in.  You'd think people all over the world would love to hear this news confirming the quantum universe.

Yes dank.  You seem to want to post in this community, so please allow me to remind this community that you have stolen from it.  No matter how many garbage threads you make, I'm tasked with informing the newbies your word means nothing.  It's a crap job to be sure, but I'm comforted in the fact I am doing holy work.

You can't control gravity with your mind, which is why no one cares about this thread.  To post you can makes you sound like an idiot.

In short, keep your word and pay your debt.
legendary
You cannot kill love
March 28, 2014, 07:23:46 PM
This is proof that your beliefs formulate your reality.  This is proof anything is possible.  This is proof we can consciously ascend together and walk into heaven, where anything is possible. 

Didn't you post something about that in another thread?  Like a few hours ago?

Dank discovers how to control gravity with his mind... and vod is still concerned about someone else's business.

Quite the world we live in.  You'd think people all over the world would love to hear this news confirming the quantum universe.
Vod
legendary
March 28, 2014, 06:47:53 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
March 28, 2014, 06:27:02 PM
The former is more spiritual and far less toxic.
legendary
You cannot kill love
March 28, 2014, 06:04:17 PM
legendary
You cannot kill love
March 28, 2014, 05:19:03 PM
C20H25N3O

Yes.  Only 200ug.  Imagine 100mg plus a crowd of a million.

Aaah, but maybe your hand was stationary, and it was your body (and the rest of Earth and the Universe) that was moving downwards?

If there's one thing I've learned so far in life, it is that everything is normally not what it seems. Question everything.

I think Houston has a bigger problem if earth is altering it's flight plan at will.

I used to have the same question everything mentality.  Then I realized that if we're constantly questioning everything, we're never answering anything.  After so much questioning, it is wise to formulate beliefs based on the knowledge you have processed.
Pages:
Jump to: