Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold? - page 36. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Given the current market situation, I think you should hold your token and wait for the price to rise. Sell soon you will get very little money.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
I believe that cryptocurrency will be strong again. But the fall is not over yet. Maybe it's better to sell the tokens now and buy them again when they're even cheaper.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
I don't think it's a good market to keep some COINS that have no potential. If you don't think this token has the potential to be sold as soon as possible, it's up to you. Of course, don't regret if it goes up sharply after a sale.
Activity: 140
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
When I get the bounty token, I will choose to sell 50% to ensure my interests. If it is a very good project, I will keep it all. This is also an investment. When you encounter a good project, you will choose Investing, and the bounty token I get is a free investment.
Activity: 336
It is not a good time to sell any type of tokens or coins, and I think this is your first earning do not keep the tokens for  a long time just wait for some days and sell it, as the market is at down trend.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
The question is, Is the price good? enough to cover the fee and enough to pay-off your work?
If you think not then hold it, if you think it will have a worse price then sell it off.
but if the potential is great with a good demand, then hold it.
Activity: 260
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
Much better try to make you own investigation if you are confuse on the both side then create you own. Try to monitor first the price of it and then study how the system or the market works so that you will have a prior knowledge and you will know who is telling the reality and who is not. Try to research because it can answer you curiosity and different questions in your mind.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
The very good decision is to check the movement of the price first. Or just sell half of the total amount and hold the remaining half. So that you will not regret when it will still go up...Good luck...
copper member
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Let's get lots of useful information!.
I feel a lot of empathy with the writer. Each of the numerous tokens received from the bounty program has the potential or the worst-case price. However, we do not know which tokens will go up in price after being formed into a market with potential.
Therefore, I must have all of the tokens that I have received at Bounty, and I advise you to think long term if it is not urgent because there is a good chance that the price of all the tokens will come up when the transaction market gains tremendous favor.
Activity: 112
if you are satisfied then just sell. Don't regret even pump prices. Because you choose to sell. There are no crypto users who have accurate decisions whenever they have different choices. Lucky someday if not now.
Activity: 196
If experties are advicing you that this is not a strong token then just sell it because sometimes it become useless after a couple of time so its better to get something.Something is much more better then nothing so just go for it and sell it.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I suggest to keep your token for a while. Some bounty hunters will dump the token and makes the price go down. That time we need to wait go up usually takes a time. But its always worth and you can get a lot of profits. Just extend your patiance littile bit and hope everything run smoothly.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
The current Crypto market is like a poor village, with no future for development at the moment. I recommend selling the Tokens that you are holding because of possible tokens you own under the failed project and the price it will go down as the current market.
Activity: 36
If doing bounties, then you should be invested in the projects success, dumping causes price dumps/ Hold the ones you see doing well, sell the ones you joined for a quick buck
Activity: 322
At the moment, it's silly to sell tokens ! They need to be bought and kept at least until the beginning of a new wave of growth of the entire market !
Activity: 364
All of us were not in the best situation. The price of all tokens fell very much. Of course, you can listen to the opinion of some experts and sell everything now. But let's remember what happened in the fall of 2017. Then growing capitalisation and growing is absolutely all coins and tokens. Think about it.
Activity: 854
I believe it's better if you sell it in the mean time and buy back later on when we are no bull run. I tried to HODL on a bear market and my portfolio is wrecked full of tokens from bounties.
Activity: 54
If you can get rewards from the bounty mission, then Hold is the best choice, because when the token appears on the trading platform, you can get higher returns!
Activity: 364
if the price of the token has increased then I suggest selling, if not then you better hold it until the price increases.
Activity: 163
If you think the project has great potentials, and there is possibility to make more profit, you can hold the token for a while but if the project is not worth it, just dump the trash at available market price.
Pages:
Jump to: