Pages:
Author

Topic: I Highly Suggest You Do NOT Use Cryptopia - page 2. (Read 715 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 09:03:26 AM
Really? I just transferred btc there...maybe I should withdraw them as soon as possible, avoid troubles hopefully its has no problems. I should be more cautious by this information.
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
February 18, 2018, 08:45:13 AM
Cryptopia has been having a ton of issues lately, particularly with withdrawals. I tried withdrawing about 0.15 btc a few days ago, only for the dreaded "withdrawal processing" to come up on my account for about a day. I wondered why this was, since all of the other exchanges I use (bittrex, binance, kucoin) process withdrawals fairly quickly. Apparently I was not the only having issues.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cryptopia/

I went on the reddit page and read multiple horror stories of how people haven't been able to withdraw their funds for weeks. I guess I was lucky to be able to withdraw after about a day. I've heard that they've also been having issues with their banking relationships.

It really scared me when I realized that my funds, might be stuck on the exchange for a long time, like it happened to many other people. I will never be using the exchange again. I highly advise others to not use Cryptopia either.
i am using cryptopia but i don't experience any problem with this exchange , The withdrawal is fast it takes on 10 minutes and also the deposit, And now the withdrawal fee is low .My friend i using this without any problem .
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
February 15, 2018, 02:12:01 PM
Cryptopia has been having a ton of issues lately, particularly with withdrawals. I tried withdrawing about 0.15 btc a few days ago, only for the dreaded "withdrawal processing" to come up on my account for about a day. I wondered why this was, since all of the other exchanges I use (bittrex, binance, kucoin) process withdrawals fairly quickly. Apparently I was not the only having issues.

I went on the reddit page and read multiple horror stories of how people haven't been able to withdraw their funds for weeks. I guess I was lucky to be able to withdraw after about a day. I've heard that they've also been having issues with their banking relationships.

It really scared me when I realized that my funds, might be stuck on the exchange for a long time, like it happened to many other people. I will never be using the exchange again. I highly advise others to not use Cryptopia either.
This is going to become more common as more regulation comes to the market, exchanges are having a problem dealing with the massive amount of new users that got in bitcoin in the last months and also from regulators and banks being on their case all the time, at some point decentralized exchanges need to fill some of that gap but for now  it seems the community still does not want to make that jump, I wonder what they will need to move on to decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 15, 2018, 12:18:21 PM
everyone knows that these are in a difficult situation, but it is reported that it will recover over time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 12:03:04 PM
Well, I think this exchange is very good for small marketcap alts, personally I never have any withdrawn problems will them yet. But I agree with most of you, it is never safe to keep on your alts on this exchange since it can close any day.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 15, 2018, 12:01:20 PM
i transferred trx there and it took a while but the funds cleared. the website is not a fraud as i then transferred btc to binance and it look less than 15 mins. deposits may take a bit longer on cryptopia, but maybe even then it was bc of trx, but Cryptopia is dependable.
I had withdrawn my token from cryptopia yesterday it was so delayed. They process my withdrawal more than 24hrs, I think not good to use these exchange because of so many issues. So many issues that needs to be solved early.
Activity: 37
February 15, 2018, 11:56:35 AM
i transferred trx there and it took a while but the funds cleared. the website is not a fraud as i then transferred btc to binance and it look less than 15 mins. deposits may take a bit longer on cryptopia, but maybe even then it was bc of trx, but Cryptopia is dependable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
February 15, 2018, 11:53:06 AM
I used cryptopia exchange before in trading some of my altcoin, i never had issues with them but since there are so many complaints and problem to the exchange its better not to use it. I still have few coins left in my account and im going to pull out soon. Thanks for the warning mate.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
February 15, 2018, 10:06:52 AM
it is sad that another good exchange is having a lot of issues lately. thanks for the heads up though. it seems like i have to look for another exchange once again. probably move completely to binance for now Sad

other exchanges I use (bittrex, binance, kucoin)

for what it's worth bittrex is also a scam website. check out their announcement on bitcointalk. they robbed a lot of people last year.
Activity: 84
February 15, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

OMG. I've already registered here and will transfer my funds tomorrow. Good thing I've read this thank you so much for sharing I will find another exchange that my funds are secured.

It is only congested depends its network.. I'm use it before since 2 years.. the withdrawal are so low process but it high in fees.. so I suggest if you would like to use this. go..
I NOTE that CRYPTOPIA is not SCAM.. they only having issue of network...
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

OMG. I've already registered here and will transfer my funds tomorrow. Good thing I've read this thank you so much for sharing I will find another exchange that my funds are secured.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

It seems that a lot of exchanges are going through some technical problems now a days. Probably due to the massive transactions being made every single day which may have led to some systems crashing. This is one risk that we have to face in this venture. And for the fees, I really wouldn’t mind paying if my earnings are more than enough to cover them.
Jsu
Activity: 33
February 14, 2018, 02:47:58 PM
Hmm, very interesting. Seems most people can still get the money out eventually though. The thing is they have such a good collection of alt coins; what other sites would you recommend instead?
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
February 14, 2018, 02:27:59 PM
many people have issues with this exchange , what the cryptopia team doing ?

cs support is good for nothing .

such type of services make people to panic and stay away from crypto .
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
February 14, 2018, 01:56:45 PM
I agree, Cryptopia is a garbage exchange. I will never do business with them or trust my money with them. I've used their exchange in the past, and I've been thoroughly disappointed with their incompetence and unprofessionalism.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 01:16:49 PM
Every Exchanger looks risky recently Bitgrill scammed 20 million Nano many traders went bankrupt with the pre-planned scam now we are hearing Crytopia better be cautious
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 12:43:11 PM
I have no problem with cryptopia, I feel this exchange is very good and very fast.
Any exchange will experience some problems.
so I think use what you think is the easiest and the most you understand.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 12:39:21 PM
Good day! I didn't knew Cryptopia has withdrawal issues. I just withdrew . 09 btc the other day and it was fast. Maybe im just lucky? I still have a few coins im trading there. Hopefully everything will just go smoothly coz I like Cryptopia. Been using that trading site for 2 years without any problems.
Activity: 210
February 14, 2018, 11:54:25 AM
I think this is based on your compatability matters, like, is your area covered by their service, do they have affiliated outlet with in your place? Or maybe you just been phissed by sime-like site.
Activity: 59
February 14, 2018, 11:24:53 AM
Thank you for shared infos. But,till yesterday,i used Cryptopia correctly without any problems.
Pages:
Jump to: