Pages:
Author

Topic: I have defied gravity - page 4. (Read 2438 times)

legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
March 28, 2014, 04:59:44 PM
C20H25N3O
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
March 28, 2014, 04:29:47 PM
Aaah, but maybe your hand was stationary, and it was your body (and the rest of Earth and the Universe) that was moving downwards?

If there's one thing I've learned so far in life, it is that everything is normally not what it seems. Question everything.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
March 28, 2014, 04:01:28 PM
A week or so ago I had a very spiritual experience.  I was meditating on a positive feedback loop and hoping to experience egodeath like I did at the beach in 2012.  While I didn't experience nirvana, complete white light/love, I did experience something quite magical.

I gained an exponentially rapid acceleration in understanding of the universe.  I became self aware of self awareness on an exponential level.  I had became conscious of more than I ever had before by several orders of magnitude.

I relaxed my body completely and my hand started gravitating upwards.  It had it's own gravitational field under it and ascended to the heavens.  I could feel a hand reaching down from this dimension, I did not physically see it but I could feel it.

I understand now how my friend unconsciously levitated for a brief moment when he was younger.  I have experienced brief voids in physics before, but now, I have undoubtedly, consciously willed myself to defy gravity.

This is proof that your beliefs formulate your reality.  This is proof anything is possible.  This is proof we can consciously ascend together and walk into heaven, where anything is possible.  Is anyone ready for a music festival?
Pages:
Jump to: