Pages:
Author

Topic: I just bought 2500 Bitcoin for $0.25 each (NOT A SCAM!!) - page 3. (Read 1258 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 2
I believe that you are a bag holder of that shit and being fooled 5 years ago. Now you are looking for another fool so you could pass the burden that you have carry for more than 5 years.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
You spaming about this in every discussion section. Your information are one big fake and it is only clickbait. I hope nobody will trust you
Merit: 0
Its called Ixcoin.

- around since Bitcoin (2013)
- first bitcoin fork (yes, it was NOT litecoin)
- still extremely low
- people still waste it on Pizzas
- great, humanistic mission to make the world a better place
- not a "make money quick" scheme like 99% of the others..
- very cheap transactions, reliable, fast.....
- trustworthy and still undervalued

But keep in mind this wont go x50. It wont go x100. It will go x10000.

So now you know. Please dont complain at me later that you did not know/did not get in early when its
at $10k a coin.
its morelikely a doge like coin,i hope your hope and dreams will come true well if i were you i will start searching new alts.

I know IXcoin is the best Altcoin of them all, possibly better than Bitcoin. Its been stable for so long because its loading.
Anyone doubting IXC.........

.....they will be the joke of the town.......

............missing out on buying 1000s of bitcoins cheap..........

missing out on buying 1000s of cheap IXC too.

You will feel so much regret.... Maybe I will donate you a couple 100 of my millions....

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I thought it was bitcoin, and I was in a hurry to open this post, HHHH, the coin will go to 0, it's worthless.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
haha good luck if it pumps in 50 years
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Please tell me at least one weighty reason why should it grow if it wasn't do it for more than 4 years? It has only $1600 daily volume and 3 exchanges where it listed at. It's ridiculous.

One weighty reason is making noise around that dead coin so people may start buying. That's how he guess it should be revived. I don't believe in this plan, in a coin either.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Well if you get this coin on YOBIT where they like to pump dead coins you might be able to one day afford the Lamborghini lifestyle and I wish you all the luck. I have seen many dead coins revived in different places, especially on the Yobit exchange where many pump groups revive one sat coins and beyond and robots abound to try to raise the prices there.  Grin Grin
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Most only rise as the bitcoin price increases because they are at 1 satoshi and cannot go lower.

Actually they can. Look up NET and ZEIT and BUN and many others lol
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
24 Volume on Coinexchange is around $1k, very low. Maybe someone want to play with this coin and will pump it. Now it's easy with low volume.
Activity: 182
Its called Ixcoin.

- still extremely low

So now you know. Please dont complain at me later that you did not know/did not get in early when its
at $10k a coin.
its morelikely a doge like coin,i hope your hope and dreams will come true well if i were you i will start searching new alts.
Activity: 196
Its called Ixcoin.

- still extremely low

at $10k a coin.
its already dead man,it wont improve there are no active developers for a long time ago,just move on.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
haha i dont use this exchanges so i wont buy the coin,
however there is a big chance for growth there because people love to pump this small marketcap coins
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Good luck to you. I hope it turns out to be 2,500 btc in the future. No one can really tell what crypto future is.
Activity: 85
Ridiculous. I must say.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
doesn't look like there's any development though
Activity: 99
This coin has like no volume. Are you sure it's not dead?

Highest Vol was $999   on Coinexchange. Was that you? lol.

Activity: 102
SOOOOOO many smarter places you could have put that money.... Pick ANY coin in the top 100 for one...
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
I have to ask this..

Are you a whale when you own 2500x of a coin?

Just asking since OPs username seems to suggest that. If that is the case, I am a whale in 100s of coins then. To bad I still have to eat krill though, could use some steak. I guess being a whale is not so special or lucrative anymore. Sad. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
Lol, a dead coin is a dead coin. It will not pump simply because it has been around almost as long as bitcoin..

Look at the graveyard of coins that's piling up. Most only rise as the bitcoin price increases because they are at 1 satoshi and cannot go lower.

Right. Altcoin will not pump because its just exist for long time.
How can it pump now? No reason i think. Because long time around but nothing.  Now will be nothing too.
Pages:
Jump to: