Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 91. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 08:57:23 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.
This is the right decision. I now also invest only in ICO, you chose a good project, but I would advise you to still look at possible projects. Because there are more interesting projects. So there are certain problems, but there are far more prospects
it is not a right decision. According to what I have seen, not many ICOs bring money to investors. Many of them only bring loss to the people. Investing ICOs in 2018 = suicide. Beware of what you have chosen. Trading is better than ICOs because you can analyze the market

I have researched orbis and seems a legit startup. Orbissolutions oü company is public. Verified accounts. The team is very responsive
Yeah, done that 2. I am very satisfied with my inv.
Activity: 31
May 27, 2018, 08:54:26 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
This is the right decision. I now also invest only in ICO, you chose a good project, but I would advise you to still look at possible projects. Because there are more interesting projects. So there are certain problems, but there are far more prospects
it is not a right decision. According to what I have seen, not many ICOs bring money to investors. Many of them only bring loss to the people. Investing ICOs in 2018 = suicide. Beware of what you have chosen. Trading is better than ICOs because you can analyze the market

I have researched orbis and seems a legit startup. Orbissolutions oü company is public. Verified accounts. The team is very responsive
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 07:02:00 PM
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
May 27, 2018, 07:00:25 PM
i think we must spending budget also to the another coins too. because top 10 coins in coinmarketcap is must include to your investing consider
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 27, 2018, 06:57:46 PM
iNVESTING IN ICO ARE PROFITABLE WAYS but need to learn which is the best ico with good dev's reputation in the crypto currency industries and also will suggest to mate try to invest in trading and i recommend nexybit platform use it for your trading works, trading are one of the profitable ways to earn money in the world of crypto's.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 06:56:11 PM

I think you made good decision, but if you are not sure you can invest in another project or split your money on two projects. Also you should check team and read whitepaper before investing because more knowledge can help you make better decision.
Activity: 7
May 27, 2018, 06:53:31 PM

since a long time. i surfing about many many ico.
i just believe all about credit card it's a fake project.evem they call they colaboration with big partner,they just scammers.
the biggest on this year,remember CTR ? and the newest its a hashcard.
by the way,the website looks same like hashcard.

I just checked them out and spoke with the team on tg. Seems that they are having a partnership with a bank for the card and atms. A bank from spain caixa it seems.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
May 27, 2018, 06:40:10 PM
Smile, investment advise as I read from an old reply here is risky enough because everyone would keep shouting whatever they are bagging as a matter of fact.
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 06:29:03 PM
I invest in icos, but i do invest in some altcoins too, the problem is that there aren't many good icos at this moment, most of them are ending up scaming a lot of people and that is the main reason of why i am only investing in those that i trust by a lot
Activity: 238
May 27, 2018, 06:23:16 PM
In my oopinion, it is worth investing, but very carefully. All the hundred times double-check, analyze. In general, it is very deliberate to approach.
Activity: 29
May 27, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

I have checked my first one , this orbis transfer very well. Checked the company , paypal account , bank account team , github telegram facebook twitter business plan. They all seem legit . Also I have been responded to my e-mail asap by the ceo with answer to all my questions.

I also reviewd it. Seems legit. Will invest in this one
Activity: 47
May 27, 2018, 06:18:30 PM

I have checked my first one , this orbis transfer very well. Checked the company , paypal account , bank account team , github telegram facebook twitter business plan. They all seem legit . Also I have been responded to my e-mail asap by the ceo with answer to all my questions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 06:02:31 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 05:59:56 PM
Try NYNJA the one that I campaigning right now just click below this message for you to find a good presentation of a real ICO, it has a complete details for you to able to get a good answers to your questions.And one thing this is only an advice since you are a newbie try to check your spelling before you post, I'm not insulting you or don't get mad at me this is for your own sake. Smiley
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
May 27, 2018, 05:45:02 PM
Having gone through the site of that project, I observed and found some good qualities with the project. But my Guy, advise or decision here is not at all enough for you to rely upon since one may be negligently and ignorantly lead astray if you don't leap before you lap on such ideas offered.
More about your decision, may be you should try in your next deal avoid putting all your eggs in just one basket in case an inevitability occurred due to the strong volatility nature of so many coins.
More so, just have the mindset of risk along the line and never feel panic when probably the adverse downed.
Activity: 854
May 27, 2018, 05:41:28 PM
Yes, it is  a good project with lots of prospects. You can as well look into Blockshipping, Zuflo and Iagon.
Activity: 84
May 27, 2018, 05:39:09 PM
Do not go into this ICO for all the money. I would advise you to study the ICO market in more detail and look for more projects, a lot of scams. Currently, blockchain platforms,cloud platforms and exchanges are in demand.
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
May 27, 2018, 05:34:21 PM
Check my signature. JInbi is the golden ICO. It is using the funds to buy a gold vault. I know how gold is desired by investors and appreciate over time. I checked Orbis and they seems to be reliable ICO but I can't recommend without reading their whitepaper.
Activity: 31
May 27, 2018, 05:34:09 PM
Investing in an ICO is a great way to earn a profit, but not a way to make a profit quickly. Also, if you choose a bad ICO, the price of the crypto will not be high. sometimes lower than the ICO price.

True !
Activity: 2
May 27, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

Checking this one out  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: