Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold? - page 35. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 170
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

and if you sell it at the moment, I'm sure it won't get good results especially for your low rankings. whatever campaign you follow will not get big profits, so I suggest you should stick around and while looking for a lot of knowledge.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
it depends on you and only on you but i would recommend to hold tokens and coins you like so i believe they will bring you money
Activity: 448
It depends. At the present moment, even great projects are getting rekt. So if you believe in the project that you're holding then keep on holding. If you don't but it is still not bad, it is worth holding until the next bull market.
The price of all tokens fell very much. Of course, you can listen to the opinion of some experts and sell everything now. But let's remember what happened in the fall of last year. Then growing capitalisation and growing is absolutely all coins and tokens. Think about it.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
It depends. At the present moment, even great projects are getting rekt. So if you believe in the project that you're holding then keep on holding. If you don't but it is still not bad, it is worth holding until the next bull market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

You should learn to take your decision based on the available research factors confronting the project,if the people you called experts are giving the facts necessary to sell then you have no option than to follow their expertise advice,however you also have the option to carry out a due diligent search yourself to ascertain the validity of your project tokens. Thanks
Activity: 672
From me and my experience, it's better holding it until the uptrend cryptocurrency really happens and there are many increases there, tokens will certainly experience an increase in price movements as well of course. My friend is a bounty hunter, and he managed to earn high profits from the many tokens he holds and sell it at the right time when the uptrend really happened, well he said.. usually the tokens went up in a few months after getting it from the bounty.
If you want to earn on the received coins,you should sell them. And if you want to use them to get access to the project or platform that released them,it is better to hold. It happens that for holding coins projects pay dividends or bonuses, or offer to use their product to pay for services.
sell coins now is bad chooice because now all coins down fall.. and better to hold all
many people confuse with chooice between hold or sell them
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
I have experienced it. I did hold my coins until the coins that I have drops to about a ten times below the ICO price. It was really not good to see and many got disappointed and they are yelling that these are scams, yet I was not actually considering them as one as I know their hard work. The team did their best but the market was just not so favorable for now. On the other hand there are also coins that have increased in value which I think succeeds in promoting their coins. So I think it is a matter of researching and analyzing when to sell your coins. But I would suggest if you really need it then sell it, if not so important then help the team by holding it.
it's true that I understand what you are talking about, that the key is that we have to analyze and be more careful before making a decision, whether the steps that we are really carrying out do not let us be wrong in the steps we will regret later
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Try to keep, if not immediately, maybe later, but the price of the token will increase!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

of course every token always has a chance to grow higher, and I think the team and development will do their job to increase their prices, but at this time the market situation is very dependent on the decline in bitcoin. so there are lots of altcoins that fall far below the price of ico. if you sell I guess you won't get big results.
Activity: 686
If you do not like that altcoin, you can sell and buy the kind you want, lots of altcoin and depreciation token after the release! Every decision is yours!
Activity: 361

How much did you earn and what is the worth of all those tokens? Are you really satisfied with the prices? If it's okay for you then go ahead and sell a portion of them. The predictions both the investors and team are making does not matter that much.
Any of them might be wrong. If the project has got a good product then you are safe to hodl.
Activity: 98
I think you don't need to sell all the coins you get from the bounty,if you like the project and their plans you should hold it, so that till.atleast the project launch,it is difficult to see a good coin from the bounty, whether the price will go up or down, but see the road map and their team after the bounty is finished, are they still active to develop the project.
Activity: 392
From me and my experience, it's better holding it until the uptrend cryptocurrency really happens and there are many increases there, tokens will certainly experience an increase in price movements as well of course. My friend is a bounty hunter, and he managed to earn high profits from the many tokens he holds and sell it at the right time when the uptrend really happened, well he said.. usually the tokens went up in a few months after getting it from the bounty.
If you want to earn on the received coins,you should sell them. And if you want to use them to get access to the project or platform that released them,it is better to hold. It happens that for holding coins projects pay dividends or bonuses, or offer to use their product to pay for services.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Depending on your estimation, if the price is right you should sell them and they will bring you profit, if the potential coin you keep going or if the coin is not potential then you should sell it now.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
I would also recommend that you save your tokens at least for a while if you are willing to bet on the project and you really believe that the price can go higher.
If you are very hesitant, the alternative would be to sell a part to recover some benefit from your participation in the bounty campaign and save the rest, hoping that the price will grow in the future. In any case, the decision you adopt will be more like a bet than a rational decision because the market of cryptocurrencies is very uncertain and I believe that nobody can assure you that the price will be much higher.
Activity: 476
The best option for you is to sale your token whenever you get them at a reasonable price and keep the Ether or Btc you got from the sale. Use the money to buy same token when the price will fall, at this time you have more volume because of the less price then hold and sell when the price goes up.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
This will help you decide. Is that token hype or popular, Is it still gaining investors, does it still gaining revenue from projects, businesses and physical investments. You need to read it's fundementals so it wont confuse you and help you decide and dont get caught in the pump and dump. Sometimes technical analysis is just isn't enough doing both technical and fundemental are needed.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Do you think you cam fool us by making stories?you have mentioned that your a Full Time Bounty hunter and having this confusion as if this was the first time you received a token of coins?

And how fool a person like a Hunter to believe the company saying price will go higher when they can't even maintain the value of such rewards?lol
Activity: 508
I believe that it is necessary to sell 70 percent of the tokens. About the remaining need to forget. If they disappear, it will not be a shame. If they rise in price, you will earn a lot of money ))
Pages:
Jump to: