Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 15. (Read 10097 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
The situation on the crypto currency market is constantly changing, so you should adequately react to it. At the moment, the market has fallen, which means it's a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Crypto currency can not constantly grow in price, the Crypto currency market has a cyclic growth, but the fall of the crypto currency market will always be its growth.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Nothing you can do about it. But stay away of sell buttons in any exchange, dont sell anything while you are in red zone. wait for the bull season come and you'll recover your losses . Stay calm.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Yes, I have a similar situation, only I bought a cryptocurrency in September for a long time , and now I will keep it for a long time
Activity: 569
I will not suggest that you pull out of the market because of this but I will suggest that you take your time and hold patiently till when the market will recover because the bear is just for a temporary period and when the market recover it will rise again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Well, if you're at that time lost half of the portfolio , I think you lost 90 percent , and already, I see no reason to sell need to keep!
copper member
Activity: 308
too late to do something, now we can only wait and it seems to have to wait a long time. It was necessary to sell everything (even at a small loss) and now buy again.
Activity: 77
The coins you have mentioned are quite promising and therefore if you do not sell these coins for a while, then in time, when the crypto-currency market starts climbing again, you can get a pretty good profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The waiting period for the market to recover will be minimum of two years! No matter the amount of your loss, just decide to hold. In the past, I had to hld bitcoin for more than three years and it paid off last year!
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Nothing will change if you are thinking of selling your coin. Look for the market everybody is in great loss.
You should wait as everyone did.
Activity: 18
Hold your coins. What else do you have? Once you have not recorded profits in time, this is the only logical option for you.
Account ipsec was stolen at 04.08.2018 .First scam post 30.08.2018r with advertising Emmares project
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Have patience, many in the falling market suffered losses. This is not the reason to give up, the crypto currency after the market correction will start to grow. And many who waited, will receive a profit Cool
Activity: 77
Holding it is the good thing you can do for now, dont risk your crypto for selling it, just keep waiting and be patient then everything will be alright and market will rise sooner or later.
Activity: 574
Now there is nothing to change, the best thing you can do is hold these tokens or coins in the hope that something will go to growth, because sooner or later it will have to happen, this is waiting for the entire crypto-currency world.

You can try short-term trading, it's better than sitting around. At least it's worth exploring the question and maybe it will bring much more money than the hold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I would not suggest you sell. At the moment you have a paper loss but if you sell you will realise that loss. Is it possible to change into other coins that may increase faster and above the price you paid? If you believe they will not drop further then if you do not exchange it is probably best to hold for recovery. Because if I sell it now, if will be FOMO which will cause me lost more crypyto amount.
Activity: 714
Trust me you're not alone. I also made a similar mistake, as I invested quite a large amount of money, and the market sank three times, leaving a penny from my capital. The only thing that comforts me is that the number of coins remains unchanged, and consequently when coming bull market they will give excellent growth. At least I hope so!
Activity: 196
Everyone invested in cryptocurrencies in 2017, it was very profitable. However, now that the market is red, we have nothing to do but wait for the cryptocurrency to grow
Activity: 182
Almost all investors are in the same situation. The main thing now is not to start the panic. It will be also cool if those, who start losing won't sell their altcoins. Experts say that in 2018 the market of crypto will grow again.

Totally agree. But life is go on and we should think about how to manage our losses and keep our head cool! The market is dangerous but all will be good guys)
Activity: 62
Well this situation is very common here, one should be mentally prepared to face this before entering crypto market, anything can happen as there is no formula to gain profits, better to hold  now till the time you recover some value or more
Activity: 248
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

Please just understand that every business venture has some elements of risk which the cryptocurrency business is not an exception, what I will advice you is to continue to hold on until market prices improves so as not run at a loss. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: