Pages:
Author

Topic: I need 5 sources of revenue to generate $200 each per month - Ideas? - page 5. (Read 6348 times)

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
It all depends on your location.
If you live in bangladesh, 200USD/month is serious money.
You cannot make that easy.
If you live in europe, its a long day of work, but you also spend it easily.
If you do it online, and you have no expenses on living, you can even click faucets or do any lowpaid internet job.
If you live with high expenses, all this low level things dont make sense.
There you have to invest serious money and get 200 for free, or you just work.

Best investment currently is DEFI. You can easily make 200USD/month by investing 10000USD. That is extreme high interest rate.
Well you also have to learn where to invest ond where not and when.
That comes quite close to a "passive income".

Now, even only holdling might return high profits, as almost all Fiat are in trouble.
Very good now is also buy goods like gold,cars or real estate, where people have to sell because of corona-economies crashing.
The times will change, so you can sell with profit.

Actually if you want to earn money, its always only a question of your personal settings, your character.
Its not a question of the location.
If you are determined, willing to learn, hard working, reliable, you will have success for sure.
But the concept of "passive income" is not what i call "hard working".
I dont really believe in it.

Activity: 433
Merit: 5
I think you need to start with blogging. Choose a topic for yourself, and regularly make useful posts on it. You can create an Instagram account and try to popularize it. Both will allow you to have money in the future from advertising integrations

If you can learn the heart of trading, it is a good way to earn such monthly.
Having learned the basics of anything, you can start making money on it. I think this is about starting making money here and now.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
I've been doing the samething and trying to find ways as well.

$200/month is very possible with $20,000 in trading options. That's extremely safe as well.

Set one trade and there's the $200. Very little time.

You can do super safe plays with 75%+ probability of profit.

real estate is another - which others have said.

Offline businesses like

-vending machines ?

- selling products/info products and then creating a systme to remove yourself from it.

Basically anything that you can do which requires you in the beginning, and the program a way out.

I hope this helps.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
Have you tried getting some domains up and doing reviews / affiliate marketing and that sort of thing? I think this seems certainly doable within those constraints that you posted.

Of course anything will take work but on the passive side of things, if you set them up well, this could work out for you. And it will have a scalable feature to the extent of the more you want to put into it the more you will probably earn, if done well.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
If you can learn the heart of trading, it is a good way to earn such monthly. The only prerequsite is for you not to operate on patient before embarking on medical school.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I would suggest creating a blog and get traffic from international sources which can be a great source of income during this period.

However, SEO need to be done. Check out more details at my site https://gaonkarwebsite.com
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
If you have skill in graphic desinging, it is a new way to generate passive income from different crypto projects. Your focus should be on designing good memes, GIF, logo, Telegram stickers, all these are much appreciated in crypto space and they are handsomely rewarded depending on your selected projects, so you need to choose carefully.

With graphic designing you have to work and get money. You cannot call it a passive income. Passive income is like you invest somewhere and then a fixed amount comes to you weekly or month/yearly.
However, if you have graphic designing skills, you can earn good income.

If he is looking to earn passively he should engage in staking or own a masternode of some good coin that have decent value,  although that too requires him to invest some money which I think would be a problem for op since he is only looking for how to earn,
This forum is big enough to earn if he has something or service to offer, that too is good way of earning a passive income, although he would have to apply patients because sometimes it can be more stressful and discouraging.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
If you have skill in graphic desinging, it is a new way to generate passive income from different crypto projects. Your focus should be on designing good memes, GIF, logo, Telegram stickers, all these are much appreciated in crypto space and they are handsomely rewarded depending on your selected projects, so you need to choose carefully.

With graphic designing you have to work and get money. You cannot call it a passive income. Passive income is like you invest somewhere and then a fixed amount comes to you weekly or month/yearly.
However, if you have graphic designing skills, you can earn good income.
Activity: 330
So you want a get rich quick scheme? We should call that the American dream. "How to earn a living without work."

I have news for you, nothing in life is free, and any opportunity to make money comes with risk. Most get rich quick schemes are nothing more than ponzi schemes. And although a ponzi scheme may earn you easy money, it does so at the expense of unweary victims that get in last.

Cryptocurrency holds many opportunities based on its only function; the ability to send coins to a specific address. For example, cryptocurrency may be invested in by purchasing it and transferring it to a safe wallet address, in order to sell it some time in the future. This is similar to trading, except generally is over several years. These activities require both time in learning techniques, as well as researching potential investment opportunities such as dogecoin or emeraldcoin.

Trading and investing is a discipline that takes many years to learn, and also holds great risk.

There are other opportunities involving cryptocurrency such as mining, e-commerce, exchange website development, etc. however, it ALL requires a lot of work.
Activity: 111
Merit: 16
Guys.

So I was wondering if you guys could give me ideas to set up some revenue streams that would not require much time investment per week.

Ideally each source of revenue should bring in about $200 per month and should be scalable.

I have some of my own ideas but I can get too biased about what I think is the right thing, so I want to open up this discussion to all of you that might have better ideas than what I could conjour.

Self-mod thread, but I won't delete your posts unless you start trolling.

It seems to me that working with amazon ready-made goods and selling them on the famous ebay is a project where you can really easily raise the balance of your wallet.
Activity: 7
Hello, I am new to the forum but I have 8 years of exp.

I can assure you that there are several ways to generate $ 200 as you want them monthly I will tell you that you can achieve pff ... much more than that, although it requires minimal investment (I am not talking about MLM or ponzi or anything like that) Greetings. Smiley
Activity: 54
Personally I gamble for a living right now, try wolfbet's dice game. You can autobet 1 satoshi, martingale strategy is built-in and toggleable (doubles your bet on each loss, resets bet size on a win) so you never lose $ as long as you have a big enough bankroll on the site to continue doubling your bets 25+ times (so around 1 btc).

Betting 1 satoshi per time and doubling your bet 26 times, for example, requires less than 1 btc in bankroll and is a 1 in 66 million chance to lose, and generates $19 usd / day, which is about $350-$400 usd/month. You can also run multiple instances of the dice game at the same time to double your returns (and chances of busting out).

Here's my affiliate link for anyone interested: https://wolf.bet/?c=200DollarShirt

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
If you @legendster forget about this topic, there is a notification for you. I hope you get useful answers here, and maybe you can lock this topic and stop further spamming here. I see often this thread bumped, but there is nothing new except post counting.
Also, I would like to see your summary of best ideas from here, and of course, if this topic has served its purpose it can be locked.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
bte
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
if you have sites you can run ads on them using ads.google.com. If there are no sites, you can make them.
Activity: 6
If you have a good amount of money just invest in crypto If you don't have money and you want to earn just work as a bounty hunter earn a good amount of money and then start a project on your own
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
I want to suggest two simple sollutions to win 200$ or more per month in Bitcointalk,
in my position, i suggest to do translations project, you have absolutely a native language mabe two or more, and you need to participate in projects (newest projects) you should negociate in advance with manager and ceo, you will get the deal. then you have just to deliver the job in time and conditions. So If you have also a social medias, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn... you have at least one of theses social media and you will participate in SM campaigns

I think the dude needs a sure revenue stream that will generate about $200 each per month but your suggestions won't give him that much per month because doing bounty won't guarantee quick payments, remember some project needs time to be listed in exchange, some distribute partial payments, and very few campaigns are already listed in the market that will pay immediately, I don't think this is will help in his situation.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
The OP is a disappear... Guys, who has read all 7 pages of the discussion and can sum up and list the best ideas?

OP is smart, he's busy making his 200 buckeroos a month now while leaving us in the dust.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
It is particularly difficult to earn such amount regularly in a month if you are this space. Earning steadily is a good. But crypto space is very unstable especially for investment that will bring short term income stream. There is bounty hunting, but very not advisable (at least not with that kind of target), then u can trade regularly — this itself has huge risk. Making real gains in crypto is a long term investment.

You can as well consider investment outside crypto. I saw someone suggested dropshipping. I think this is good. Overall, having a good starting capital capital increases your chances of good profit in any investment. Good luck buddy
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
I won't call it revenue. But try mining. I know. Is mining still profitable? Well yes but not as much on 2017. If you invest around $2000 in making your'e own rig you can mine around $200 per month which is still reasonable. So you can regain your capital after 10mo. Which is not bad right?
mining is still very profitable but it requires large capital...
to make $ 200 / month the mining you run must be in the medium category, it is difficult to get to large profit > small capital from mining. mining can be made a side business and we can do other businesses that are still related to the internet such as being a freelance writer or content builder.

Mining is only profitable if you have cheap electricity and you already have the necessary equipment's for the mining. In most countries of the world, the mining is not cheap and hence you cannot get profit from it.

The OP is a disappear... Guys, who has read all 7 pages of the discussion and can sum up and list the best ideas?

If you are here and need the information about revenue generation ideas, then it is better if you can read all the replies yourself it will only take your 10-20 mins.
Pages:
Jump to: