Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost over 80k because i sold too early (newbie mistake) - page 10. (Read 4418 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.
Two weeks later zclassic mooned and i could make about 80k now.

i learned my lesson in the hard way..

Sometimes it happens.
But it is not a lose, it is "not profit", you have to understand it.
If you entered to ZClassic with 80k when it droped to 0, that it is shitty and lose.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
You lost money but you get experiences which will help you to gain more.
Activity: 103
it's always a painful thing see that you could have made so much from a coin if you didn't sell, this is why the gospel of patience is mostly preached on these streets. Not like you actually lost any money since you didn't sell at a lesser price, but you cheated your self out of making more profits from the coin. Learn to be more patient and hodl your coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.

Rest assure friend, this kind of mistake is done by many peoples, not just you. You can imagine how the people in the past regret because they sold their bitcoin and left cryptocurrency in 2010. And the peoples who forget about their bitcoin wallet with quite much amount of it. Surely they regret.
copper member
Activity: 381
We all made this mistake as some point as newbies.. But the most interesting thing about the crypto currency trading is that you will get more chances to recover if you do your studies well. So it's not really a loss till you can't recover it any more.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
The price could go either way, so do not be sorry for lost profits. It is better to buy other coins and forget about the old ones.
Activity: 490
If you lost then now is the time to buy for the money that you sold on the fall, I think that since then prices have dropped even lower. Personally, I'm still dubbing as much as possible.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
I understand your feelings now. but not only you experience it, everyone must have experienced it.
Crypto has fluctuating values that tend to go up and down, it's very difficult to predict. That's the original strength of cryptocurrency.
Keep patient if you want more profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
It is okay. make it as your experience in the crypto business. we can not predict the value of crypto in the future. maybe you can try again to buy a cheap coin or token at this time and hold it for your investment in the future.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
Its normal. I can tell you my friend, even experienced traders take profit only to see same moon moon hard in countless multiples. I have experienced it many times. It is better to be satisfied with the profit you have. You can always try again in other trades
Activity: 96
I invested in some cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market, and now the price of cryptocurrencies has dropped a lot, which has cost me a lot. But I have enough patience. I will continue to hold them. Waiting for the market to pick up, I will not sell it in advance.
Activity: 223

We do not want to be empty, so you should experiment with the amount you will not regret at first. Every mistake to be made will be an experience as well as a loss for a new individual. For that reason, I think that it is useful to do careful transactions and to do every transaction first with small amounts. I have mentioned this in a few posts before.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
In e-money investments, we also make mistakes. That is unavoidable. So the fact that we sell a penny soon after that their price increases and we regret losing 80k. But do not sell you will probably lose more. So be careful when selling pennies.
Activity: 14
This situation is common for the crypto market. You have to learn something from that situation and make your next decision as a bet more experienced investor
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
everyone lost crypto don't blame your self too much move on and build your future by learning from your past error and good luck in your investment decision
Activity: 378
Each investor has such cases, I had the same situation, I generally sold for 150 dollars, those crypto coins, which then cost sixty thousand dollars.
Activity: 168
It's a pity  Sad Unfortunately, this is a common mistake not only for beginners, we are always afraid that we will miss our time, sell it too early, or we hold it too long. Therefore, the crypto currency is not as simple as it seems. its time.
Activity: 126
Yes, that is the main reason why many people rush to sell pennies at extremely low prices and have regretted later in the future. In my opinion, do not rush into this market, be patient you will win big. I have also encountered this problem
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
No one can look to the future, so do not be sorry for lost profits. It can badly affect your health.
Activity: 126
No one know that it will happen. But I suggest to you that you have to hold it and patient before the price got the maximum price. If the price still going up, keep hold it until the price down or sign that it will make dump.
Pages:
Jump to: