Pages:
Author

Topic: I just became a millionaire - page 14. (Read 3907 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 10, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
With the right approach and having a head on the shoulders and a bit of luck - on the crypto market you can earn decent money! at least I do not know of other such opportunities now. So I'm happy for the author of the branch and I wish everyone good money!
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 08:50:58 AM
That's a good one there, I really missed out on the snovio investment, I even saw the bounty program but didn't participate in their bounty program.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 08:44:37 AM
Well, good for you to have that amount of coins, congratulations. I hope you will spend it wisely and try to help the poor, share your blessings and continue to invest to earn more profit.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 08:09:51 AM
congrats!use it also for good cause please Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
January 10, 2018, 08:01:20 AM
good for you but as i check it was listed only last month. the increase is very huge for only 1 month. You are really very lucky risking on it. I am not sure that  it still can increase more after x100 in 1 month.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
January 10, 2018, 07:58:36 AM
congratulations and well done. hodl is the success mantra in the cryptocurrency world. what i am following. i am a serious deeponion follower. i am holding a good amount of deeponion now. hodl,hodl .....
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
January 10, 2018, 07:57:58 AM
Wow. Congratulations. Holding coins would really make you a millionaire specially if what you have invested is a potential coin. I do not know much about that coin, but I can see some ads. I will take a look on that to know more about. Maybe I can be a millionaire too.  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 224
January 10, 2018, 07:55:13 AM
Congratulations!
The most important thing when investing is to choose the right company in which you are going to invest and then you can really become a millionaire. I wish everyone to choose their company correctly, invest in it and become a millionaire.
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 07:51:19 AM
congratulations!

It proves that sometimes it is better to "forget" about some investments and
go check them after months. It is a kind of hodling attitude.

Also patience plays a great role here. You can't be impulsive or you risk bad bad
mistakes.

Hopefully more more millionaires to come in forthcoming months Smiley
Activity: 168
January 10, 2018, 07:46:26 AM
From all of us here in the community, Congratulations Sir. I think you have now set a good example here that patience really pays off. You have shown us that having that firmness of purpose will be highly rewarded. Now it's our turn to become millionaire as well. Good job...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 10, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
The big lesson of this thread for me is if you believe in the project then don't sell any bounties or airdrops. Too many times I have been guilty of selling tokens in order to load up on Ethereum or Bitcoin. I will really think from now on before I sell any smaller coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 07:28:29 AM
Wow congratulations! I think there is someone that can get really lucky with investment in cryptocurrency though.
I think that's because you forgot your first wallet and just let all the coins there be the way it is without doing anything. So it increases high without you knowing and you make wrong move buy selling them or what.
Because now, there are many people that sell their coin although it only increases a little, and regret it later because the price increases even more.
I think i'm gonna hold my coins too and hope for big profits.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 10, 2018, 07:28:03 AM
That's the key right there. Buy lots of coins for low, forget about it then check years later just to find out your a millionaire. Holding makes you rich and loaded. Never be afraid to take risk. That's how life is, the bigger the risk you take the bigger the pay off but be sure to use your brain when taking risk.
Buying coins at a low price can not be sure we can get a lot of profit. But I agree with what you say that we should not be afraid to take risks because if we do not have the courage then we have no chance to get anything. This is risky but at least we have a chance to be able to gain profit, although the opportunity to experience loss will still be there. Make sure we can be right in taking every decision and it will make us a millionaire.  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 10, 2018, 07:25:47 AM
Well done, its nice to know that you made profit. Investing in a good coin for long term is always a good choice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 07:25:33 AM
I always support you guys  Wink If you work hardly in all the time you will become millionaire Smiley always update the development of cryptocurrency in every time to see the good coin which give me many rewards Smiley
Activity: 238
January 10, 2018, 07:17:30 AM
Cool! Congratulations! This is very good news! Much nicer than the news for the guy who threw out the hard drive with passwords.))) And this is a good strategy for investing - invested and forgotten, at least you do not check every 3 hours. There is no sense, and the nervous system is exhausted, panic actions begin - to sell or buy. At least for beginners, this is ideal - bought, left, checked in a year, became a millionaire. Smiley Once again, congratulations, continue in the same way!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 07:11:14 AM
That's the key right there. Buy lots of coins for low, forget about it then check years later just to find out your a millionaire. Holding makes you rich and loaded. Never be afraid to take risk. That's how life is, the bigger the risk you take the bigger the pay off but be sure to use your brain when taking risk.
Activity: 154
January 10, 2018, 07:09:29 AM
such an amazing news, congratulations, and i think you did a great job by investing your money in this crypto, hope we will success together
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 07:07:52 AM
My congratulations! I've bought Snovio coins about a month ago and will hoard more, have good expectations on this project)
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 07:00:37 AM
Hello! Accept my humble congratulations.) I'm very happy for you! It's good that you forgot about your investments, otherwise you would have sold it if you watched and did not get your big profits. The luck on your side!
Pages:
Jump to: