Pages:
Author

Topic: I just bought 2500 Bitcoin for $0.25 each (NOT A SCAM!!) - page 4. (Read 1258 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
No development = no care. I think ixcoin has had it's chance years ago but failed to seize it. C'est la vie.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nice try, IXC owner, nice try.
But as many people said before — it's listed on 2.5 exchanges and has no roadmap, no team, and no future.
Who needs the slowest version of Bitcoin? Without Bitcoin network and exchanges support.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Lol @ title and then next line, bitcoin fork. Perhaps understand what a fork is before claiming you bought a currency.

I just bought 2000x shares in Mcdonalds, oh wait it's one of the many burger chains they took out of business before going global which are now worth by my calculations (beep boop beep) zero.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Its called Ixcoin.

- around since Bitcoin (2013)
- first bitcoin fork (yes, it was NOT litecoin)
- still extremely low
- people still waste it on Pizzas
- great, humanistic mission to make the world a better place
- not a "make money quick" scheme like 99% of the others..
- very cheap transactions, reliable, fast.....
- trustworthy and still undervalued

But keep in mind this wont go x50. It wont go x100. It will go x10000.

So now you know. Please dont complain at me later that you did not know/did not get in early when its
at $10k a coin.
actually that is namecoin, which began in 2011.
Which has very good uses and is way underutilized imnsho.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Can you maybe give us a/multiple reasons for this specific coin to go x10000? Does it have something special compared to other altcoins?
Activity: 252
Please tell me at least one weighty reason why should it grow if it wasn't do it for more than 4 years? It has only $1600 daily volume and 3 exchanges where it listed at. It's ridiculous.

It sounds ridiculus mate. Strange.
Why will it grows now for 1000x in price if its just nothing for long time?
Bitcoin prove itself become the strongest one how about that above coin? Nothing. I have seen no more runfor that coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I don't believe this coin will ever explode up.. it's 4 years that is still low with very low volumes!
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
I am afraid that if you want to recover your money you will first have to revive a community around your beloved Bitcoin twin coin. Community is all.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Can I beg you for some future Bitcoins? why did you buy them if you could mine for free? if you give me just 1 of your Bitcoin's twins, I will buy a house after 5 years with it, have mercy, I have no money, not even $0.25 I just loled 2500 times.
If you list your shitcoin on 2 major exchanges, price will rise, but how do you get to list them? I have tried to do it for my tokens, but I have failed.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I do not see any reason that this will have high market cap in the future.

Yeah same as the #1 Bitcoin and #3 Litecoin.

You missed owning 100s, 1000s of Bitcoins, Litecoins for cheap.....

Now you are missing out on IXcoin too.... Its not smart, my friend. Not smart....

But I am actually HAPPY that IXcoin is still a coin for the GOOD, not greedy people to get in... So it will be the GOOD people who rule the world and own  billions thanks to the rise of IXcoin. We will fix third world, hunger, wars and global warming first.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Everything is possible. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes x10000 Smiley
Everything is possible? only if there is a big community and big people who are supporting that coin but if it's like this.

Well, I doubt it would happen. Ever, but you never know in the world of crypto.
That's what so facinating about it.

There's 100's of coins that probably have a higher chance of going x10000 though.

You doubt it will happen? But you just said you won't be surprised if it goes x10000 and I'll bold it for you. It is fascinating in the crypto world but you need to consider it's market and it's volume in trades everyday and as well as it's market cap. It has a quite big market cap but it's volume of trades everyday is quite low although it has almost the same supply with bitcoin.
Activity: 90
One thing for sure... You didn't buy 2500 Bitcoin for $0.25. Its NOT bitcoin. I repeat, its NOT bitcoin. Its something else we all don't know. Wish you luck  when that thing shoots to $10000 per coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Such arguments, very wow!  Much 2013... shut up and take my money!  Shocked  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Last 24 hours, around $1k volume. You got most of the volume dude, congratz! I do not see any reason that this will have high market cap in the future.
Activity: 20
HEY GUYS! I just bought a new Lexus. It's actually a.... Toyota corolla but....same parent company, you know, so it's...basically the same thing...right?
Activity: 157
Merit: 13

Its so low because its CHARGING.

Enjoyed your usd$300m Bitcoin Pizza? Well thats where IXcoin is now.
Is there any reliable wallet for IXcoins to keep them safe while they are charging?
Activity: 56
Everything is possible? only if there is a big community and big people who are supporting that coin but if it's like this.

Well, I doubt it would happen. Ever, but you never know in the world of crypto.
That's what so facinating about it.

There's 100's of coins that probably have a higher chance of going x10000 though.
Activity: 294
So, you didn't buy 2500 bitcoin for $0.25 each?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Lol, a dead coin is a dead coin.

If you are hoping to catch some great profit on it then good luck on it. And this is what their website is saying.

Established in 2011, iXcoin is Bitcoin's Twin.
The first & only time tested alternative to Bitcoin.

Bitcoin's twin huh?
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
It is still cheap because it's already dead. No miners to mine it as no users to use it.
Similar would be the fate of most SHA256 and scrypt coins in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: