Pages:
Author

Topic: I have some funds to invest-- How do I make a good decision? - page 8. (Read 1944 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Previously, I suggest you learn technical and fundamental analysis. Also, learn investment strategies that fit your passion. Cryptocurrency is not static, it changes every time, and choices for long-term and short-term investments also influence the choice. So understand that first.
In fact, all coins and tokens that are ranked highest in coinmarketcap have good potential. The most decisive thing is the result of the analysis to determine the right timing for buy and sell. So it's not just simply: this is good or that is good, but there are things that are even more complex, whether this is for the short or long term, is there any supporting news or rumors, etc.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Spend a time and do your own research, learn something about the blockchain technology, decentralization and look around. It is better when you know in what you are investing, but if you don´t have a time, you can´t do a mistake when you invvest into BTC and ETH.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Well, talking about me, the most advanced discovery is GET protocol. In few words, GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way. And just imagine how large market is and how solution can help here. Also, for example, GET team announced that they are moving into the Korean market. On top of that, GET Protocol will be the first BApp in the ticketing vertical to partner with Klaytn, the blockchain subsidiary of Kakao (look that name up if you don't know it..). And around 300k tickets are sold already via GET. This is the amazing example of real solution that brings real benefits. Also interested in your opinion. Of course, I also recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a deeper understanding of unique features guys are coming with

That definitely sounds very attractive from your words, thanks for the recommendation. Let me have a closer look and share my thoughts
Activity: 154
Sounds interesting. Cause yeah, the industry is traditional. And have you found any truly advanced one? Can you share? Very curious to know

Well, talking about me, the most advanced discovery is GET protocol. In few words, GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way. And just imagine how large market is and how solution can help here. Also, for example, GET team announced that they are moving into the Korean market. On top of that, GET Protocol will be the first BApp in the ticketing vertical to partner with Klaytn, the blockchain subsidiary of Kakao (look that name up if you don't know it..). And around 300k tickets are sold already via GET. This is the amazing example of real solution that brings real benefits. Also interested in your opinion. Of course, I also recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a deeper understanding of unique features guys are coming with
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, I think to make the right decision on investing. You need to choose the right option for investment since there are a lot of promising coins with great development potential on the cryptocurrency market. I believe that at the moment the most profitable investment of their funds is Ethereum. Ethereum is currently the most promising coin of the future.
This is very true. For example, I am big fan of attending different sport and music events. And the ticketing industry is rather traditional with many frauds on the market etc. So I tried to find new, innovative and unique solution on the market

Sounds interesting. Cause yeah, the industry is traditional. And have you found any truly advanced one? Can you share? Very curious to know
I absolutely agree with you on that. From my point of view, strategy that helps - getting deeper into the niche you are pretty experienced in. Because it makes it easier to analyze the found solution and understand its real value

This is very true. For example, I am big fan of attending different sport and music events. And the ticketing industry is rather traditional with many frauds on the market etc. So I tried to find new, innovative and unique solution on the market
Good afternoon. Blockchain solutions are developing more and more and getting to some industries that used to work without it. I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile blockchain solutions are bringing to the table. Of course, analysis is required here to evaluate every particular solution

I absolutely agree with you on that. From my point of view, strategy that helps - getting deeper into the niche you are pretty experienced in. Because it makes it easier to analyze the found solution and understand its real value
Good afternoon. Blockchain solutions are developing more and more and getting to some industries that used to work without it. I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile blockchain solutions are bringing to the table. Of course, analysis is required here to evaluate every particular solution
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
The decision surely lies in your hands but i can help you with some factors that you should look at before investing into any cryptocurrency or blockchain project. Consider the following factors:
1. A project with working products or at an MVP
2. An active and communicative team members who engage members of their community
3. Good token economics that will drive liquidity to the coin.

Just look for projects that are working well in this market and that project must have a product. That's enough for you to invest in projects in this market, but to avoid unexpected collapses, I think we just need to choose the top altcoin projects in this market to invest
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
Every newbie should try to learn about crypto first before making a decision, I was once a newbie and altcoin was my first decision in the past, wasted over 2year gathering useless coins, now I'm glad I quickly learn my mistakes, top 100 coins is the best way to start, ignore those coins under top 100
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
Yeah, it is always difficult, nobody really knows how to invest properly because nothing is a good investment forever, even the best things in the world will eventually cease to exist.

Even if you bought apple/amazon type of stocks 10-20 years ago and profited insanely today, you will eventually lose all your money in 50-100 years when they are gone, so you HAVE TO get out sometime, which is the deal here, not to find a good coin to buy and invest but to know when to get out, there has been a lot of people who have lost money due to prices going down but the number of people who didn't get out at the correct time and lost money are far greater than people who got in too late and simply just lost. Learn when to buy and what to buy, but master what to sell and when to sell it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
The decision surely lies in your hands but i can help you with some factors that you should look at before investing into any cryptocurrency or blockchain project. Consider the following factors:
1. A project with working products or at an MVP
2. An active and communicative team members who engage members of their community
3. Good token economics that will drive liquidity to the coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
Always invest what you are prepare to lose - if you make bad decision - loss is than what you expected to lose, if you pick good project and make profit, its like you win in bet - happy times.

Big coins are not sure profit, try to find relatively new coin , deployed in last year or two, with stable price and launched products - usability cases. I found one 3 months ago, and i am sorry that i am not there from start.

https://imgur.com/a/qFIjyBJ

Good luck !
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Investing in an established coin than in new coins secures your fund, but it doesn't eliminate the risk of you losing your money.  No one can give you the best altcoin to invest in. It all depends on you since it is your money, you better make in-depth research on which coin has good potential.
you still do not understand that no one wants to analyze anything? everyone needs prepared solutions. people always want to shift responsibility to others and then say that they were advised of a bad coin or good. there will always be people on the market who will invest according to the stories of other people and they will not do their own research and after that, they will cry
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
Buy some alts from the CMC top 100 coins. All of them are good and can give you a good profit in time. I can mention some of them here. I think these projects are worth looking Tezos(XTZ), MKR, ATOM, ZIL, BNB, LINK, etc. Just take a look at these projects maybe you will something interesting. And don't put any money into crypto that you can not afford to lose. That was just a suggestion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
There are so many coin out there, Please what do I look out for to make a good choice for investment into any of the coin.

Please be sincere.

Thanks 

Choosing altcoin as a long-term investment, in my opinion we can see it in coinmarketcap. Large liquidity and actively traded on large exchangers is one factor that needs to be considered. If a token or coin has large liquidity, we have no trouble selling it when we need money
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
The most correct decision is to invest in those coins that will grow in any case and will not disappear. This is of course Bitcoin and altcoins from the top 10. But I recommend 10% of the invested funds to invest in new altcoins, because they can give more growth than 90% of the coins from the list of top 10.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
If you want to invest in Altcoin then the choice should be right certainly do not get harmed with an unclear altcoin, according to my watchcase in the market when many investors who choose an altcoin that already has a potential like ETH, BNB, XRP because The coin is very promising so that the price will continue to increase for the future, then the suggestion I choose the coin.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
because there have been many suggestions about coins that are suitable from various sides for investment, then.
My advice is you should try crypto investment simulation and crypto trading, because many beginners often make big mistakes to lose a lot of money. In the simulation you can understand more about crypto and how to anticipate the risk of loss. Basically, my advice is to increase your knowledge about crypto and don't be in a hurry let alone invest because of FOMO.

Investment simulation references: https://cryptospaniards.com/simulator/ or https://bitcoinhero.me/
Pages:
Jump to: