Pages:
Author

Topic: I just became a millionaire - page 8. (Read 3955 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 12:04:07 AM
Most importantly, I've learned that money is infinite. If I work I can get more of it, or I can let my $1M grow to $2M. There's always more of it out there. But time is finite. I have a limited number of years left, and now I have the freedom how I spend it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 11:50:52 PM
Gratz man. I hope you use that money wisely and investment it into making more ,lol.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Get your share of the future
January 15, 2018, 11:45:48 PM
;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu
You are lucky because you buy good Coin. There are actually many altcoins which is good what we need to do is choose the right coin and hold it for long term. Don't just become investor who only exited about the price, when the coin to the moon they buy when the price fall they sell. I am sure that such investors is doesn't make good observation before investing.
Activity: 17
January 15, 2018, 11:40:37 PM
Congratulations to all of you.  I only hope one day to be lucky and have the fortune to find a coin that will carry me to that threshold!
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
January 15, 2018, 10:14:37 PM
Well good for you,this is only one of the benefits of holding alts instead of just holding BTC, alts are more profitable in the long run. That is possible and i hope one day i will be where you at and i know it will happen and i will let you know when it happens. I am just making sure that i will strive harder in this industry.
Congratulations to you, I have seen that there is so much opportunities to make millions in cryptocurrency investment if only we can be able to identify on time an good ICO that have a great potential future and invest on it during the pre-sale when the price are very low, as the price increase just a little you will become rich.
Hahaha, congratulations to you, I do not know if you're just lucky or have done analysis and research for a long time. I hope the best for you, I can only give advice to save longer if you do not need money and do not need cashout. Also, I want you to be wise for using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies. I hope you can accomplish all your dreams, and make the profit you've got into a new business that can bring a lot of profit from passive income. If I were you, I might as well do that, by building a business to earn passive income. For example such as mining business, website, youtuber, online shop, farm, computer service, and much more.
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
January 15, 2018, 09:57:56 PM
I guess a lot of people would have similar surprise with old wallets full of coins. Even I, but unfortunatelly I have opened that wallet far too early and dumped the coin for little, so I lost the occasion to become a millionaire.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
January 15, 2018, 09:54:42 PM
;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

Congrats! I'm hoping some of the altcoins in my portfolio makes me a crypto millionaire too.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Keep going. This will happen again :)
January 15, 2018, 09:40:59 PM
Congrats, You are the millionaire. And we are on the way to Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
January 15, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

woww ,, great. I'm happy to hear it.
if you wish please give little to me hehe
btw .. thanks for the information .. i am so interested in the things you do. i will try it now. hoping for a profit like you ,, even more
Activity: 350
January 15, 2018, 09:18:06 PM
Congratulations to you, I have seen that there is so much opportunities to make millions in cryptocurrency investment if only we can be able to identify on time an good ICO that have a great potential future and invest on it during the pre-sale when the price are very low, as the price increase just a little you will become rich.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 15, 2018, 09:00:12 PM
Congratulations! That is why I always prefer to hold
true, try to be patient to get maximum results, there are many coins that have a very good potential with the price doubled if you want to do hold
I have read many stories of holding their alts and became millionaire, like holding hvn, plr and eth. It's a year for alts I think, but still btc have still more to show too. I regret not joining snovio bounty before, i saw their bounty thread before.
Activity: 274
January 15, 2018, 08:52:20 PM
Well good for you,this is only one of the benefits of holding alts instead of just holding BTC,
alts are more profitable in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
January 15, 2018, 08:48:04 PM
Congratulations! That is why I always prefer to hold
true, try to be patient to get maximum results, there are many coins that have a very good potential with the price doubled if you want to do hold
Activity: 280
January 15, 2018, 08:38:28 PM
haha ye, you could buy many kind of coins for 1000$ in the beginning of last year and become a millionaire
cool times  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
January 15, 2018, 08:35:41 PM
That is possible and i hope one day i will be where you at and i know it will happen and i will let you know when it happens. I am just making sure that i will strive harder in this industry
Activity: 518
January 15, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

Well congrats to you sir, hope the people here doing their investment in crypto they became a millioner too. For me im just starting doing my investment for  my future and i hope it will be profitable for me.
Activity: 210
January 15, 2018, 03:07:55 PM

wow,luck son of a bit!so you got a million dollar investment sleeping in your old wallet thats amazing how did you forgot such an amazing investment?between congrats to your great experience.
Activity: 281
January 15, 2018, 02:32:46 PM
which coin was that and how long did you HODL?
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
January 15, 2018, 01:55:46 PM
You all notice this user is a female. So why saying "Man.." and "father..". Roll Eyes

Plus they are from Nigeria if you haven't noticed so they probably are messing with all of you with their scam and they don't hold any of this coin.

You have all been duped by a Nigerian prince. Tongue
Activity: 168
January 12, 2018, 11:24:58 AM
Wow, that's amazing, congrats!

I hope this post will convince people to think about the long-term instead of trying to make a profit whenever the price changes even slightly.
Pages:
Jump to: