Pages:
Author

Topic: I Love To See People Panic Selling Of Bitcoin - page 12. (Read 1117 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.

Will,its sad to say thats there something different into your behavior,because you are happy if there someone a beginner that make FUD,or panic if theres a dump happen now in the exchange market,instead of helping them or guiding them through the right path,thats why this community would been created ,for helping each other and make this a guide on how to become a good investor or how to become profitable.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Don't make any fun on someone's  fate let us take this as an advantage and opportunity for us to buy more coins as much as we want and if possible teach them and make them realize that making panic all the time will just lead to a loss.
I too consider the post a mischief. How can you be happy when others are loosing? What he should post is to encourage such ones to understand the nature of bitcoin and not to be sarcastic about it. 
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
now selling its not panic as i think everyone know that bitcoin  price is going to 0 $ yes as you hear it 0$ i wish it dont but thats a reallity :/
Well the thing with bitcoin is you can never be sure which way the price is going so in a way you are right. But in another way you are also wrong, the price could go anywhere from up to down as the time flies. Investing in bitcoin, we already know there's a possibility for the price to go to zero but with all the new investors and adoptions coming in, I don't think we're going in that direction just yet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
The opportunity to invest is here again, it is time to accumulate the bitcoin in our wallet.being panic at this point will not solve any issue but may lead one into losing money so be careful and be watchful better days ahead.
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
now selling its not panic as i think everyone know that bitcoin  price is going to 0 $ yes as you hear it 0$ i wish it dont but thats a reallity :/

Anything could happen, but I just don't see it now. We will see more of this old man.
Activity: 378
Merit: 35

What? Why do you think so? Death of bitcoin means end of all the crypto. Don't be ridiculous! It’s just a big dump. Soon it will stop. Whales also need to purchase crypto.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
yes its good oportunity for make money man

What you see as a good opportunity to make money is affecting the bitcoin community negatively in the long run. Suppose, you were a new investor and someone told you that bitcoin investment is very profitable. Now you invested $10000 in one bitcoin and the price dropped to $8000 in next one week. Now, if you have not seen the past stats and are not aware of the fact that bitcoin prices are very volatile, you will just panic. In such a situation, you will not invest in future and also spread negativity about bitcoins based on your experience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 35
Investors in crypto should have strong nerves! Every time they can lose as well as earn. I bought ETH when it was 750$? Now it is 577$. Regret that hastened but hope blessing in disguise.
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.
What i really hate is that they are driving down the value of bitcoins and it's really irritating if i had the funds to buy at the moment I would be happy but unfortunately, i don't and that bugs me a lot but hey you gotta love the newbies who are so busy selling their bitcoins.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
It's just a redistribution of wealth. Weak hands loose, you know it...

It happens all the time from the very early days of bitcoin.  Every time the same pattern and same results but (hopefully) different people.     
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
I agree that a contrarian view is needed to be successful. In hindsight, though we've all heard it said, it's generally a bad idea to buy at an all-time high. This downturn is arguably presenting a good buying opportunity.
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
I think people should buy bitcoin now and not panic sell it because its price can increase 4 times anyday and people can earn good amount of profit.  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Presale is live!
The people panic selling bitcoins now are going to regret it really bad once they realize that this volatility is normal in the bitcoin world and that bitcoin is here to stay and isn't going anywhere. Its reached its ATH once and its going to break it sooner rather than later. One just needs to be patient and have trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 2

Actually, a lot of people might be leaving crypto completely after their first bad experience. This is not good for crypto community and we should make them aware of risks involved beforehand.
Activity: 392
Although, I am not happy that I am seeing the price going down but on the positive side, I am seeing this as a big chance for me to gain money by buying more bitcoin that I can use in my future and as my investment.
if you already talk like that then i think you are like some forecasters out there. you will be able to earn a lot of profits if the price will rise in the future, but what will you do if it will continue to throw away the price? or do you already have more accurate information so you can know what will happen next?
Activity: 325
Although, I am not happy that I am seeing the price going down but on the positive side, I am seeing this as a big chance for me to gain money by buying more bitcoin that I can use in my future and as my investment.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
if the price go up these few days, you probably laugh at them. if it continue to go down, you will say they make the right choice. there is something call cut loss. buy back later is always possible. I dont think there is a right or wrong choice, just when do you do it.

Btw, its their money, their choice. I think best option is to take care of your own portfolio.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Don't make any fun on someone's  fate let us take this as an advantage and opportunity for us to buy more coins as much as we want and if possible teach them and make them realize that making panic all the time will just lead to a loss.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
It's just a myth that you bought bitcoin at a higher price and now you will get a loss i personally have found couple coins which can only be traded with bitcoin I'm not suggesting to trade with doge but i had bought at 20 sats and now i have easily doubled my bitcoin even if the price fell i could easily cover my loss and even make a profit instead of selling it for usd people should trade with these type of coins
Pages:
Jump to: