Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold? - page 38. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Maybe you should hold it specially if it has no value yet maybe someday its value would go up
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
I advise you to hold tokens till October, and then after possible growth to sell. Before this time they will be worth little.
Activity: 20
My suggestion is to sell half if possible, the sold half gives your fiat money, and the holding half gives you hope.
Activity: 106
I think that as a full-time bounty hunter, making a decision is what you should do. I think that when you get some bounty tokens, you need to stay calm, don't rush to sell tokens, wait for the token price to rise. , then sell these tokens and get some money.
copper member
Activity: 126
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
Hi,
There is a answer.
if it's your job like a full time hunter, I cannot say just hold tokens.
but you can hold half of tokens and sell half of tokens. the rate can be different from how you trust it will be rising.
and I'm sure you don't need to sell RBY tokens. check these tokens on the link below!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyexchangeruby-xsuccessfully-finishedrewards-were-distributed-4776598
Activity: 201
if you want to get more profit you should hold.
but if you need some urgent money you can sell it immediately.
it's depend on your situation.
but for me, i will wait and watch the market. if the market are down, i will hold.
i will wait until the price increasing, after that i will sell my tokens.
so, i will get profit from that.
Activity: 116
I think that as a full-time bounty hunter, you must learn to have your own opinions. Others can only help you for a while, and can't help you for a lifetime. My advice is not to rush to sell your coins. I hope you can wait patiently. For a while, waiting for the price of the token to rise, on sale
Activity: 120
When I get some bounty tokens, I will choose to sell them immediately, because most of the cryptocurrencies will fall to a large extent after the exchange, so if you hold them you will lose more profits, Selling immediately would be a better option.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

I'd rather that you sell the tokens now if you are happy with the value. Make sure you sell during the HYPE period because likely when the hype dies, the value of the coin dies as well This is regardless of what you think the true value of the coin is (which is what, could be realized in 10 years? are you actually still alive/willing to wait that long?).

Note: The token company will say anything and everything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

if you can wait hodl till the btc price stabilize and the price of your coin goes up. but if you are in need dont hesitate to sell that token because you have worked hard for it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think that you need to still hold. Because now the market is very unstable. We need to wait for the market to recover and then look at the prices and decide what to do to sell or buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Of course the company is going to state that the price is going to go up. That's how they can sell their tokens. Generally if you are unsure sell half or quarter of the total tokens received. You can make the decision about the rest at later time.
Activity: 123
I am a bounty hunter. My advice is to be patient. Just like the cryptocurrency you are investing in, you must be patient. Don’t sell these tokens easily. Wait for the market price to rise, you will get A lot of money, I hope you can stay calm
Activity: 51
It depends on how solid the project of such bounty is. If it has solid project, try to hold and if not,sell
Activity: 112
Is that tokens listed on exchange yet?  That is good if it already listed because I have token but not listed.  If I were you I will keep it till it bleed.
Activity: 26
Base on my experienced, it's not good to hold tokens because when the coins listed in exchange - it will dump dramatically and there's a possibility also that this coin will vanish.
Activity: 105
In my opinion, as long as the market rises, all tokens will rise, just a matter of time. You need to be patient.
If you are short of money, then you can sell it earlier.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
do you own research, read the whitepaper, if you found interesting idea or tech behind that tokens, i prefer to hold, but if not, its up to you to sell or hodl
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
short answer: yes.

long answer.
usually when you receive a token (specially when receiving it for free) it is best to sell it right away because there are hundreds, sometimes more of others receiving the same thing as you and THEY will dump and their dump means a price drop which you don't want to be buried under.
but if you have already missed the chance to dump and got buried under the load then it may not be worth selling anymore ONLY if it is a small amount. otherwise you should sell because there is always more dump where that came from.
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
You have to assess carefully and see if the coin is actually worth keeping. You should engage more in its community to know better honestly.
Pages:
Jump to: