Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOST OVER 10 BTC IN GAMBLING IN 2018 - page 17. (Read 25191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 08, 2019, 12:11:15 PM
If you dont have discipline then most likely you will fail.

Discipline has no link to gambling.

you don't gamble with discipline. That would mean you intend to have a strategy and to win.
You can't have a strategy. it's useless.

Gambling is for the fun of it! For the thrills and how you wish to hit that button again Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 08, 2019, 11:46:57 AM
The most important rule in gambling is self control, If you can let emotions cloud your judgments then you really should stay away from gambling, If not you might lose more than you afford, In gambling you've got to set your loss limit and be bold enough to walk away if you reach the limit, Then you can try again another day, you can't keep gambling to recover losses, If not you also bound to lose way more.

True! before deposit each single time i tell myself i will contr if i reach this limit and result can't Angry.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
January 08, 2019, 11:37:15 AM
The most important rule in gambling is self control, If you can let emotions cloud your judgments then you really should stay away from gambling, If not you might lose more than you afford, In gambling you've got to set your loss limit and be bold enough to walk away if you reach the limit, Then you can try again another day, you can't keep gambling to recover losses, If not you also bound to lose way more.
copper member
January 08, 2019, 11:29:16 AM
If you really want to make money then find a decent job, or build your own business. Gambling can never be a source of income. The question is, how often do you gamble this year? Is there any fund which is intended only in gambling? Do you empty it and get on other funds? Do you quit when its time to quit? If you dont have discipline then most likely you will fail. 10 BTC is hige and its impossible that you didnt win with all that stuff.

i was in profit like 4 to 5 btc before i lost 10 btc as u said i had no control over myself and with long streak i even lost 4.2 btc in minutes but my point gambling addiction very bad in short run you will earn profit but in long run i think 99% people  lose because of addiction i can't blame gambling sites for that.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 08, 2019, 11:08:54 AM
If you really want to make money then find a decent job, or build your own business. Gambling can never be a source of income. The question is, how often do you gamble this year? Is there any fund which is intended only in gambling? Do you empty it and get on other funds? Do you quit when its time to quit? If you dont have discipline then most likely you will fail. 10 BTC is hige and its impossible that you didnt win with all that stuff.
copper member
January 08, 2019, 10:37:20 AM
i want to know did you make profit in gambling or lost and i know 99% people lost their money in gambling Gambling is only for fun not a way to make money what you think Gamblers Wink Always Gamble what you afford to Lose Don't Give up LOL
Pages:
Jump to: