Pages:
Author

Topic: I have discovered Something about covid 19 - page 4. (Read 949 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
I can understand why many people think that the corona virus is not real, because pandemic like this come suddenly and also
everyone is not ready for reality. Therefore, various conspiracy theories emerged. I think the most sensible one is man-made
corona virus to be able to destroy the world economy, but because there is no evidence. So I don't trust that 100% either.
Instead of thinking nonsense, focus more on implementing health protocols to avoid the corona virus.
Activity: 534
Merit: 295
You are not the first, my friend, to suspect that the Corona virus is a lie and a game of governments. There, for example, in Germany, thousands protested about this issue, as some have exhausted themselves in research and investigation to prove that the Corona virus is nothing but a biological war launched by a superpower Others believe that there is a conspiracy theory about the existence of this virus, while others argue that there is an economic game led by great companies.
Unfortunately, all the data and numbers that come out to us daily indicate and confirm the existence of a real pandemic and we must confront it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
I agree on everyone OP. Maybe you are now confused due to the series of unfortunate events but dude everything is real. So slap your face and wake up, the spread of this virus is not intended only just to hide the debt of certain country/s. I think a more believable story would be "manmade virus as a biological weapon" Grin (but then again, it was only a conspiracy as well lol).

Everything is all about science, the numbers and effects on one's body don't lie. If you keep your belief then that's fine as long as you are not doing dumb things which makes the situation worse. Keep wearing mask and maintain social distancing at all times. God bless.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
If each government mean this virus to Hide their Debt then they are stupid letting their economy fell more and load all over the world just to Help their people because of the situation?
What you mean here is those Countries smoked this Covid just to make their economic status break more and continue to fall badly?
Do you realize How much money is being spent just to fight this Covid and how many people Dying in every nations?
Dont be stupid looking for Story that did not really comply to the real situation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 255
Every country wants to do the best for its people. In this pandemic, the government allocated a large part of its budget for public health and welfare. almost all countries have the same problem, namely a declining economy that forces the government to make loans to other countries. It's sad but it has to be because that's the best they can do.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
I wondered, the crisis was getting worse and if this was just a hoax just to hide a debt bubble it felt very unlikely. There are so many elements that are at a disadvantage in relation to Covid-19 so they don't have to make this big fake if it's just to hide some country or any institution that has debt. This kind of distrust proves that you are tired of facing this crisis and it is a form of frustration, so I don't think the findings are true because this pandemic is really happening and has claimed many victims.
Agree, this what happening right now isn't a fake thing because many are affected here. There are economic wars happening right now and we already knew that China is already gaining a lot and taking advantage of the current pandemic. Third world countries are suffering, they even loaned a lot of money in the world bank which we don't when the government will pay for it.

This pandemic is obviously caused by a country who seek growth in the economy and want to dominate the others. It's not just a simple virus that spread out because of natural changes, it's impossible.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
New Jersey debt load is  7,500 usd per person state debt plus 80,000 federal total of 87,000 a person
Sweden debt load is  17,885 euro that is 21000usd per person

So Sweden worked  and they did not die much compared to NJ. Sweden did not shut down.

So the low debt place works and lives.
the high debt place stays home and dies.

Do we have anything more than this one anecdote to go on?

Actually this is a fairly good point. Based on the death numbers world wide the reaction is too high.

Fear of the unknown is a powerful thing. When the lockdowns were put into place, the mortality rate was thought to be much higher, transmissibility was not understood, etc. So a "better safe than sorry was approach" was taken, although it didn't do much good containing the virus in the US anyway.

Think about If You have to rule world Smiley

Conspiracy theory 101 over here. Tongue
Activity: 322
Merit: 14

This only some part of USA in Manhattan nyc and Los Angeles Hollywood Beverly hills miami south Beach are Still good spots!

You mean the places where people can afford to pay $10m for a flat?  Grin Damn right.

Let them get fucked those who earn $2k-5k/monthly. Them miserable poor losers don't deserve live a happy life.

the poor people can be envy and not happy about beverly hills and nyc manhatten super rich ....but what they can do Huh

nothing !! just simply nothing.  they cant change the rich guys life worse but they can improve their own lives
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

This only some part of USA in Manhattan nyc and Los Angeles Hollywood Beverly hills miami south Beach are Still good spots!

You mean the places where people can afford to pay $10m for a flat?  Grin Damn right.

Let them get fucked those who earn $2k-5k/monthly. Them miserable poor losers don't deserve to live a happy life.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
Although the coronavirus has spread to most of the countries in the world, no drug has been developed to destroy the virus or any antidote to prevent it. If you are infected with coronavirus, it will be a common illness for most people.
This is what I believe to what will mostly to happen with covid-19. This disease will be a common disease in the future even we have a vaccine, it will be added to inject on the babies to help fight from getting the virus. But there are a lot of people especially in the USA, who got a lot of covid cases that does not believe on vaccines lol.

In that case it is possible to cure this disease by resting at home, drinking paracetamol and plenty of water.
The mortality rate is low, you can treat yourself at home obviously.
Trump impeachment

Actually Trump's impeachment was the real distraction. It was a bluff, it would never happen not in these times when America is so divided. Right now the US is having a civil war looks like the gang wars that happen in Africa.

Look at this shit:

A 17-old kid comes from another state with a rifle shoots 3 people. 2 dead and another will be a cripple for life. (no biceps for him)

This is America right now. Completely fucked up.

Now imagine what would happen if Trump was kicked out from the White House.

I just think the world's reaction to it has been way overblown.

The world's reaction was quite poor actually.

The situation get much worse because of those who don't take it seriously. Right now all hospitals in my city are full. They just give you a few pills in a plastic bag and send you home.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Becouse the strongest covid restrictions are in places where debt is highest.
But the government had to hide this otherwise If they would telling the truth the more panic would occured!!

The covid smoke and mirrors is not bad idea Smiley
The rulers who run world are smart like me Smiley
So, the country with the world's largest external debt, the United States, has the strictest lockdown measures? Keep in mind that US had the least measures and for that reason has the most cases and most deaths also. Which also increased their debt now.
Seems to me like you've got things exactly backwards...

It seems that the OP is right, because the US is the country with the most foreign debt, but the problem is that they are not doing serious things to deal with this pandemic, or have the government made maximum efforts but its citizens are not obeying protocol and regulations.
we just hope this case is fleeting because it concerns the whole world.
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
Although the coronavirus has spread to most of the countries in the world, no drug has been developed to destroy the virus or any antidote to prevent it. If you are infected with coronavirus, it will be a common illness for most people. In that case it is possible to cure this disease by resting at home, drinking paracetamol and plenty of water.
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
I'm constantly laughing lol 😹 I think you did a PhD on conspiracy theories lmao. Inflation and fiat abuse is not a new subject. Dig more you'll learn hopefully.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Trump impeachment

Actually Trump's impeachment was the real distraction. It was a bluff, it would never happen not in these times when America is so divided. Right now the US is having a civil war looks like the gang wars that happen in Africa.

Look at this shit:

A 17-old kid comes from another state with a rifle shoots 3 people. 2 dead and another will be a cripple for life. (no biceps for him)

This is America right now. Completely fucked up.

Now imagine what would happen if Trump was kicked out from the White House.

I just think the world's reaction to it has been way overblown.

The world's reaction was quite poor actually.

The situation get much worse because of those who don't take it seriously. Right now all hospitals in my city are full. They just give you a few pills in a plastic bag and send you home.

Its not a about Medical issue.

Its just smoke and mirrors.

Its a about Economic issue.
But the government had to hide this otherwise If they would telling the truth the more panic would occured!!

But they are much more smart If I would run the World I wouldnt not know to use this covid fake Thing

I Wonder how they Got that idea covid 19 to hide their Economic debt bubble and liqutity problem?

Conspiracy theories are usually stupid and this one is not an exception.  The US is suffering a widespread outbreak because it won't undergo strict lockdown procedures, and as a country with a massive debt load it fails the very correlating test you propose in your conspiracy theory.  Further, shutting down economic activity to try and stem the flow of the virus makes it even more difficult to service the debt loads a country carries as tax revenues drop as a direct result of lower economic activity, so your theory that the countries with the highest debt load have purposely introduced lockdowns as a means to hide their debt problems doesn't even make logical sense.  It would actually make the debt problems all the more apparent as the share of debt-to-GDP would skyrocket.

but first you should know that where the money come from?
money come from the banks banks get them from money printing factories, money printing factories such us federal reserve get commercial paper in return from the banks with ...paper and signature and money factory will send money to bank and bank will lend out this money to person who apply for loan thats why the loan process will take usually like 3 -5 working days.
the loans is given out to people as longes the loan giving plan is full filled the money does not exist before someone will borrow this money.
to pay back principal with intrest % is what gives value to money  for example  JOE NEEDS 10 k  from bank bank will give him 10k joe have 10k but he must pay back 10k plus 1000   so all together 11k   but the bank has only giving out 10k the rest of the  1000 JOE must find himself to pay back.

higher intrest rates gives higher value to money but will take down economy and will make more debt slaves who will fight with each other to survive and find money ...if the intrest rates are up it means now people competing with each other to pay NON EXIXISTING MONEY.

At first beggining of economic circle intrest rates are always low ...and at the end the intrest rates will go slowly higher.
this game been on 10 years 2020 is just when the bubble popped and people realised there is more debt if actual money in circelation if thats the situation then the solution is bankcrupty.
money is sucked out from circleation slowly before the bubble will pop then many people realise that they dont have money and banks dont led either.

its not some science or university education knowledge its just simple knowledge what everybody should know how it all works.
thats why there is law that every debt can be erased after 10 years.
and covid is just way to hide that shops dont have money banks are run out of cash also and people dont enough money.

its all just a game and business nothing personal its a commercial business some lose some win.

But they are much more smart If I would run the World I wouldnt not know to use this covid fake Thing

I Wonder how they Got that idea covid 19 to hide their Economic debt bubble and liqutity problem?
I think you deserve a Nobel Prize for this Revelation? Don't you? USA and China are two biggest Economies of the world US had almost no lockdown while China already is COVID free. Alternatively do you realize that stopping of economy using lockdown can instead pose problem this debt bubble as the circle of money would instantly stop. This was the prime reason why most of the countries suspended lockdown even though the cases count didn't go South. Because they knew that liquidity problems will begin if they didn't restart the Economy. Tell me the truth you posted this because you were bored and wanted someone to make fun of you right?

usa is restarted economy and china did also.

and usa made restarting ecxacly what i said with huge money prinitng and debt more debt but this debt is joke after 10 years you dont have to pay back debt anymore.

i belive the lower or nagive intrest rates will save the economy for longer ....the inflation its a problem only that you get less for your money and cheaper labour wages but inflation is good for investors higher inflation means good bullish markets for gold and btc and stocks.
and if there is too much money in the world and in order to protect money value....what the goverment must do???...to rise up taxes off course!!
and if taxes rise the consumer prices and real estate everything will go up.

and thats all shows that covid is way to hide debt bubble and reason to start next 10 years with even bigger debt.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618

I think you deserve a Nobel Prize for this Revelation? Don't you? USA and China are two biggest Economies of the world US had almost no lockdown while China already is COVID free. Alternatively do you realize that stopping of economy using lockdown can instead pose problem this debt bubble as the circle of money would instantly stop. This was the prime reason why most of the countries suspended lockdown even though the cases count didn't go South. Because they knew that liquidity problems will begin if they didn't restart the Economy. Tell me the truth you posted this because you were bored and wanted someone to make fun of you right?
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683

So, the country with the world's largest external debt, the United States, has the strictest lockdown measures? Keep in mind that US had the least measures and for that reason has the most cases and most deaths also. Which also increased their debt now.
Seems to me like you've got things exactly backwards...

This prove out that he do lack up some research before making any claims about those countries which do had the largest debts had the most strictest lockdown measures.

To think that ive been living on a 3rd world country but the measures were indeed too strict way more than on other countries which i can totally say that these are just baseless presumptions
that arent happening as of this moment.

They can possibly make use of covering it up but people wont really be that blind or they cant still escape on what they had owed.They might be on excuse for now but they would really still
had that obligation.

Conspiracy theories are usually stupid and this one is not an exception.  The US is suffering a widespread outbreak because it won't undergo strict lockdown procedures, and as a country with a massive debt load it fails the very correlating test you propose in your conspiracy theory.  Further, shutting down economic activity to try and stem the flow of the virus makes it even more difficult to service the debt loads a country carries as tax revenues drop as a direct result of lower economic activity, so your theory that the countries with the highest debt load have purposely introduced lockdowns as a means to hide their debt problems doesn't even make logical sense.  It would actually make the debt problems all the more apparent as the share of debt-to-GDP would skyrocket.

debt is not bad thing without debt we would not have our dollar bills in our hands every money is someones debt:)
more debt is more money we just borrow from future.

but yes bigger debt places are  in europe the france  other continents   the number one debt is in australia and i think finland will follow..
usa is doing pretty good as usa dollar is still reserve currency.

i think the money was just going out of circlelation due to high prices coused by inflation ....but the old game is over in many places now new cards and and new game.

old debt can be deleted erased its not a problem

i dont think usa will suffer much of this debt since usa will print money yes and a lot the inflation will hit yes but its not that big i think usa is still one of the greatest countries.

but this all not the point here...the point i made was that the covid is just economic smoke and mirror for real problem wich is debt bubble.
same was happening 2008  when crash was not that big so they did not need to hide this crash with some smoke and mirrors scheme.
but every 10 years the economic circle will start and will end so everytime the end of the bull martkets and starting of the debt p´bubble will be more and more painful.

we have more credit and loans then actual money is existing the next 10 years  i dont think the covid 19 smoke and mirrors idea can even hide the problem. 2030 will be painful coz by that time the smoke and mirrors covid cant hide anymore i guess so.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115
★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

Conspiracy theories are usually stupid and this one is not an exception.  The US is suffering a widespread outbreak because it won't undergo strict lockdown procedures, and as a country with a massive debt load it fails the very correlating test you propose in your conspiracy theory.  Further, shutting down economic activity to try and stem the flow of the virus makes it even more difficult to service the debt loads a country carries as tax revenues drop as a direct result of lower economic activity, so your theory that the countries with the highest debt load have purposely introduced lockdowns as a means to hide their debt problems doesn't even make logical sense.  It would actually make the debt problems all the more apparent as the share of debt-to-GDP would skyrocket.
Pages:
Jump to: