Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost over 80k because i sold too early (newbie mistake) - page 62. (Read 4418 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

Lost is another. Their money invested in goods, shares, coins, tokens. If after the expiration of the time you lost this product, the shares depreciated, the coins turned out to be false .... That's what you lost.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I wouldn't worry about it. It's pretty difficult to predict which coins are going to moon anyway. You can just do your research the best you can, and hope that you get lucky. Other than that, as long as you don't lose money, there aren't any wrong decisions.
Its good to hear the you learned from your mistake before. I hoped now you know what to do. If you want to get profit form investment you must first understand things about it. You can read in the different article that was available, it will really help you. Dont worry soon you can get it back just continue here in bitcoin, work for it and do not give up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
I don't like the author's attitude to be honest.  This is greedines  speaking. You haven't lost your money,  you've earned less than you could have earned.  Be happy with what you have and move on. This business does not stand moaning.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
I hope you learned your lessons,you need to be patient in every trades you make,check all possible reason why would a coin will pump,fundamentals to be specific has more factor in cryptocurrency that is why you need to check it all the time so wont miss any opportunity in the future,but mistakes will teach you to be a better person,so relax you are doing fine!
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.
Two weeks later zclassic mooned and i could make about 80k now.

i learned my lesson in the hard way..
You only lose your opportunity to make profits but you didnt lose your money,its a lesson that you could be a reference for your future trades,do not get out early when a strong fundamentals are coming because you could lose a good opportunity to make a lot of money.I too had some experience like this a lot of opportunity,you should check the fundamentals not only technicals.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.

Not always the investment brings good luck. You must be good at picking tokens when you want to invest. And do not ever sell a Token below the purchase price.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1

Welcome to the crypto world!
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
I think everyone in crypto who has done this any length of time has made similar mistakes. We have all learned to hold because even if you lose a few it only takes one big hit to get you back to the top. Keep plugging away and you will hit one. Crypto is still young with lots of potential.
Merit: 100
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
crypto world is so unpredictable,and its normal,dont regret your decision. The main thing is if you sold your coins at profit you are gainer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
You never know when a coin 's price may go up or down and there is no lesson to be learned. All the information we may ever find about any coin' s future gives us an illusion of control. But we obviously know nothing,  so all you have to do is to put up with it and move on.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Mistakes will teach you the best ways in life,experience would be the best teacher in the world.You need to make mistakes so you can improve yourself,now that you know that you could lose a good opportunity im sure you are going be more careful in the next few days so you would secure your max profits,i suggest you should check the fundamentals so you can decide if its time to sell or hold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
is not necessary to regret about the lost profit should be only on damages . But no losses until you sell in the negative . So act wisely and use your head
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

how can you lose 80k if you sold it with the same price or a little higher or lower. You just not gain more profit but you don't lose  that much!
anyways, thats the newbies mistake.

Yeah man, don't think you made a newbie mistake. How in the hell were you supposed to know what happen? Your mistake was you can't predict the future. A lot of people probably feel that the same way about not selling their BTC at $20K...

Cool Huh Cool Huh Cool Roll Eyes
All I can say is, that's ok atleast you now experience how to get lost and you now know what to do next time and you must know how to control your emotions especially panicking. That's why most of us treat a PATIENCE as a virtue because it is what we need to have when it comes to this kind of investment.
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

These mistakes will always happen because nobody knows how the market is going to be in the next couple of weeks. Sometimes you sell to early and sometimes you just buy to early. You will never find a perfect dip or top! Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Crypto is so volatile, it is impossible to always sell at the right time. We all have stories like that. It is important not to dwell on what could have been, and also important to learn any lessons that you can. It is how we all improve. We can never make the absolute best decision on when to buy and when to sell, all that we can hope is to learn to make better guesses.
Merit: 250
I've done this mistake a lot of times... My advice to you is to learn TA, it will help you a lot!
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
You can find another opportunity so dont beat up yourself,every make mistakes there is no perfect man alive.You will improve your skills and instincts by making mistakes,just do not repeat the mistake in the future,im sure you will have more patience about your trades from now on check always the fundamentals you can decide when it is time to sell or hold.
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
You didn't lose money. You lost an opportunity to make more. What I do most of the time is dollar-cost average my coins purchased on dips and sell half at every price double. Worked like magic.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
You didn't lose nothing, you only had the chance to make more profit had it been u didn't sell. Now this experience will make you a lil bit patient before you sell off a coin next time...am sure you won't make this same mistake another time. That is the beauty of making a mistake..U learn.
Merit: 20
It's difficult to predict what will happen next and how the market behaves, that's why each of us has a similar story, which we regret, I think.
Pages:
Jump to: