Pages:
Author

Topic: I have some funds to invest-- How do I make a good decision? - page 5. (Read 1944 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
There are so many coin out there, Please what do I look out for to make a good choice for investment into any of the coin.

Please be sincere.

Thanks 
for now, I only choose investments that have a small risk. Well, I'm done looking for investments with great risks, because if you make the wrong decision, then the assets you have will be lost. for now, try to see things that have clear development. BTC, ETH, BNB, and others, is something that is certain. look for investments that have a small risk, and decide.

Agree, cryptocurrency especially altcoin is an investment with high risk speculation and I think with the number of coins and tokens in the market, we must be careful in choosing investments. Coins that have a market cap value of over $ 200 million in my opinion are good coins to be used as a short-term and long-term investment
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
First and foremost, you must understand that there are no guaranteed astronomical returns in investing to Bitcoin or any other altcoin. Everything are considered risky, but invest or trade at your due diligence.

There will be no good decisions here, because the market is so unpredictable these days. Like Ethereum for example, it now breached the $200 mark. We can say that Ethereum is one of the best investments today due to it's promising roadmap. However, there are some things that cannot be predicted which leads to a sudden nosedive. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum has high volatility as it is the second most popular cryptocurrency in the world.

I don't know what kind of good decision are you talking about. Either day trading or long term holding? If we are talking about long term holding, that might possibly be good given the fact that Bitcoin is entering the halving period soon. However, if you focus on day trading, it's kinda more risky in decision making.

Before you invest in some coins or tokens, just don't listen only to people who are thinking that it will pump the next day, week or so. Don't rely on what is trending, because it will not last long. Make sure you read the roadmap, whitepaper, etc., to know if it's great to invest in that certain coin or so.

Like me, I don't usually rely on investing within the top 20 coins in CoinMarketCap. There are other altcoins that have great project concepts and have promising long-term goals. NewsCrypto (NWC) is one of those altcoins that I'm bullish for long-term because of their impressive concept, roadmap, public reputation, team, partnerships, etc., aside from the top 20 or 100 in the market.

And the most important thing of all? Diversification. Don't just stick to one coin or token only. If you have enough funds that you can afford losing, put them on a few promising altcoins in the market. Remember, do your homework first before investing in a project. Just my two sats.

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
If you don't have any experience on crypto base then it would be difficult for stirring. I have no constructive solution for your some funds. Nevertheless You must need to take a step by your own judge. Best of luck guy. 
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
If you still hold your cash, then continue, probably you will have a better opportunity to invest. Markets are crashing, crude oil is a good example of an upcoming crysis. It crashed below the 0USD value! So you will get paid when you take from the oil company crude oil because they have also big holding costs. But we know that Bitcoin will not fall under 0USD because holding is free!  Cheesy
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
If you have a reserved approach and want to invest in low risk coins then only invest in btc and eth. For more dynamic investments you can invest in ada, icx, link, neo where risk is slightly more than the above category but the reward will also be more, lastly there is a high risk high reward category where you can pick npxs, snx, crpt, bat, power etc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
You need to have a clear investment strategy in this market, otherwise your assets will continually suffer losses. First, you must not invest in bullshit altcoins in this market, try to invest in altcoins in the top 50 coinmarketcap because they are the best and safest altcoins. Next you need to diversify your portfolio to avoid losing too much and possibly maximize your return on investment.
Activity: 854
if you plan to invest, because now you have enough funds, please you can get it directly exchanged, for example in Binance, kukoin or in how many other exchanges. from there you can see, which coins are suitable for your current investment
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
Yes i want share some advice, you can choice top currency 1-10 in cmc hope it will be best. We can mention more currency but but this not be better thinking. Therefore, remember it the invest always your own risky with more patient moment. So you should consider investing time for your future profits.
Activity: 160
Blockchain technoloy market always been being a strong place for a new investors if you chose the actual point aginist the investment, There have more system for little amount figure, one of them is if you buy top of the coins then it's mekes upmost chances for profit.
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
Put something to Bitcoin . If you're planning to divert your investment into parts, make Bitcoin the largest among all the other investment you will put your money at. I would advise you to invest in XMR and you could try also investing in DGB if that seems to work for you.
This isn't what you can call "good decision", because it pretty much ends up with your strategy whether it'd be day trading or long-term trading. Just stick to the obvious like buy at low and sell at high.
Activity: 221
It's difficult to inform for a proper beneficial investment at all, Though acute strategy or subterfuge can make a great profit, So I suggest you to observe the speed of graph.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
I've recently started a thread where i'm testing an investment venue in tokenized ownership of property.

You can see the thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/realt-fractional-and-frictionless-real-estate-investing-my-experience-5231853

My updates will be frequent, as i've just today bought the shares in a house. Hopefully everything is legit and working as expected.
ATM i'm waiting for my KYC to be processed
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
You should consider buying coins in each market. There may be several options for you to keep up with crypto if you are newbie. One example you can monitor coins that have a good reputation in each market by looking at the coinmarketcap. And the second one is trading on exchanges that have good trust such as binance and other top exchanges so that your assets are safe.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
     We do not know your investment strategy to recommend certain currencies. Investment currencies are also influenced by the amounts you want to invest. In my opinion, large amounts should be invested selectively in the currencies of TOP 50 coinmarketcap. If you want to invest small amounts, but you have enough time to trade, I recommend short-term large currency fluctuations to make a significant profit. Good luck!
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Most alts are nothing more than promises - invest in tokens like temtum that didn't do and ico OR ieo , privately funded and now working with Anguilla to deploy their national currency.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
If you don’t know what to invest in why don’t you go for Bitcoin then? There have been a lot of predictions that Bitcoin will increase very soon due to the halving that’s coming and you shouldn’t miss out on it. If you don’t want to invest in Bitcoin because of the high price you can go for other top cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, XRP, LTC, ChainLink, and other coins that have been trending and also at the top position.

If you go for the new coins and smaller ones you might be making a mistake. Litecoin is cheap and it’s good, including Chainlink which is one of the investments I did as if recent.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
You dont mention anyting about your investment. Well, if you have a big budget you can put your money on BTC this is the safest way or you can pick top 10 of altcoins right now. The decision on your so maybe you should think about it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
If you are planning to invest and yet, you are not that much familiar in crypto, it would be better to have your research first in order for you to have an initial idea of what you are engaging yourself with. To have a bigger chance of earning profit, invest only to those cryptos having 'huge names' in this industry such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and the likes. These coins are having bigger chances of recovery during downtrends due to the demand that these coins are getting.
You probably know what investment in cryptocurrency is all about,first you should know it's not a get rich quick scheme,now I think it will be best for you to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum. Then you take time to study some few altcoins to invest later,also you should have patience to hold whatever coin you are investing.
The idea of earning huge profit easily is the misconception in cryptocurrency. Risk should still be regarded because it is investment in the first place. Its market value moves more often compared to stocks, or real estate investments, which obviously gives more risk to an investor. Know also what are the things to mind. Many investors have gave up with the market volatility due to panic everytime the market prices are falling.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
You probably know what investment in cryptocurrency is all about,first you should know it's not a get rich quick scheme,now I think it will be best for you to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum. Then you take time to study some few altcoins to invest later,also you should have patience to hold whatever coin you are investing.
Activity: 368
Merit: 11
you can choose a top rank coin in coinmarketcap in my opinion top 1-10 is not bad to make long-term investment so it depends on your taste you want to choose which coin suits you, I myself still maintain ethereum and tron

Not the worst but not the best choice.

The market moves synchronously and everyone has long known what it makes sense to choose from the same if the price moves in the same direction for all assets from the top 100.
It is best to turn your attention to the main cryptocurrency, that is, bitcoin, and consider one or two types of alternative coins.
I would diversify the remaining funds and invest them in assets located outside the crypto market.

I think the whole thing depends on his objectives, whether he's in for short or long term as it will greatly determine the type of coins/tokens he'll get into. If he wants a quick cash out,  i think he should be on the lookout for pump and dump coins. But if he's in for a long term, i think he should invest in major coins/token that are guaranteed of seeing price surge when ever the bull set in. And as well,  if he's in for risky and massive turn out investment,  he can check out projects conducting ieo's especially on major cryptocurrency exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: