Pages:
Author

Topic: I just bought 2500 Bitcoin for $0.25 each (NOT A SCAM!!) - page 2. (Read 1258 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
that clickbait was so epic xdd
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
Its called Ixcoin.

- around since Bitcoin (2013)
- first bitcoin fork (yes, it was NOT litecoin)
- still extremely low
- people still waste it on Pizzas
- great, humanistic mission to make the world a better place
- not a "make money quick" scheme like 99% of the others..
- very cheap transactions, reliable, fast.....
- trustworthy and still undervalued

But keep in mind this wont go x50. It wont go x100. It will go x10000.

So now you know. Please dont complain at me later that you did not know/did not get in early when its
at $10k a coin.

First of all, If it really will go up, I think 1year is enough for it to grow, but it's already been in the market since 2013 and it's already 2018 now. and still, the price is still the same. I don't think this coin has the potential to grow. first of all the trading volume is very low. and it's not even in a popular trading site. How can this coin grow as you said?
If it does, I will congrats you in advance.
Activity: 19
lol ixcoin a coin what will become 10k usd?? mhhh... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Its called Ixcoin.

- still extremely low

So now you know. Please dont complain at me later that you did not know/did not get in early when its
at $10k a coin.
Ixcoin I knew about the coin at that time he had a low score but rose up to the craze, just in calculating this alt ride even though it has been giving out big giveaway in the last year. I also took advantage last years in the market with the coin, congratulations for you cheers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Nice clickbait attempt on your end.  You purchased 2500 Ixcoins for 25 cents each, not bitcoin.  Considering you are a self proclaimed  IXC whale, makes me wonder if this is just an attempt for you to unload your baggage.  
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
I've been seeing this thread pop up for quite awhile and thought, "The title is pure clickbait." so I never looked at it.

Finally, I have and here I am...
well, what a silly post.

Is this a shill post? then it is done very poorly
Are you telling the truth? then...hmmmm, good luck.

But one thing good that did come out of this is that it made me curious about the history of bitcoin forks.
So it sent me on a wave of research where I was able to gain more knowledge that I previously had.
I also have a better grasping of the serious issues btc has going forward.

So actually, I should say, "thank you"
You are like a teacher who has led me to the fountain of knowledge to reach my full potential.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Don't you think that if this coin has been around since the first bitcoin fork than it has had ample time to prove itself. There are so manny new altcoins emerging i would say that if it hasn't made it's mark in all that time than the train has left the station. On a side note : always remember newbise never trust a whale, he became one by eating newbie plankton for a few years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
There are a lot of coins similar to this one. This does not mean that they will cost very big money. I think all these coins will be forgotten and they will disappear altogether. From these coins there will be only an article in Wikipedia.    Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
It was a good attempt, but I still will not buy this coin. I do not see its advantages in comparison with others. A lot of coins have steeper features.  Smiley
Activity: 14
Probably he just bought too much of this ,,future coin`` and now seeking for next idiots who wants ,,invest`` into that... Only currently updated coins can have chance for pumps, soo be gone with your dead shitcoin.

I am not a trader like you. I buy to hold thats why I am rich. And I analyzed IXcoin, its been around a long time, a long long time.. And the price is still cheap. So hows that not a steal? It will go up a lot when more people find out about it.

But maybe for you Bitcoin is a shitcoin too? Because ixcoin has been around just as long yet its still dead cheap soon to climb x10k
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
once again this person has no clue about what they are talking about.
namecoin was the first. It just proves they don't have a clue.
nothing against IX.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Probably he just bought too much of this ,,future coin`` and now seeking for next idiots who wants ,,invest`` into that... Only currently updated coins can have chance for pumps, soo be gone with your dead shitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Its called Ixcoin.

- still extremely low

at $10k a coin.
In your text there are no arguments why this currency will go up 10,000 times.
We need to invest, knowing specific information.
Activity: 3
"I just bought 2500 Bitcoin for $0.25 each (NOT A SCAM!!)"

"Its called Ixcoin."

The whole post appears to be a scam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
Thought its a scam but it says ''not a scam'' in the title, so it must be true.  Huh

The thread title itself is confusing because nobody would believe that Bitcoin is only $0.25 in the first place.
Although the thread started started some informative reply but details aren't enough for a dull explanation what is LXCoin and what it's all about. I thrust my instinct to not to trust Newbies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
The thread itself is confusing the members because it's definitely a scam if you can buy Bitcoin for just only $0.25. Why don't you sit your thread title since you're pointing out another coin?
Today there's a lot of new coins that were undervalued so they're also worth for investment like what you're promoting.
Activity: 14
Its called Ixcoin.

- still extremely low

at $10k a coin.
this coin is dead, website is not even coming up 502 error
Here you are. Here is the example of a scam coin. I think the best decision is investing to bitcoins

How can it be a scamcoin when it was the first Altcoin ever and is still around today? Are you new? It was the first coin inspired by bitcoin and its been around since many years (probably before you were even born) yet you beautiful children dont even know that and will miss out when Ixcoin goes x10k just as you missed out on Bitcoin. I mean some of us became millionaires, billionaires from Bitcoin. Now Ixcoin is next, you better listen to not miss out *AGAIN*. 

Please hate some more on IXcoin so we can all laugh together when its at $15k a coin.
Activity: 24
Thought its a scam but it says ''not a scam'' in the title, so it must be true.  Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Its called Ixcoin.

- still extremely low

at $10k a coin.
Here you are. Here is the example of a scam coin. I think the best decision is investing to bitcoins
Activity: 75
Its called Ixcoin.

- still extremely low

at $10k a coin.
Pages:
Jump to: