Pages:
Author

Topic: I need 5 sources of revenue to generate $200 each per month - Ideas? - page 6. (Read 6348 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
I won't call it revenue. But try mining. I know. Is mining still profitable? Well yes but not as much on 2017. If you invest around $2000 in making your'e own rig you can mine around $200 per month which is still reasonable. So you can regain your capital after 10mo. Which is not bad right?
mining is still very profitable but it requires large capital...
to make $ 200 / month the mining you run must be in the medium category, it is difficult to get to large profit > small capital from mining. mining can be made a side business and we can do other businesses that are still related to the internet such as being a freelance writer or content builder.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
The OP is a disappear... Guys, who has read all 7 pages of the discussion and can sum up and list the best ideas?

Why not do it on your own? You can eventually spot out good point and just look for merited ones or you can have your own selection depending if it suits out your interest.
When it comes to revenue of 200 bucks per month that doesnt require too much time will always talk about leverage physical business that we do know specially on real estate or some sort.
Since we are here on crypto then its hard to believe on gaining something without doing anything or you wont put up much time and effort into your investments.
This wont fit out in talks of crypto holding or even on trading which doesnt give out guarantees or assurance for you to earn 200 bucks per month constantly.
bte
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
The OP is a disappear... Guys, who has read all 7 pages of the discussion and can sum up and list the best ideas?
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
You can earn via searching on bing.

A single bing account with an outlook email can earn about 5 or 6 dollars a month.

You can write a script to do the searches. It takes a person about 7 minutes a day which is 210 minutes a month.

But a proper script could do it . Is it scalable to an extent yes but most likely no more then 3 accounts per ip will work. My wife and I and a friend do 3 accounts a month on my pc. It earns about 15-17 in amazon cards.

I don’t mind doing searches manually.

Hmm, seems interesting to do. Can you tell how it works? I also really want to earn money just by searching on bing. Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Guys.

So I was wondering if you guys could give me ideas to set up some revenue streams that would not require much time investment per week.

Ideally each source of revenue should bring in about $200 per month and should be scalable.

I have some of my own ideas but I can get too biased about what I think is the right thing, so I want to open up this discussion to all of you that might have better ideas than what I could conjour.

Self-mod thread, but I won't delete your posts unless you start trolling.

Have a quick look at the ChangeNOW website and it's affiliate or partner program where you can earn bitcoin monthly commissions by placing their NOWPayments or changenow instant exchange service widgets on your website or social media accounts/profile. Changenow offer users the opportunity to exchange their cryptocurrencies with several other tokens or digital assets at a very cheap cost. Changenow is providing a solution associated with cryptocurrency payments and can be applied and use successfully on merchant stores. Once users convert their fiat to cryptocurrencies or vice versa, they can effectively transact without any form of worry. Changenow also enables those interested to purchase bitcoin instantly through the use of their bank cards.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I want to suggest two simple sollutions to win 200$ or more per month in Bitcointalk,
in my position, i suggest to do translations project, you have absolutely a native language mabe two or more, and you need to participate in projects (newest projects) you should negociate in advance with manager and ceo, you will get the deal. then you have just to deliver the job in time and conditions. So If you have also a social medias, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn... you have at least one of theses social media and you will participate in SM campaigns
Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
How can you do that?
Maybe you forgot to calculate the cost of electricity?
If you only want to invest and get a decent interest rate, the very best is to stake usd on waves platform and you get ~10%/year with daily payout and the possibility to withdraw any time without delay.
Payin/out possible with many coins.
Its decentral ;-)

But still, if you wanna get 1000usd per month, thats 12000/year that means staking 120000usd, and the possible inflation rate is not yet included in the calculation.
Because of crazy printing money, inflation might rise high this year....
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
I won't call it revenue. But try mining. I know. Is mining still profitable? Well yes but not as much on 2017. If you invest around $2000 in making your'e own rig you can mine around $200 per month which is still reasonable. So you can regain your capital after 10mo. Which is not bad right?
Activity: 224
Merit: 16
It is not so easy to make money. There are a lots of sources of generating revenue in the world. Some people prefer job, some people prefer business, some prefer marketing, some prefer freelancing, some prefer acting and so many things. Which do you prefer? You have to find out which field is your best option. If you follow the other's instruction and do it without justifying your capability, you will surely face a lose, never get revenue.
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
 Hi if there any bitcoin whales here wants to make legit money every month this require 75 to 100 btc or more to invest let me know. This is a partnership ill need 20% of profit. We will both make money. Please send me a pm if interested This is not nonsense. Ill send you info.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
You can have passive income for example when you rent your apartment or take dividends from stocks. But when you are talking about the business, it is semi-passive income, you need to manage it and improve it or it will die without your action.

Renting properties isn't a passive income business. There's the maintenance fee and then the tenant fee; if they turn out to be shit, you're gonna have a hard time dealing with them.
Maybe you would be surprised, but in our country, people take a mortgage to buy an apartment and then rent it out, because it still pays off. These days loans and mortgages are almost free, so why not use this cheap money?  Roll Eyes Wink

Which country is it and what is the rate of interest for taking the loan available in your country. Also is their so much requirement because everyone would be doing the same so still the requirement exists or instead people would prefer to buy their own home itself.
I live in Central Europe and there is an APR around 3% when you take the mortgage, so when you count the inflation rate, you are at 0 - that means that money is almost free and you don´t have to worry about high-interest rate like it was a few years ago.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
You can have passive income for example when you rent your apartment or take dividends from stocks. But when you are talking about the business, it is semi-passive income, you need to manage it and improve it or it will die without your action.

Renting properties isn't a passive income business. There's the maintenance fee and then the tenant fee; if they turn out to be shit, you're gonna have a hard time dealing with them.
Maybe you would be surprised, but in our country, people take a mortgage to buy an apartment and then rent it out, because it still pays off. These days loans and mortgages are almost free, so why not use this cheap money?  Roll Eyes Wink

Which country is it and what is the rate of interest for taking the loan available in your country. Also is their so much requirement because everyone would be doing the same so still the requirement exists or instead people would prefer to buy their own home itself.
homt.net

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
You can have passive income for example when you rent your apartment or take dividends from stocks.
This requires you invested before, didnt it?
He has suggested this because he already owns an apartment from heritage maybe or won it in lottery. So yes, you can have a passive income by renting it. However, it is almost impossible to do this without firstly invest by buying the apartement or the stocks source of dividends.
Rent something can't be considered as an activity to generate profit; it's the choice of those who have nothing to offer, as a service, and just making profit from already existing commodities/properties.
You can have passive income for example when you rent your apartment or take dividends from stocks.
This requires you invested before, didnt it?
homt.net
The guy wants a PASSIVE INCOME ,
that means to earn money without investing or work.

This does not exist, except you have good luck and find cash in an evelope at an empty beach.

The very best what you can do, is to live in a nice but cheap developping country with low taxes,
but earn your money as a digital nomad at a level, close to wages at developped countries.

That makes it possible to save a lot, that you can invest and take off financially...but its work, not passive income.
Talking that passive income doesn´t exist is pretty easy, much hard is find a way how to achieve it.
The guy wants a PASSIVE INCOME ,
that means to earn money without investing or work.

This does not exist, except you have good luck and find cash in an evelope at an empty beach.

The very best what you can do, is to live in a nice but cheap developping country with low taxes,
but earn your money as a digital nomad at a level, close to wages at developped countries.

That makes it possible to save a lot, that you can invest and take off financially...but its work, not passive income.
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
If you're serious about making money then isn't $200 on the low end? And what avenues you can explore are totally dependent on your skill set and whether you're willing to learn. As such, it is possible that what ideas you might get from this forum may not all be applicable to you.

Anyone can suggest what works for them but in the end it is for you to decide. For example, if you're good at writing then why not try that you could be an assistant to a copy writer or something, depending on your knowledge of the crypto industry you could also get involved with social media management like community moderator and such. These opportunities tend to emerge form projects. Also check you the services section of this forum too.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

Is it allowed to buy by the bulk of masks and hand sanitizers in your area?  Government today are now limiting what you could buy because anyone will hoard and to avoid it, they are now allowing bulk buying.

Online shops need capital so starting an eshop will cost unlike having just a facebook page and sell things on facebook, will cost just the time. Marketing locally will work as long as you can deliver by yourself.

It's actually a gray area. While the gov has anti-profiteering laws in effect, they are hardly carried out on establishments, let alone online stores. There were even cases people stole hand sanitizers from hospitals and the perpetrators were never caught.

So you could still see a box of China/ generic face masks sold between 15 to 30 bucks.
Pages:
Jump to: