Pages:
Author

Topic: I just became a millionaire - page 18. (Read 3907 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 02:39:59 AM
Many congratulations sir....I can only dream about myself to be a millionaire  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 10, 2018, 02:39:05 AM
Congratulations. I am very happy to see another crypto millionaire in the ranks. I have seen also 3 of our coins we are holding appreciate quite nicely but we still have a way to go to reach seven figures, but hearing stories like this make us really feel that we are in the right place at the right time and who knows, many of us here might actually reach the magic number within a year or two.  Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 02:35:33 AM
wow you are lucky dude, congratulations, there are a lot potential coin out there waiting to pump I'm gonna invest one of them, I want to become a millionaire like you.
Activity: 45
January 10, 2018, 02:29:11 AM
You post don't make sense, you bought then did you become millionaire or not, if you are looking to attract people into your project, there should be a better strategy to go about it, alot of millionaires in this space not making noise they are millionaires

Probably a millionaire in pesos..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 02:28:46 AM
Nice! I hope i can be 1 real soon!
Activity: 340
idap.io
January 10, 2018, 02:27:04 AM
before, I congratulate you, sir. the key to investing is "just hold" I am very happy to invest in a new potential altcoin, just look at utrust, up 10x the price of ico and will continue to grow up
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
January 10, 2018, 02:19:55 AM
;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu

well same story like my friend, but not "milionaire" he got 10k blue from airdrop, and he still holding....now, blue price is above $1 so booom, he got $10k from airdrop lol
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
January 10, 2018, 02:14:56 AM
Nice to hear that some people are really making out well from crypto long term buy and hold strategy can often work the best. Don't forget tho you only have a paper profit until you actually sell it and at that point you can proudly use your title  Smiley
Activity: 490
January 10, 2018, 02:12:48 AM
;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

Congratulations, that you could rise from scratch, but do not forget that you can also drop to zero just as easily. So evaluate your risks for the future and invest in coins that will give you a full profit.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
January 10, 2018, 02:09:31 AM
Didn't have interest on those coins that you mention. Anyway congratulations to you! What's happening now is every coin can bring fortune to somebody for having it with a quantity of hundreds of thousands, millions or billions of that certain coin. Having that coin even it move with a single cent then you have millions of it, that's totally a big profit and fortune.
Activity: 70
January 10, 2018, 02:06:30 AM

Congrats to you and your's. May all your dreams come true all the way to the moon and back.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
January 10, 2018, 02:04:49 AM

i still hold for token snovio, first i bought it at a cheap price when i first entered ethdelta. at this time if i sell it i will in great luck. but I still believe and want to hold it for the next few months.
EMV
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 02:02:40 AM

Well here it can be said if you did not invent it then primitie my sparking congratulations. I hope that soon everyone will be lucky as well as you.
Activity: 22
January 10, 2018, 02:01:51 AM
Lucky for you and congratulation. That is why we buy and hold coins to become millionaire someday. I hope everyone here will be just like you someday. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
January 10, 2018, 02:00:57 AM
That is wonderful man, It may resemble a simple thing to contribute and make million yet its not as simple the same number of them here think. You gotta know how it functions and every little thing about it, Small moves could enable you to procure additional million or misfortune the million you have. You need to have an eye on your stock constantly and continue moving or your sink. I feel this is an ideal case of a very much played HOLD! Well done to you! Bear in mind to re-put your earnings...at minimum half once more into the diversion for another pick up! I feel this is simply beginning, many individuals still host not consolidated the get and the space for development is monstrous!
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
January 10, 2018, 01:56:09 AM

I would like to express my congratulations to your recent achievement, mate. Actually, I don't know much about Snovio. In fact, I only heard about it a few times. I just checked it in coinmarkercap and indeed it has a good volume and in fact rose some double figure growth right now. But the thing is that it is not listed in major exchanges. It is in Kucoin, in which I don't have an account. Anyway, good to hear about your success story in crypto.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
January 10, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

yes I think snovio is good enough to be invested, especially if you buy snovio first time enter the market. I was shocked, now the snovio has been pumped and towards the moon
Activity: 46
January 10, 2018, 01:20:50 AM
if you have a lot of money and invest in bitcoin then buy some coin at cheap price selling at expensive price then you can guess your profit
I also want to be so but not yet accomplished
 Grin Grin
hopefully we become a millionaire
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 10, 2018, 01:00:59 AM

Congratulations to you. There are lots of such coins and token being born every day. It is  also a lesson for some of us. there is need to take some time and study especially most of these ICOs. When you find good ones, you buy and hold for long time, one can become a millionaire like you.
Activity: 42
January 10, 2018, 12:53:36 AM

I do not know how to believe it but your internet is mad
because it's impossible for such a situation to happen, but there are cases actually that's happening but they're getting it right away but if it's true that it happened to you that one of the most lucky people in the world
tou and check snovio market , the stated at 2 cent in december and are worth almost 30 cent now
why did you chose them what was convicing u?
Pages:
Jump to: