Pages:
Author

Topic: I just became a millionaire - page 4. (Read 3955 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
January 19, 2018, 03:10:07 AM
Congratulations!

I would be curious to how you will transfer your winnings to cash. Do you have to pay TAX? direct transfer to bank?
Activity: 120
Merit: 21
January 19, 2018, 03:04:42 AM
Congratulate sir, I admire you for having such good luck, and I hope I can succeed as you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
January 19, 2018, 02:53:58 AM
congratulations! this is what exactly i am doing with Tron. I bought it at cheap and leaving for years now. I am not in hurry to sell it even if it reaches $1.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
January 19, 2018, 02:48:18 AM
;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu

Congratulations for putting your money in the right investment plan. Snovio has done great in the last few weeks apart from the recent dip moments. Keep holding!
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
January 19, 2018, 02:35:38 AM
This is the best of being a HODLER .I wish i can find my BTW wallet secret key also after a year and the project became successful.And also i hope i can hold a a lot of coins and keep it for 6 to 12 months.Anyway Congratulations.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
January 19, 2018, 01:40:04 AM
 :)hey, its glad to hear, congratulations !! sometimes we get things to our lives even the moments when we don't think about it,and we feel soo happy then. Smiley Smiley keep investing and hold then u will never lose.good luck!! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
January 19, 2018, 01:29:16 AM
Being a millionaire isn't what it used to be given how high inflation is these days, a nice apartment in NYC or London will cost you $1M easily and you also have to pay the tax man that wants their fair share of your gains in any case. There are two and only two certainties in life, one is death and the other one is taxes. You can sure the tax man will take a crack at your wallet and shake you down until your wealth spews out. Hopefully, you live in a low tax jurisdiction and get to keep most of your gains.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:25:10 AM
Congrats mate if that was true I envied you. Just spend the money correctly use some portion of it in charity and the rest to enjoy your new life as a millionaire.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
January 19, 2018, 01:19:01 AM
Congratulations!!.
Good luck next time!!! LOL  Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 19, 2018, 12:59:45 AM
if you become millionaire by X50 gain, your investment supposed to be 20.000$...
 if you invest somewhere 20k and forget about it  Grin....it sounds funny...
 Sorry but what you are trying to do is shit marketing ....
 Try to be more creative....

Its actually not that impossible anymore. With the way bitcoin and crypto is making money right now, there are even people selling properties to go all in. So i don't think putting up a 20k$ capital won't cross someone's mind if he has the money
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 08:52:01 PM
Congraz, you are very fortunate.
Activity: 140
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
January 18, 2018, 08:50:40 PM
 if you become millionaire by X50 gain, your investment supposed to be 20.000$...
 if you invest somewhere 20k and forget about it  Grin....it sounds funny...
 Sorry but what you are trying to do is shit marketing ....
 Try to be more creative....
Activity: 182
January 18, 2018, 08:26:46 PM
Congratulations on your discovery..... Such discovery brings the greatest joy.

Thats investment right there. Cant wait for mine. We all gon reap our efforts

Wink Grin
Activity: 20
January 18, 2018, 08:07:11 PM
Thats an unpredictable investment, congratulation. Thats the result for a long term investment. We just need to believe on the coin that we choose and wish that someday the price can raise and make a huge profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 08:03:25 PM
first I want to say congratulation you on your achievement of being a millionare. I read some friends history who invested his money in crypto. most of them  become millionaires  in  short time. hopefully I can  be a millionare too . use the  money wisely friend !  Grin
Activity: 434
January 18, 2018, 08:00:54 PM
an achievement of yan is very nice. Sometimes it is indeed to become a millionaire takes effort and certainly not a little capital, but congratulations on your accomplishments you have achieved.
Activity: 350
January 18, 2018, 07:52:02 PM
;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu
This is great news! Not only for you but for all traders. Because this proves that we can become rich through this system (That is, if you didn’t make this up!). Congratulations and more blessings for each of us who believes in crypto!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 07:39:22 PM
OP your post become constructive because it's positive in many ways like if they read this they do investing here too and i think you don't intentionally did that but your happy that's why you post like this,Moreover i think also it's good to invest here but always think that you can lose also and for more good do invest in trusted coins already like btc,eth,xrp and xrb for no losing at all another thing this coins continue to grow you need only to wait for profit and don't nervous then sell it in high price when the time is already come.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 06:45:28 PM
Congratulations mate, because you forget your wallet, it helps you to hold that amount for a long term. Now you know what is the result of patience. And talking about buying some of it and holding it. I did it already is some altcoins. How i wish i could that too soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
January 18, 2018, 06:39:24 PM
Hearing news like this, ray of hope comes to people like me who are just starting or let me say investing in Crypto's world, really motivated by your achievement. Looking towards to such occurrence for me also.
Pages:
Jump to: