Pages:
Author

Topic: I Highly Suggest You Do NOT Use Cryptopia - page 3. (Read 715 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 11:16:40 AM
I do not have any problems. I feel this exchange very well. Every problem resolved quickly. There may be some instances of delays including you. if you have retired. Good for you. When you encounter some problems in this exchange
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 10:55:24 AM
Every exchange has got some issues. Some users were unlucky to encounter the same and for the same we cannot suggest or completely term the particular exchange website to be bad for trading purpose.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 10:47:03 AM
I didn't had any issues with Cryptopia. I would check it soon.
But my transaction did well few days ago.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
February 14, 2018, 10:29:30 AM
It's nothing to do with fees and deducting lots of coins at this point.

My issue is that I can't withdraw anything at all.

I'm wondering what's going on here. I moved some BTC into it about a week ago to buy up some coins and tokens while they were cheap - and now I can't move those coins and tokens out. I can't even input the withdrawal address. The money I've moved in for trading seems 'stuck' there.

To be clear with what I'm facing here:

- The last time I made a withdrawal from Cryptopia was in December, and that went just fine. No alarm bells.
 - Trading function and volume seem fine. No alarm bells.
 - WITHDRAWAL function seems disabled. Huge alarm bells.

If anyone has any insight or suggestions as to what to do, I would highly appreciate it  Sad

Activity: 1008
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 14, 2018, 08:47:32 AM
Yeah cryptopia and hitbtc are a bit suspicious especially im concerned because they deduct a lot of coins if we want to move or withdraw some coins out of them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 14, 2018, 08:38:59 AM
I have been using Cryptopia for some time and I have never had any issue with the exchange, although this is just another wake up call, alot happens inside these exchanges that is not known to public, I don't think they are having issue with liquidity because the trading volume on the exchange has increased drastically recently
Activity: 293
February 14, 2018, 08:33:32 AM
I'm having a problem withdrawing from Cryptopia. Every time I get to this step:

The bar where I am supposed to enter the Withdraw Address is greyed out.

Same problem with PRL, LTC, BTC, NEO

I've made successful withdrawals from them in the past so I know the procedure. I'm wondering what's going on - anyone else having similar issues?

(image credit: Cryptopia User Lafu, who posted a guide on Withdrawals and Transfers on the Cryptopia forum. )
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 14, 2018, 07:54:21 AM
Cryptopia has been having a ton of issues lately, particularly with withdrawals. I tried withdrawing about 0.15 btc a few days ago, only for the dreaded "withdrawal processing" to come up on my account for about a day. I wondered why this was, since all of the other exchanges I use (bittrex, binance, kucoin) process withdrawals fairly quickly. Apparently I was not the only having issues.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cryptopia/

I went on the reddit page and read multiple horror stories of how people haven't been able to withdraw their funds for weeks. I guess I was lucky to be able to withdraw after about a day. I've heard that they've also been having issues with their banking relationships.

It really scared me when I realized that my funds, might be stuck on the exchange for a long time, like it happened to many other people. I will never be using the exchange again. I highly advise others to not use Cryptopia either.
This same thing happened to me at poloniex and hitbtc and I have to endure because I know the two exchange are trusted and later my account was credited with my withdrawal. I think delay confirmation of transactions or processing should not be a reason why people should not trade with cryptopia as many people that I know have account with this people make used of them and praise how good there are.
Activity: 141
February 14, 2018, 07:25:02 AM
My brother is waiting on 30 days for a support ticket.. they make so much money from new coin listings and trading fees.. WTF IS going on
Activity: 71
February 14, 2018, 07:18:23 AM
Transferred some LTC out of Cryptopia yesterday and it went smoothly.  Guess it's not a general problem.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
February 14, 2018, 07:08:48 AM
totally aggree .
you put your 0.15 btc in there , thats a lot money bro . i only try withdraw $100 LTC . delay over 1 days and need confirmation e,t,c .
for get $3 im risking my $100 in there bit crazy but so far i got my LTC back in next day .  .
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 06:26:55 AM
I'm glad I don't have much on there right now. Like literally 2 Onions I believe. Sucks it used to be a pretty good exchange to use. I was gona send some btc there this week glad I seen this first. Back to bittrex I guess...
Activity: 18
February 13, 2018, 02:03:57 PM
I didn't hear anything particularly bad about Cryptopia and at least their in a developed country with proper laws.
Nevertheless since I'm currently not trading, I withdrew all of my coins to private wallets, since no exchange can be assumed to be secure.

I also had no problem with withdrawals in the last couple of weeks - but since i lost some nano on Bitgrail i feel it's better to be safe than sorry.
Activity: 10
February 13, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
This can happen with any exchange. You just did not get lucky.
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
February 13, 2018, 01:43:32 PM
I didn't hear anything particularly bad about Cryptopia and at least their in a developed country with proper laws.
Nevertheless since I'm currently not trading, I withdrew all of my coins to private wallets, since no exchange can be assumed to be secure.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 01:36:51 PM
I've also traded with Cryptopia in the past and I must say that it worked quite well and when I had to contact support they attended me quite fast. But as issues with centralized exchanges are starting to be common, lately I'm more intro decentralized ones, like bisq; the only drawback is that you've got to let their app open for transactions to take place, but that's a fair price to pay for decentralization.
Activity: 8
February 13, 2018, 12:55:17 PM
Yeah Cryptopia is a mess.
Activity: 256
February 13, 2018, 12:30:13 PM
I hope they can move forward and resolve any issues they might be facing. I definitely like cryptopia, and have been using it for some time now without any major issues.
Activity: 60
February 13, 2018, 12:21:16 PM
Haven’t noticed any issues so far, need to look bit more carefully and maybe move coins off exchange
Activity: 546
February 13, 2018, 12:12:39 PM
Yes, they are having withdrawal and deposit issue from months and they don't seem to fix it.
Pages:
Jump to: