Pages:
Author

Topic: I Love To See People Panic Selling Of Bitcoin - page 13. (Read 1117 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Yes, i love to see the bitcoin price is lower because that's the beat time to buy but im too worried of the price flactuation for almost 2weeks.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
yes its good oportunity for make money man
Activity: 90
Yes! bitcoin is a good opportunity to make a profit, but not now and not with such a market.
Activity: 14
Agreed, now is the time that the people who were kicking themselves that they didn't get in earlier should be thinking about buying... but then again it's probably worth seeing where the price goes in the next 12 months before laughing too much Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 7
I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.
Pages:
Jump to: