Pages:
Author

Topic: I just became a millionaire - page 5. (Read 3955 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 06:12:09 PM
What a great story,,
sometimes set and forget is the best strategy in crypto investments. Congrats my friend
kdn
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 06:08:59 PM
screenshots or it didn't happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 06:05:48 PM
;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu
Congratulations! It's something that I expect in the crypto world. The seemingly easy yet hard thing to do in the crypto world is HODLING which could bring higher returns than actively trading. Cheesy

The point I don't understand how he could be a millionaire by finding 50x snovio tokens. For this he needs $ 20k initial investment in snovio and this is not for regular people honestly. He was already rich I guess. Congrats for it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 06:02:28 PM
Congratulations! It would be cool to find or remember such a wallet at home Grin
Activity: 854
January 18, 2018, 04:47:08 PM
;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

Congratulations! It's something that I expect in the crypto world. The seemingly easy yet hard thing to do in the crypto world is HODLING which could bring higher returns than actively trading. Cheesy
Activity: 18
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 04:31:16 PM
Way to go.  Smiley
Activity: 128
January 18, 2018, 04:29:04 PM
Wow this is wonderful. congratulates sir. I hope I can do this in a few months. There are a lot of my friends who also became rich in just 1 year. Now the main thing is to save and increase this money and do not do fail purchases.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
January 18, 2018, 04:25:50 PM

Congratulations!
Cryptocurrency is really helping thousands of investors turn millionaires without much/any stress nowadays. Cryptocurrency is the way to go now. Naysayers wake up!
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
January 18, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

Probably this means that you did not really need money, and you simply invested in crypto currency for the sake of experiment or for the sake of interest. In any case, this is good news and a godsend for you;)
Activity: 56
Merit: 30
January 18, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

Congratulations boss , snovio is good although , I think you should give me suggestion ,what should I buy ?
Activity: 118
January 18, 2018, 04:14:57 PM
Such moments are always pleasant, it's like finding forgotten money in your pocket. Only during this time they made a lot of X )
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 04:06:21 PM
I didn't become a millionaire but i made off really good amount of bitcoin from sia coin , i recommended everyone to buy only sia when it was at 50 and finally i sold my investment at 550 which is 11 times the profit in only a month that to in bitcoin and not in terms of usd
Activity: 133
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
January 18, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

I made a great profit from Snovio. The price goes down a little last few days but i'm still holding for more time.
Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

Out of curiosity, how many of them did you buy and how much did you invest in the first place? you lucky bastard...
Activity: 15
January 18, 2018, 03:59:43 PM
Wow, what a wonderful story, only in cryptoworld this could work is such way  Grin Congratulations, my friend
Activity: 240
January 18, 2018, 03:54:48 PM
Congratz man , that is really good.
Crypto went way up from 2017 till now.

Good job.
Activity: 24
January 18, 2018, 03:52:22 PM
Good job. I'm sure there is our money that helped you to become a millionaire )))
Activity: 27
January 18, 2018, 03:51:01 PM
I really hope to become a millionaire soon! Congratulations, mate!

I have checked out that one and I hope Giftz will be one of the many coins that will put me into millionaire status.
Activity: 882
January 18, 2018, 03:47:54 PM
you are one of the lucky ones by holding your old coins but otherwise there are some people who are not as fortunate as you, caution and luck are the keys to the success of this business

It looks quite strangely if this guys still keep own coins and he is still a millionaire. The prices are crashed.  Of course the market will recover with the time. But we need to be patient. Maybe some of us will become millionaire too.
Activity: 201
January 18, 2018, 11:06:10 AM
its a great news for us .many people are earning money from investment on crypto and many of them are getting return like you.cryto are changing peoples life as well.i wish all will get benefit from crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: