Pages:
Author

Topic: I just became a millionaire - page 19. (Read 3909 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
January 10, 2018, 12:43:54 AM
     Well,good for you to have that amount of coins ,congratulations. I hope you will spend it wisely and try to help the poor,share your blessings and continue to invest to earn more profit.
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 12:23:19 AM
Congrats!  Yep , DeepOpion will indeed make some millionaires this year as well as XVG.  Heck, old PWR might finally come back to life and make people some serious money.  pWr has had recent leadership change that is trying to revive it. It is dirt cheap now- like $ 0.0001 i think. Tempted to buy $20 worth for a gamble and forget it and check it next year. Might be pleasantly suprised
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 12:03:15 AM
;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu

You are very fortunate that your coin become stable in keeps on pumping like my 100,000 CAPP coins in which keeps on pumping too and this shows a strong evidence that we will become rich thru altcoins. Better if you keep buying and trading of some coins too but this time you will trade seriously because not all time that we are lucky and use your money wisely.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
January 09, 2018, 11:59:16 PM
;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

I congratulate you from the bottom of the heart.
Now it remains to do so that the money worked for you.
A good investment idea. Either in a crypto currency, any business projects interesting to you already have to choose.
Good luck my friend
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 11:58:31 PM
Congratulations! I hope to see more people with posts like this! Me included  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 09, 2018, 11:53:50 PM
now I'm studying that you bought and I would also be rich like you, when I saw that snovio bought you to hold me and try to buy a lot.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 11:49:49 PM
Wow nice to hear that , you're a lucky one .
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

Wow !! Congratulations ,, you are lucky in investing, you are so rich right now.
Did you buy a new coin again from the return on investment that you got?
May i know what coins are you holding now besides snovio?
Maybe I will follow your way, yea where I know also can profit 50x, hehe  Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 11:19:40 PM
Congrats to you and you're right HODL is the secret HODL = Whale LOL
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
January 09, 2018, 11:16:44 PM
Good for you then. I hope you spend your money wisely. Please consider saving your money for future use. That is why I prefer holding than short term trading. With hodling, you can earn millions. I would consider reinvesting on cheap but with high potential coins and ICO, they will be your rocket to the moon.
Activity: 101
January 09, 2018, 11:15:24 PM
Very good. It is a very good thing for you and you can use the money to do something ahich you like. Of course, you can buy more coins and make more money with them. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
January 09, 2018, 11:10:43 PM
Kudos to you but technically if you have not cashed out your net worth is what it is currently. Not trying to burst your bubble but make it real bro cash that ish out Smiley
Activity: 196
January 09, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

First of all, congratulations, because making money is always a long-term holder, and that's true.hhhh
Activity: 18
January 09, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

Congrats, man. Nice to see one of your own joining the ranks.
Activity: 56
January 09, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

Good for you
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 10:29:24 PM

Wow! If you really have like 50x profit with your investment then congratulations to you. Early birds really catches worms. You are now one of those crypto millionaires. You are so lucky with that coin of choice sir and your patience gives you the best return. I hope one day I will find my lucky coin too.

This is what also I noticed of one of my friend in the workplace, he got a good price on his coin and potentially the coins he holds could make him millionaire instantly. But not with the profit like you've got and you sell your coins quickly to gain good earnings, so you can hold a physical cash. My friend was still holding his coins, and don't think of dumping it because it has been speculated that his holding might be potential of much higher price and possibly hit a good price of more than $1 to $5 each. Millions of money might be able to earn if that dream of current price to become more profitable, and you can double your million into millions of  of btc holdings.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
January 09, 2018, 10:23:24 PM
I would like to congratulate you on your investment for being a crypto-millionaire, regardless of any fiat currency value as long as it indicates a million figure value of money then you are part of the millionaires club, me too got 1 million worth of my local currency exchange with some bounty participation, if you have the mind set to hold and have patience then being a crypto-millionaire is not a long way to go.
Activity: 170
January 09, 2018, 10:20:03 PM
such an amazing news, congratulations, and i think you did a great job by investing your money in this crypto, hope we will success together
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 10:19:48 PM
OP your post become constructive because it's positive in many ways like if they read this they do investing here too and i think you don't intentionally did that but your happy that's why you post like this,Moreover i think also it's good to invest here but always think that you can lose also and for more good do invest in trusted coins already like btc,eth,xrp and xrb for no losing at all another thing this coins continue to grow you need only to wait for profit and don't nervous then sell it in high price when the time is already come.
Activity: 2
January 09, 2018, 10:19:26 PM
Congratulations ...
Pages:
Jump to: