Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 85. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 05:15:47 PM
Beginners reading the topic be careful. Before you listen to some advice and invest money, you need to consider the project from all sides, to analyze it. Only after the analysis to invest in the project their money. Be careful.

Whitepaper read , team check , product check , company check . Just made a revision of this orbis . Seems legit

I am following the same pattern but I also speak with the ceo and team on tg and email
Activity: 31
May 28, 2018, 05:11:59 PM
Beginners reading the topic be careful. Before you listen to some advice and invest money, you need to consider the project from all sides, to analyze it. Only after the analysis to invest in the project their money. Be careful.

Whitepaper read , team check , product check , company check . Just made a revision of this orbis . Seems legit
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
May 28, 2018, 05:11:37 PM
Quite a good plan, I would advise projects with a small hard card. They have shown themselves very well lately.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 05:04:34 PM
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 04:43:28 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
Yes, it is a good project I have also invested in it but why you don't try in scidex? It's also a good project.They are creating a new marketspace fro scientific data.This my personal advice, last decision is your.
Activity: 28
May 28, 2018, 04:41:42 PM
The Spark Marketplace is designed to help Creators of all types. Whether you’re broadcasting from your home setup, have a production studio, or you’re a major media producer — you all have one thing in common. In order to Create, you need funds. See More
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 04:25:30 PM
Try to look at the reviews of new projects on ICOdrops, I think many will agree with me that these guys do their job well.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 04:16:13 PM
Good Choice. Orbis is a very promising ICO, and you can have a look into Yumerium, Localcoinswap, Neonexchange. This ICO project has good potential to be a successful project in this year when the market still dropping. Yumerium and Localcoinswap both have an excellent rating in Icobench with more than 10 Experts ratings and Icobench KYC Verified. That's why I feel those projects will succeed for sure.
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 03:20:57 PM
Asura Coin and Aphelion Join forces
In an effort to create ease of entry, speed and security for our upcoming Asura Coin token sale, Aphelion announced its very first fully integrated wallet based “Participate In ICO” function.

Kicking off on June 2nd, the Join ICO function of the ground-breaking Aphelion Desktop Wallet will include an option to directly participate in the Asura Coin ICO. Collaborating with Aphelion, together we aim for the simplest, safest and fastest way to participate in the ICO

https://medium.com/@asuracoin/asura-coin-and-aphelion-join-forces-957d0e623bb8
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 28, 2018, 03:17:39 PM
I will tell you that you have steel nerves if you invest in new projects, since most of them end with failure, but if it's really good to predict everything, then you can earn good money!

Why not? I think that during this bearish market it is good way to make money on participating in different ICOs. Some projects can give you 2-3x right after they listed on some exchanges.

Of course, this is a good way to make money when the market goes down. But where is the guarantee that the project will be successful, and you will earn it. Any investment is a risk and one must be prepared for losses. I agree with you that it is better to participate in several projects, and not to put on one, even if it is a very promising project.
Activity: 77
May 28, 2018, 03:08:24 PM
I have been getting into ICOs for a while now. It pays to be cautious! I'd advise you to DYOR and check out some of the standard ICO checklists available out there to prevent you from becoming a target of a scam ICOs. One such checklist can be found here: https://www.fastinvest.com/en/blog/your-ico-investment-checklist-making-the-most-of-your-money

All the best to your ICO investing journey. Stay foolish, don't get caught.  Wink

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 03:01:45 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
Hey. It's a good question and it's good that you have already begun to read and understand.
I personally participate in the company Romad. Very promising working project. Not an advertisement but just a tip for your question.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 28, 2018, 03:00:51 PM
I will tell you that you have steel nerves if you invest in new projects, since most of them end with failure, but if it's really good to predict everything, then you can earn good money!

Why not? I think that during this bearish market it is good way to make money on participating in different ICOs. Some projects can give you 2-3x right after they listed on some exchanges.
Activity: 142
May 28, 2018, 02:57:30 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 02:44:18 PM
If the ico are chosen well there are very high earning possibilities. I think that in the future altcoins will die almost all of them and only the tekens of ebuone ico will remain
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 02:24:50 PM
Try your investment amount divided into several projects. So you reduce the likelihood of losing everything. The project can fail and you will lose everything.
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 02:18:35 PM
Investing in an ICO is a great way to earn a profit, but not a way to make a profit quickly. also It's really difficult to decide which ICO to invest to. There are lots of scams, but very good projects, too. you can see ico that takes place in icobench.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
May 28, 2018, 02:06:21 PM
If you're looking well before investing in any ICO , you're definitely on the right track, and I think it's a great idea if a person has a surplus of money
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 28, 2018, 02:03:25 PM
I advise you to study successful ICO and see if you can identify the things that helped them succeed. You can also learn not successful ICO. After your personal analysis, you will be able to tell exactly where to invest and where not.
Activity: 137
May 28, 2018, 01:56:37 PM
No doubt, what you chose is a good project but I believe that, you need to get more proper knowledge on how Cryptos work generally. I would have advised you to invest into low cap coins with small market capitalization in my own opinion. Pick a good project with a good team and invest. Icos are also good if you know how to do your due diligence
Pages:
Jump to: