Pages:
Author

Topic: I have money , but thinking about best return of investment - page 2. (Read 1412 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I will suggest the next ICO for you and feel free to do you research, I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

AppCoins ICO has a lot of potentials to generate revenue for the contributors. Got big expectations on this one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
All members

I have some some so i need to put in alt coins, but the thing is i need a better roi.. Once i invested in sia about 2500$ but now worth 360$ , i am very fed up..,

So please give me a good advice whats the best roi coins , if i get return in 2018! End?Huh
Sia is the best coin for store data but price only down or not grown up! This coin need more works from Dev and member! Hope 2018 is the year of Sia coin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Crypto is quite a high risk investment in itself and even if people have the best of intentions at the end of the day we don't own a crystal ball. I recommend you do your own due diligence, check to see what kind of team a coin or token hs behind it, what is the project, is there a strong community, is there a lot of volume in trading the coin etc. Also you need to see what are the benefits of holding a coin/token for the long term or what coin is good to day trade. I would also diversify into at least 10 different coins at a time to have that diversified portfolio, but everyone may tell you something different. Follow your gut feeling and instinct always first.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
All members

I have some some so i need to put in alt coins, but the thing is i need a better roi.. Once i invested in sia about 2500$ but now worth 360$ , i am very fed up..,

So please give me a good advice whats the best roi coins , if i get return in 2018! End?Huh
It's hard to say what's best, but you can invest in several ICO projects, and one of them will give you a big payoff, come on, my friend.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
For you and many other in your shoes, what you need is a project that is viable, doable and has potential! One of such project is ALGORY.IO! ALGORY.IO is building cryptocurrency platform with unique tools for trading.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
Many people like you think that their money is a great profit to invest in a lot of good money. However, it can not be right to take any decision. After a little bit of thinking, then you have to invest.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
For now I think Ethereum and bitcoin is good for investment.
And bitcoin has the large potential return on investment due to suddenly in value in the market.
Activity: 42
Have you heard about AppCoins? Their projections for the return of investment are quite promising, based on the growth forecast for the app industry. I believe it is worth taking a look into their whitepaper: https://appcoins.io/pdf/appcoins_white_paper.pdf
Activity: 89
BTC, ETH, LTC are good investment for now. buy them now before too late. they are really consistent in keeping their reputation as top coins in cryptocurrency. personally, i've made thousand time profit from bitcoin, eth, and Ltc. keep invest on them because they had bright future than other coins.
Activity: 14
More than half in Bitcoin, since its clearly the dominant cryptocurrency.
At least 20% in ETH. Consider some specific ICOs, especially low profile tech-based coins like Raiden (they were doing a Dutch auction not too long but you should still be able to secure some tokens). Also other larger profile ICOs such as AppCoins (ICO still ongoing) or Cindicator -  but i would say that these still have a risk.
Activity: 70
I think top any coin from top 10 is good. well maybe except Ripple. don't even see a point in centralized crypto...
Activity: 56
I'll buy ethereum and participate in ICO, for example I'm following Gilgamesh Platform, and there will be a crowdsale soon
0o
Activity: 41
The secret is to buy low and to sell high, while you probably have done the opposite. It happened to me too, you just have to learn Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
If you have enough money then buy alot of altcoins it will give you so much profit. invest in top 20 altcoins and wait a big profit next year. don't be a panic seller. read their white paper and roadmaps hope it helps.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
BIB Exchange
Haha, poor you about the Siacoin investment. In my opinion, if you are not good at trading knowledge, you can choose the biggest coins to invest. I'm sure with you they always go up in long term
Activity: 267
All members

If you are thinking for safe side, invest in btc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
if you have a lot of capital, you should invest to ETH or BTC, because the two coins can be said coin is a small risk to go down, besides investment in altcoin is very risky

If you really think about return on investment I would divide money to half half. I'D invest btc and eth with half of the money and I'd invest alt coins with another half of money.

Dividing the total capital is the best option to get started in crypto stock markets. This decreases the total risk of the investment because sometimes one coin can undergo a huge dump, resulting in big loss for your portfolio.
Activity: 88
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
if you have a lot of capital, you should invest to ETH or BTC, because the two coins can be said coin is a small risk to go down, besides investment in altcoin is very risky

If you really think about return on investment I would divide money to half half. I'D invest btc and eth with half of the money and I'd invest alt coins with another half of money.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
I would recommend to put at least half in Bitcoin. Then about 40% in alts. ETH, Monero, Dash, IOTA, Waves, EOS would be a good choice. And 10% in ICOs. They have the highest ROI. I chose Zabercoin, I think that backing crypto with real estate is a good bet. It should be a stable coin. I also want to participate in more good ICOs. Maybe someone can recommend something?
Activity: 84
Best on the trend, bitcoin has the large potential return on investment due to suddenly increase in value in the market. If you want to invest then you choose bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: