Pages:
Author

Topic: I have some funds to invest-- How do I make a good decision? - page 9. (Read 1944 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
I intend to agree with previous commentators that you should pay attention to large coins. If you are not sure where to invest your funds, then you should first think about reliability and not take risks.
Yes, if someone starts to get confused when they want to make an investment, then it is better to research first the top coins or coins that are large and good and worthy of being used as a means of investment, because any investment remains very risky.
There's consideration that needs to take care before you decide what particular projects that you'll going to invest your money. The best practice still
is to do your research and make sure that you have a good and deeper insight with particular coin or coins to place your money.  Make sure to continue
working with the potentials and progressing assets.

i like the last two terms you mention on your last sentence  . that is potential and progressing   . this is the factors that we should consider when picking up a coin  and not just those who are only on the top spot or large coins because not all of them have a progression  . many of them are infact already stopped progressing and dont go out on the limelight anymore  . and most of all invest only a portion of your funds because investing always has its own risk , not all times the value will rise but it takes time to earn even on a good coin  .
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I intend to agree with previous commentators that you should pay attention to large coins. If you are not sure where to invest your funds, then you should first think about reliability and not take risks.
Yes, if someone starts to get confused when they want to make an investment, then it is better to research first the top coins or coins that are large and good and worthy of being used as a means of investment, because any investment remains very risky.
There's consideration that needs to take care before you decide what particular projects that you'll going to invest your money. The best practice still
is to do your research and make sure that you have a good and deeper insight with particular coin or coins to place your money.  Make sure to continue
working with the potentials and progressing assets.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Investing in an established coin than in new coins secures your fund, but it doesn't eliminate the risk of you losing your money.  No one can give you the best altcoin to invest in. It all depends on you since it is your money, you better make in-depth research on which coin has good potential.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think BTC is a good starting point to buy. You can build a diversified cryptocurrency portfolio with top or emerging coins.
If a new coin appears I don't think we should put it in our portfolio, because the new coin needs further development, so that it can compete with the highest altcoin, and for the matter of purchasing on BTC I strongly agree, because BTC is a coin the good of all time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are so many coin out there, Please what do I look out for to make a good choice for investment into any of the coin.
~

Try investing into 2-3 coins including bitcoins, etherum, ripple, etc and gain some experience from these coins first and then you can move onto some other coins having comparatively lower volume. Never forget to check the liquidity first.
Aside from that,
Better to make a research about their products/uses/functions to know if this is applicable for long term or not. There are times that it is better to go for long term that those easy to die altcoins.
Choosing top cryptos like ethereum, ripple and bitcoin will be a better choice, aside from you can learn a lot, you can also experience a lot due to their possible movement in the market.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
There are so many coin out there, Please what do I look out for to make a good choice for investment into any of the coin.
You should always try to ignore what others say and that is what would make you fill some profits. The first and foremost thing which newbies should consider is to avoid investing into coins which are been suggested by others. This is the time where you have to use your own brain to make some profits. You can choose some of the top coins from the coinmarketcap and invest in some parts into some of these coins. You have to learn how to analyze and understand the charts and patterns as it would help you to spot a exact entry and exit point. This is where you would have profits.

Try investing into 2-3 coins including bitcoins, etherum, ripple, etc and gain some experience from these coins first and then you can move onto some other coins having comparatively lower volume. Never forget to check the liquidity first.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
From experience to avoid a bad tales that could take a pounce on your health and psychological well being. Just go for coins that are at the top with a higher percentage of your fund. Say 90% with the remaining 190%b you can  analyse a low cap coin and trade with caution.
Activity: 812
Merit: 512

Please be sincere.

Thanks 
If you are new to this market, it is better to learn everything before making an investment decision. Investing in this market is very easy, but it is very difficult to get profit from it. Also you should invest in the top altcoins in this market, Top 50 coinmarketcap is the best altcoin you can invest.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

Please be sincere.

Thanks 

I believe that it is best to invest in BTC and top altcoins like ETH and LTC. In my opinion, this cryptocurrency will show growth over the next year or two and you can earn on them. I assume that the cryptocurrency market has now entered a new growth phase and how in the previous phases it was able to show excellent results and new heights. In any case, try to buy different cryptocurrencies, so you can avoid all the loss of funds, and if you are lucky you can make good money.
We do not really know the investment term suitable for OP as he forgot to mention about the same. Bitcoins would always be a better source of investment for long term as the price would surely rise in the coming times but OP needs to be patient while investing into bitcoins. There are some other coins which might make profits for OP in a short term but investing into those would also bring some risk along.

OP seems newbie in trading and newbies should always try to find a source of investment with minimum risk even if it has minimum profits. Most of the times, newbies run behind huge money and that is where they need to forget about their initial capital and which might even make them face loss.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

Please be sincere.

Thanks 

I believe that it is best to invest in BTC and top altcoins like ETH and LTC. In my opinion, this cryptocurrency will show growth over the next year or two and you can earn on them. I assume that the cryptocurrency market has now entered a new growth phase and how in the previous phases it was able to show excellent results and new heights. In any case, try to buy different cryptocurrencies, so you can avoid all the loss of funds, and if you are lucky you can make good money.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

Please be sincere.

Thanks 

You need to look at the product of the project, is it feasible??

You need to look at the liquidity of the token product, does it have buyers? High volume?  And good developmental roadmap??

Likewise, do you have concrete information about the products!? Finally, dyor and be convinced enough to invest right
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
before decided to invest our money in cryptocurrency we must analize or research on every coins that we will picked. find all about progress developtment, investors trust, and market liquity from these project.if  we dont do any research and ignore any important keys, we could loss our money when we bought wrong coins. for beginner better to invest in major coins such as bitcoin , ethereu, binance or other top 20 in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think BTC is a good starting point to buy. You can build a diversified cryptocurrency portfolio with top or emerging coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I would suggest investing in Bitcoin first. Just buy and hold it. Don't try to trade too much - you will hardly earn more than just by holding. Also you should try buying some main altcoins - not much, 50% of your btc capital maximum.
Yes if you are planning to invest some money make bitcoin your priority because everyone knows its worth your money specially now that halving is coming this summer, you also need to maximize your portfolio so that you won't loss bigtime and minimize it, choose multiple altcoins such as Eth, Xrp, ltc to fill your portfolio. Just do not focus on one coin and have your sense in multiple cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
I would suggest investing in Bitcoin first. Just buy and hold it. Don't try to trade too much - you will hardly earn more than just by holding. Also you should try buying some main altcoins - not much, 50% of your btc capital maximum.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
you can choose a top rank coin in coinmarketcap in my opinion top 1-10 is not bad to make long-term investment so it depends on your taste you want to choose which coin suits you, I myself still maintain ethereum and tron

This is a good idea, don't gamble your investment on some high risk altcoins pick a proper coin to invest in, and also take in to consideration thencoins that has a price that is very lower than it's all time high, for example the xrp it's price now is 0.27 dollars but it's all time high is 14 dollars you can buy many ripple for the price of .27 and if the ripple can achieve again it's all time high you can increase your profits in several fold, but that is just an example.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
if we are talking about those coins that have existed for a long time then, first of all, I look at which exchanges these coins are traded and which companies cooperate with these projects. after that I look at how the company follows its roadmap and what updates they make.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
Goal setting is the most important. Before doing anything, you should set goals, it will make you more effort. To do this, you should first know what you are afraid of. You can write them down and think about the worst-case scenario. Can you accept it?

I think he is asking some investment-worthy coins name! Sometimes even a crypto expert feels confusions! So, by suggesting some good coins name we can help each other to do good in the crypto space!
Pages:
Jump to: