Pages:
Author

Topic: I missed the boat :( - page 3. (Read 631 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
January 26, 2018, 07:47:34 PM
I missed to buy bitcoin when it dipped to $9K. Then I missed it again at $10k thinking it might go down to $9k again. And now, I am waiting for $10k but it seems that it will not go below $11k again. I must be the biggest idiot in crypto world Sad

You can still buy Bitcoins. The price could get to $25,000 before the end of the year. You can still double your money if you buy now. There are no guarantees of course, but a few years from now, we may look back at the current price as a great buying opportunity even at $12,000.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
January 26, 2018, 07:41:19 PM
I missed to buy bitcoin when it dipped to $9K. Then I missed it again at $10k thinking it might go down to $9k again. And now, I am waiting for $10k but it seems that it will not go below $11k again. I must be the biggest idiot in crypto world Sad
it is the greatest loss we always experience. hoping prices will go down and the facts are much different. maybe we never know when the price goes down but what I believe now. whatever the price of botcoin is the best time to buy because in the long run the bitcoin will go up in value
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
January 26, 2018, 07:20:43 PM
What are you saying that you are late? Uou are never too late sinve the market value of Bitcoin is always expected tl grow. And still, its market value is low and is having a hard time to be more expensive or for its value to increase which means that you are not late for your desired price of investment in Bitcoin. Do not hesistate on investing to it and just hold it for years to earn huge profit.
It is good to have a positive attitude but never expect any investment to go high all the time,there is a breaking point somewhere down the line and i do think that the price went up too high in a short span and that is not good for anyone because you will always see a big fall when there is any negative news coming up.Be careful with any sort of investment,since you have missed the boat there is no going back,make sure you keep some coins and wait for another rally.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
January 26, 2018, 05:28:04 PM
What are you saying that you are late? Uou are never too late sinve the market value of Bitcoin is always expected tl grow. And still, its market value is low and is having a hard time to be more expensive or for its value to increase which means that you are not late for your desired price of investment in Bitcoin. Do not hesistate on investing to it and just hold it for years to earn huge profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
January 26, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

Wait. So first of all let's get this straight. Bitcoin right now is being traded at a little south of $11K, which is nearly 50% of the price it was trading at mid-december. Yet you supposedly missed the boat when it comes to investing in bitcoin because you missed the low of $9K and $10K respectively? If you don't want to become the biggest idiot in the crypto ecosystem, start buying now and dollar-cost average it out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

Lol. No need to feel to bad about it my friend,  you are not alone. Amd besides, that is just a small difference compared to what the price will be at the emd of this year. I suggest you buy now as soon as possible while the price is still low. You probably will be making tons of profit if you just hold itand ignore all the fud being spread about it all throughout the internet, in social medias and news channels. I sure hope you do jot have a weak heart and that you are really dedicated into holding bitcoins for long periods of time. Because if you sell them early, then you will probably suffer losses or gain minimal profits.  But hey, that's your choice, too much greed ain't good also. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
January 26, 2018, 02:14:35 PM
You are just inexperienced, I do not know exactly what you are trying to do but if your plan is to hold for the long term there is not much of a difference between buying at 9k, 10k or 11k, now if what you are planning is to buy so you can sell in just a few weeks or months then I can say to you that you probably do not have the experience to pull that off yet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 551
I am a banana.
January 26, 2018, 06:27:46 AM
Funny thing about boats is they rise and fall with the waves and the tide. And get rekt or propelled by the occasional rogue wave or tsunami.

There is almost always another chance to buy in if you’re patient and observant enough. This goes for nearly every market.

Dollar cost averaging is key. Only trade if you’re obsessive compulsive. Or want to be.

This game is played in years. Sit back. Relax. Enjoy the show.

Don’t quit your day job.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
January 26, 2018, 05:27:37 AM
Well, you have your chance now and if you miss this one, then you should have yourself to blame forever. The market is presently testing the previous support and it seems it is holding it pretty well. You can buy some now, see the look of things before the day and make the remaining decision based on the outcome.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
January 26, 2018, 05:00:31 AM
We are still in bearish market so don't worry you may get chance to buy bitcoin between $9k to $10k.  And all other coins will also come down along with bitcoin, currently price is trying to break support $10k so we might see below $10k within today.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
January 26, 2018, 04:53:54 AM
Don't worry, you haven't missed the train completely but the ticket might just be a little more expensive now. You can still invest into bitcoin because the price is still "low" considering how high it might jump this or some next year. Also, there are always some alt-coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
January 26, 2018, 04:45:44 AM
Many people always search for the right moment to do something, but they entirely miss the fact that the perfect moment was right ahead of them all the time.
Because we have no idea in what direction bitcoin price will develope, the only important question is whether somebody wants to have bitcoins or not.
If you want coins, then buy. If not, then not. I think it really is that simple.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 26, 2018, 04:38:29 AM
I missed to buy bitcoin when it dipped to $9K. Then I missed it again at $10k thinking it might go down to $9k again. And now, I am waiting for $10k but it seems that it will not go below $11k again.
It's quick, you did missed $9,00 but as of today from $11,500 yesterday now down to $10,500 so you can still ride the boat. You can still have enough time before it will reach $12,000 soon.
I must be the biggest idiot in crypto world Sad
No you're not but you are just expecting too much before buying.

Why not just wait till it goes to 0 and buy then?
Right!  Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 04:27:44 AM
I think we're heading to my target entry point, $10K again..
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 26, 2018, 04:18:13 AM
Everyday is always an opportunity to buy bitcoin do not be disappointed just because you missed the opportunity of buying bitcoin when the price fell down, because the sky is the limit for bitcoin who knows bitcoin might rise to 19,000 US dollar again or be higher that it's previous highest value. So buy now while you have the budget to buy a bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 04:11:07 AM
This will always happen to you if you wait for the best time to buy bitcoin because there is no such thing like that. There is nothing wrong if you enter the market in $11000 price range. if you can see how much potential growth can bitcoin reach you will not hesitate to invest even the price already increased 10-20%. Bitcoin is best for long term investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 311
#TheGoyimKnow
January 26, 2018, 03:51:20 AM

Why not just wait till it goes to 0 and buy then?
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
January 26, 2018, 03:49:19 AM
Are you okay? bitcoin now continues fluctuating by the market then if you say that you are missed the great opportunity, then i must be say NO.
Go and invest right now, take a risk and jump in your boat with having a huge amount of bitcoin who knows after a year you did not regret what you have did this year. If you some time to check the price chart of bitcoin since last year, i conclude that bitcoin was rising up every last quarter in a year it means that with in the beer months.
It's not too late friend you still have the time to purchase in bitcoin the boat was always there for you waiting when you will a ride. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141
January 26, 2018, 03:40:15 AM

Cost averaging is nice when you are unsure what price you want to enter a market. Figure out how much you want to spend...divide it into fourths(or what ever %'s you want)..buy a block over the next 4 hours(days or weeks works here too) now you have averaged your cost over that time frame. Works just as well exiting a market also. Perhaps your target price will come to fruition at some point as well..you never know.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 26, 2018, 03:09:51 AM
i can't tell if you are joking but i have to say you are not the only person doing this. there are lots of people who either fall for the FUD that is flying around and sell or don't buy, or they wait too long to do anything generally whether it is to buy in the dip or it is to sell while price is still high.

the solution is simple too. you have to stop being  greedy and make up your mind. if price has dropped and you speculate a bigger rise on the horizon (where the boat is headed) the buy it already.
Pages:
Jump to: