Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost over 80k because i sold too early (newbie mistake) - page 65. (Read 4418 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Just make sure that you don't commit the same mistake bro. This if fine and don't let this bring you down. Atleast majority of traders experience this at one point in their lives. Next time be more patient. Profit does not come to you in just a couple of weeks or months. It takes time to grow.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I wouldn't worry about it. It's pretty difficult to predict which coins are going to moon anyway. You can just do your research the best you can, and hope that you get lucky. Other than that, as long as you don't lose money, there aren't any wrong decisions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.
Two weeks later zclassic mooned and i could make about 80k now.

i learned my lesson in the hard way..

as we know, the digital currency is very fluctuating movement, we hold the coins until we feel it has reached the highest price, hopefully it becomes a lesson

sorry for the bad its my language
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
How can you say you lost $80,000 when you didn't have any Zclassic when the price spiked? You didn't lose anything.

That's like saying you lost $50,000,000 because you didn't buy a lottery ticket that might have won.

In any case, there are plenty of other moonshot opportunities, just invest $500 each into the top 10 promising candidates, you only need one to succeed to recoup your investment and more.
Cje
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.
Two weeks later zclassic mooned and i could make about 80k now.

i learned my lesson in the hard way..
Pages:
Jump to: