Pages:
Author

Topic: I missed the boat :( - page 2. (Read 631 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 28, 2018, 10:41:36 AM
I missed to buy bitcoin when it dipped to $9K. Then I missed it again at $10k thinking it might go down to $9k again. And now, I am waiting for $10k but it seems that it will not go below $11k again. I must be the biggest idiot in crypto world Sad
Now is the best time to buy bitcoin, don't want a little bit longer for the bitcoin to increase again. It is best time to buy and hold it for a long term investment, but if you are planning to buy and just hold it in a short term it will always depend on you on how much will you want to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
January 28, 2018, 06:02:13 AM
I missed to buy bitcoin when it dipped to $9K. Then I missed it again at $10k thinking it might go down to $9k again. And now, I am waiting for $10k but it seems that it will not go below $11k again. I must be the biggest idiot in crypto world Sad

If your attitude is always like this then you will missing the right time again and again. It isn’t be practical to just always wait, we have to make a choice and risk is part of it. So take what is comfortable to you and regret everytime you take a blind eye of an opportunity for a lifetime or take the hardest way, maybe wrong but if the wind blows towards you, jackpot prizes is on hand.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
January 28, 2018, 05:56:32 AM
You can always start with crytpo if not with bitcoin then others. You NEVER miss the boat. Bitcoin is not the only crypto to invest in other alternatives such as ox, tron, cardano are some really good options to invest in.
Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that you are limited to. Expand your trading view and have options. Having options is always helpful.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 5233
January 27, 2018, 02:18:29 PM
There is no boat to miss. There will never be a boat to miss.

Bitcoin is still in early early adopter phase.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 27, 2018, 12:51:18 PM
This is what will going to happen if you don't trust your instinct. You could have earn it now if you just don't let it slip away and good a trader is always ready for a loss no matter what's the risk because they will learn from their mistakes. Just count it as your worst experience so it will always remind you how to trust your own instinct or else you might wanna miss the boat again.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
January 27, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Well it's below 11k right now.
Furthermore if you can't time your buying properly, then just average in.Otherwise you may end like the guys who still wait for a drop to 3k. Cheesy
Wanting for cheap coins is natural and totally fine. But don't try to get them even more cheaper when your entry level is reached.Often you will end up buying in higher.
Keep buying is the only way for not missing out any corrections. Keep buying in small percentage of our allocated capital will ensure that we are into the race of buying bitcoins for cheaper prices. Still, there are plenty of chances for everyone to miss out some great opportunities to buy bitcoins. It happens to everyone as figuring out the exact lower prices is not at all possible for any individual nor any trader.

I do always allocate some portion of my salary for bitcoins. I do hold my bitcoin investments for years. So, I never worry on missing out cheaper bitcoins. I do buy if funds are available. Otherwise I do not care about missing out the opportunities. Because, peace of mind is more important than making money.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

well the price is hanging around $10k and $11k for a while now. that's a fantastic low price to get in. So just buy whenever you want. Looks like it might take a bit for it to head back up near the ATH.
The price is always volatile better taking the chance to buy rather missing this boat that might moving upward its price. In this crypto world that full of misery in terms of prices is buy and wait to shine the price.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
January 27, 2018, 09:21:06 AM
Impossible to guess the lowest threshold prices. You should always buy and sell coins in the middle of the chart. The volatility of the bitcoin and allows it to do. You will always have profit. If you try to guess the lowest or the highest price level you will lose profit and will get nervous breakdown.

The price of bitcoin is now fluctuates often,If you found any low values.You can use the chance to buy a bitcoin. If you buy at any price, you will get profit at the next price. So it's based on a market flow,use it wisely to get profit.I think this itself, best option to inverse in bitcoin.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 848
January 27, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

well the price is hanging around $10k and $11k for a while now. that's a fantastic low price to get in. So just buy whenever you want. Looks like it might take a bit for it to head back up near the ATH.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
January 27, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

Well it's below 11k right now.
Furthermore if you can't time your buying properly, then just average in.Otherwise you may end like the guys who still wait for a drop to 3k. Cheesy
Wanting for cheap coins is natural and totally fine. But don't try to get them even more cheaper when your entry level is reached.Often you will end up buying in higher.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
January 27, 2018, 08:29:29 AM
Impossible to guess the lowest threshold prices. You should always buy and sell coins in the middle of the chart. The volatility of the bitcoin and allows it to do. You will always have profit. If you try to guess the lowest or the highest price level you will lose profit and will get nervous breakdown.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
January 27, 2018, 08:23:41 AM
you can buy now mate cause apparently the price fluctuate again back to 10k or wait more days cause there's a chance it will continue to decrease gradually. Dont lose hope cause nowadays the market is not yet stable so buy now while the price didn't surge to gain more profits in the future and also to prevent regrets.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
January 27, 2018, 06:28:23 AM
You missed a great opportunity, you should already invested when btc is in its $9k mark. Next time, never hesitate to invest when there's a dip (whether big or small) because we don't know how long it lasts.

Anyway, stop pulling down yourself because committing a mistake is normal for each one of us. Also, stop saying that you are the biggest idiot here in crypto world because you're not Smiley (I'm pretty sure that there are so many people out there who made worse decisions than you). The right thing you could do is to forget all the negative vibes, try to focus on the moral lessons you've got from that experience and use it to become a wiser bitcoin holder.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 05:32:11 AM
Dont worry, this things are expected on every stage of crypto trading. But there will be opportunities everytime on the corner. Speculation is the root of all devils. My advice is to keep your altcoins instead of crying about your missings on bitcoin.You can ask about new opportunities next time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
January 27, 2018, 05:18:53 AM
If you believe  bitcoin for the long term, I don't see a reason for you to wait for a 1K correction, as it is less then 10% at the current rate.
I think that at the long term, those price correction won't really matter as if bitcoin becomes mainstream, it won't matter if you purchased it at 11K or at 10K, at both ways you are going to do tons of money.

I missed the boat of buying at few single bucks, that could have made me rich now, but I hope that in the future I would be able to tell the same on buying at 10K$
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
January 27, 2018, 04:41:25 AM
I missed it too. When the price before is at $10k i didn't buy because i think it might go lower, but it hit to $12k then i'm forced to buy before it's too late because i think it will go higher now, then it drops again to $11k now. I regret it so much. I think you should buy at $11k now before you regret it later that you missed it again.
That is textbook fomo! Act like that and you will lose money, not gain it.  When everybody screams the ed is near...buy.

Either those screamers are afraid to lose more nor want to get some benefits on the current downfall and if you caught by them its also either you will lose nor gain since crypto work are full of manipulators and fuds and its up to us to find more relevant answers to our question if we don't know anything on the current and past events happening on crypto scene.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 27, 2018, 04:00:44 AM
I missed it too. When the price before is at $10k i didn't buy because i think it might go lower, but it hit to $12k then i'm forced to buy before it's too late because i think it will go higher now, then it drops again to $11k now. I regret it so much. I think you should buy at $11k now before you regret it later that you missed it again.
That is textbook fomo! Act like that and you will lose money, not gain it.  When everybody screams the ed is near...buy.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
January 26, 2018, 08:00:18 PM
Just because you missed an opportunity to buy bitcoin doesn't mean your an idiot. Don't feel bad about yourself because that'll only make you feel much worse. I myself made some dumb decisions in the past with my bitcoins and now I have moved on from it. Buying bitcoin with the current price is still okay considering how big the change was since last december.

I think we're heading to my target entry point, $10K again..
Price still at $11k give it a couple of days or a week.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 07:59:27 PM
You are just inexperienced, I do not know exactly what you are trying to do but if your plan is to hold for the long term there is not much of a difference between buying at 9k, 10k or 11k, now if what you are planning is to buy so you can sell in just a few weeks or months then I can say to you that you probably do not have the experience to pull that off yet.
That is right i also think that he has still good opportunity to trade bitcoin in current time as the price of bitcoin is still trading in low price. I personally do not think that bitcoin price will dump any more from 10000$, but now its price will start increasing again and it is expected that in February it will recover its previous position and will even continue increasing and will even cross 30K very comfortably, therefore for investors it is still a very good opportunity to trade bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
January 26, 2018, 07:54:06 PM
Noob problems. Smiley Seriously, your 'target' price is just 10% away from current levels, and you talk about missing the boat? If you're long term minded (probably not), you can buy at current levels without any problems.

The longer you keep waiting, the higher the price will go up, that's a certainty. If you don't want to be an idiot and "miss out again", buy now and keep hodling your coins. These levels are an opportunity, not a regret.

It's pretty embarrassing that you don't see an opportunity here, but that's what happens when people not understanding this market and Bitcoin itself try to invest or trade this market.
Pages:
Jump to: