Pages:
Author

Topic: I need 5 sources of revenue to generate $200 each per month - Ideas? - page 4. (Read 6348 times)

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
yes there are many legit cards available.
But if you do it as business, sooner or later you will get scammed.
And as I learned, not even only accepting real (pysical) cards helps.

Same story with trading Paypal vs Btc.
High profits and there are legit pp-sellers.
But you WILL run into problems, sooner or later. 100% sure.

Its much more easy to learn trading, read charts, invest in DEFI, and make some money.
But as its always with speculations, never ever have to rely on that profit or you will loose too.
Use reliable platforms or even better, decentral platforms.
Right now 20% profit/year on usd is easy, safe, not big risk and not requesting great knowledge.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 437
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
You can't suggest this method as an opportunity to earn money. especially if you already know that there are certain security problems. what is worse, it seems to be an illegal method.

No, I just made a calculation about it.
I haven't tried this method before. I cant ensure that this method is a secure way to make money.
actually I saw this method here: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/method-how-to-make-500-a-day-buying-and-sell-gift-cards.1223710/
like what mr.relax said, this is not a secure one. I will stay away from this method.

But in my case, the giftcards were probably real, but the buyers were somehow tricked and frauded in a different way. So I was not smarter...

yeah, I saw there's 2 type of gc that usually listed on marketplace, physical and digital (the code only).
the digital one much cheaper than physical gc.

Yes, it is possible. I got awarded a free $5 Amazon GC one time on a purchase and sold it of for $4.50 and that's still 10% off I guess. But one usually gets free GCs very rarely. Most sites now provide store credits to avoid the consumers from selling it off. And I haven't purchased any GCs with bitcoins but if these sellers are selling them regularly then that's definitely a red flag.

AFAIK, there's many website or platform where you can get a free gc.
usually you need to do microtask like survey, install apps, etc. you will earn points that can be redeemed with Paypal or gc.
Activity: 92
Merit: 65
~snip~

Yes, that is exactly what I was saying. It is too risky. And even if you don't use it yourself, you're putting someone else's account in danger. It is not worth it. Karma catches up sooner or later and usually sooner than the authorities.

This is why I think the old owner of Purse sold it off. Because they realized that they're helping commit frauds and thefts and someday they might get held responsible for it. And authorities might hold them a party to the crime.

And I agree. P2P is equally dangerous but you have to take all the precautions like not accepting third party payments. Making it compulsory to provide receipt. And if you're a buyer try to include the transaction ID in the fiat transaction. So, you can prove it, if it comes to that.

~snip~

Yes, it is possible. I got awarded a free $5 Amazon GC one time on a purchase and sold it of for $4.50 and that's still 10% off I guess. But one usually gets free GCs very rarely. Most sites now provide store credits to avoid the consumers from selling it off. And I haven't purchased any GCs with bitcoins but if these sellers are selling them regularly then that's definitely a red flag.
Its Germany. No, this case is not yet solved but it will be, i am sure, without legal consequences. Its just a hassle.
Usually you are accused because of moneylaundry or onlinefraud , but in most cases this will be dropped some months after.
Also costs for a lawyer, thats easily 2000Euros or more in Germany.
As a friend had same experience, I know now what to expect.
A loss of 800Euros to Amazon. They will never pay me back-but I am also quite sure, they dont pay back to the victim. They keep it ;-)
Poor Bezos seems to be in desperate need of cash.
So never trust amazon to keep the money for you until you buy goods.
All that for hoping to make a few dozen euros...didnt work out in my case.
Especially dangerous is accepting onlinecodes. i thought I would be smarter to accept only real ones with pictures.
But in my case, the giftcards were probably real, but the buyers were somehow tricked and frauded in a different way. So I was not smarter...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
So you will sell your bitcoin for a selected gift card.
I've tried to simulate it on paxful a few minutes ago.
I need to sell bitcoin worth of $68 ~ $69, to get $100 of amazon gc.
in the marketplace, the price for that $100 amazon is around $85 ~ $90.
but, I can't talk about security.

You can't suggest this method as an opportunity to earn money. especially if you already know that there are certain security problems. what is worse, it seems to be an illegal method.

My amazon account is now forever blocked with all funds staying inside lost to amazon, because a dickhead sold me amazon that he frauded somehow.
I can never ever buy again at amazon-almost as hard as loosing a citizenship ;-)
Well and have problems with the police now too.

This sounds a hard experience. how it all finished in the end? have you been able to prove that you too have been deceived also?
if it's no secret what country you were in when it happened?

Yes sir, the security is the issue I am mostly worried about. How or why would someone sell a GC for as low as 30% off for bitcoin? Maybe they have a legit way of acquiring it for that low that I don't know about. But there is no way to find out until someone uses it and faces repercussions.

please don't call me sir  Grin
I think there will be another reason why do people sell their gc for cheap prices (except it obtained from a stolen cc).
for example, they get it for free (i.e. rewards, gifts, etc), but they need the cash.

Exactly thats why the price is low. Its because the risk is high.
My amazon account is now forever blocked with all funds staying inside lost to amazon, because a dickhead sold me amazon that he frauded somehow.
I can never ever buy again at amazon-almost as hard as loosing a citizenship ;-)
Im finished with buying amazon or any other giftcards with bitcoin.

Same is with any P2P trading with crypto. The only safe method is trading with cash or with a reputed company like an exchange(with KYC).

Its same in real life, more profit, more risk.

thanks for sharing your bad experience. I can leave this way of making money now. I won't try it Grin
honestly, I don't know about this before. amazon is not available yet in my country.
how can we track that gc, if our it was bought from illegal money, like stolen cc?
Exactly thats why the price is low. Its because the risk is high.
Im finished with buying amazon or any other giftcards with bitcoin.

Same is with any P2P trading with crypto. The only safe method is trading with cash or with a reputed company like an exchange(with KYC).

Its same in real life, more profit, more risk.

Yes sir, the security is the issue I am mostly worried about. How or why would someone sell a GC for as low as 30% off for bitcoin? Maybe they have a legit way of acquiring it for that low that I don't know about. But there is no way to find out until someone uses it and faces repercussions.
How would that work, I wonder? The prices which I see on Paxful for GCs are usually higher and of-course there is a possibility that they were acquired using stolen credit cards and then if you buy these to sell or use, you could get into a lot of trouble. Or am I missing something?

This thread is a good read. Lots of ideas to choose from. Although, I understand that everything is easier said than done. And also, if someone has a really good idea about making money. They don't easily tell it for they know that would create more competition. I am myself looking for ways to earn passive income but I don't think it exists. Every thing you do, you have to do it passionately and give it your full attention to make it work. Will give this thread another read and try to research side by side to see if I can find something to do. Thanks everyone!

have you tried to do gift cards arbitration? (or anyone here, maybe?)
I read about this a few months ago but didn't start it yet.
so basically we buy gift cards (i.e. amazon gc, google play gc, ebay gc, steam wallet gc, iTunes gc, etc) from a website like paxful.
and, then sell it at gc marketplace.
~snip~

How would that work, I wonder? The prices which I see on Paxful for GCs are usually higher and of-course there is a possibility that they were acquired using stolen credit cards and then if you buy these to sell or use, you could get into a lot of trouble. Or am I missing something?
have you tried to do gift cards arbitration? (or anyone here, maybe?)
I read about this a few months ago but didn't start it yet.
so basically we buy gift cards (i.e. amazon gc, google play gc, ebay gc, steam wallet gc, iTunes gc, etc) from a website like paxful.
and, then sell it at gc marketplace.

also, I want to try this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/football-strategies-to-apply-on-a-betting-exchange-5264695
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You can try driving traffic to traffic2bitcoin.com PTP website to earn some money.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
I must say this has turned out to be a very intriguing thread. So many great ideas are here that is shared by so many great people that hold no qualms about sharing their income ideas and methods. Very often in the real world, you will find people shying away from such discussions. They get cautious with questions roaming in their minds like what if that guy gets my job?

However, I see a lot of recurring ideas here. Ads, google sense, youtube. I do not think people are reading older comments or posts before posting themselves.

@legendster please do not delay in summarizing this thread. As the more you delay, the more replies will build up.

To throw my two cents in—I'd recommend people start involving themself in DeFi projects, e.g. by going for team positions and earning equity.
Activity: 826
Merit: 513
There are some opportunities to earn income with a raspberry pi.

• Homepage
  • Automation of faucets
  • Coinpot
  • Your learn programming and can than you can start offering your skills on the market
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
If you @legendster forget about this topic, there is a notification for you. I hope you get useful answers here, and maybe you can lock this topic and stop further spamming here. I see often this thread bumped, but there is nothing new except post counting.
Also, I would like to see your summary of best ideas from here, and of course, if this topic has served its purpose it can be locked.

Sadly I haven't been very active on the forums lately. Storms, rains, lockdowns and what not. However, thanks for notifying me; however I don't have that @ plugin or whatever it is that gets me the notification, I will look into it.

I will create a summary of this thread in the coming days. I am really grateful to all the people that have shared valuable insights and ideas, and even though some are pure junk, I'd still like to thank them for their input.

On the matter of locking this up, no. I haven't forgotten about this thread and locking it up was never the goal. I want this thread to remain alive for as long as possible so people can keep sharing newer ways of earning money in this post covid digital age. I really think that'll help everyone.

Would love to get an update from OP.

I'm missing out on a lot of things that's said here. I will read and update later. Not much time at my hands right now. Come hang out in the Vsys chat with me if you want to talk to me in real time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 611
$ 200 a month is quite a lot but I have one idea for you.

Idena.
Most of you will think that it only advertises a signature project, luckily the idena is a blockchain so anyone can check if I'm telling the truth ;-)

so:

1. prize from mining: currently 2564 nodes online so 25,920 / 2564 = 10,109 coins per day * 30 = 303.27 coins per month

2. 2 x validation reward (currently validation is every two weeks) ~ 47 coins x 2 gives 94 coins

3.flip reward 17,693 coins for each flip minimum 3 maximum 5 (with human status) which gives from ~ 53 to 88 coins (x2 validations per month) from ~ 106 to ~ 176 coins per month

so only from this we have up to 573 coins (the current iDNA coin rate is $ 0.27) what makes ~ $ 150

4. additionally, we have a chance to invite others to the Idena project and if the user we invite undergoes the validation process, we will get ~ 47 coins for the first validation, 3 times more for the second and 6 times more for the third ...
so with a maximum of two invitations from trusted people, every two weeks we can get an additional 2x47 (first validation) + 2x141 (second validation) + 2 x282 coins (third validation) , i.e. together with a lot of luck 940 coins x 2 validations which can give you 1880 coins a month ~ $ 507 but let's be honest it is not easy to find 4 users each month who will pass 3 validations in a row so let's assume that only 25% of them (i.e. 1 of 4) will pass 3 validations what gives ~ $ 127 per month

So together we have from ~ $ 650 a month (but let's be honest it's very difficult and unlikely) to ~ $ 277 a month - definitely achievable.
Since Idena is blockchain everything I wrote here can be checked, for example, at https://scan.idena.io/epoch/52/rewards but remember that they are based on today's Idena rate so they may go up or down if the coin rate changes.

I wrote well about profits but what about costs?

time: for each validation you need to prepare 3-5 flips making a good one may take 15-30 minutes, so up to 45 minutes up to 2.5h twice a month and an additional 20-30 minutes for validation (x 2 validations per month) so we spend 2.5 to 6 hours per month.
mining costs: i.e. electricity or VPS, about $ 5 per month

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
Obviously trading is a best way to generate a great amount of money but trading is not suitable for all kinds of people. A lot of crypto news, market analysis and knowledge are needed in this sector.

Can relate. Won and lost like shit multiple times. High leverage is a drug though once you tasted it.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
If you can learn the heart of trading, it is a good way to earn such monthly. The only prerequsite is for you not to operate on patient before embarking on medical school.
Obviously trading is a best way to generate a great amount of money but trading is not suitable for all kinds of people. A lot of crypto news, market analysis and knowledge are needed in this sector.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 755
Bitcoin = Financial freedom

Very good now is also buy goods like gold,cars or real estate, where people have to sell because of corona-economies crashing.

Did you say cars? No, you shouldn't have to unless you are going to be a selling agent, car's value is going to devalued everyday and if it has been stagnant without any usage there will be lot of failures in it which cost lot of expenses.

Gold is not really a passive investment, and now the prices are getting high so not a good idea to buy them for now.

The ideal would be real estate but it is not going to give monthly income.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
It all depends on your location.
If you live in bangladesh, 200USD/month is serious money.
You cannot make that easy.
If you live in europe, its a long day of work, but you also spend it easily.
If you do it online, and you have no expenses on living, you can even click faucets or do any lowpaid internet job.
If you live with high expenses, all this low level things dont make sense.
There you have to invest serious money and get 200 for free, or you just work.

Best investment currently is DEFI. You can easily make 200USD/month by investing 10000USD. That is extreme high interest rate.
Well you also have to learn where to invest ond where not and when.
That comes quite close to a "passive income".

Now, even only holdling might return high profits, as almost all Fiat are in trouble.
Very good now is also buy goods like gold,cars or real estate, where people have to sell because of corona-economies crashing.
The times will change, so you can sell with profit.

Actually if you want to earn money, its always only a question of your personal settings, your character.
Its not a question of the location.
If you are determined, willing to learn, hard working, reliable, you will have success for sure.
But the concept of "passive income" is not what i call "hard working".
I dont really believe in it.

Sucks that third-world countries tend to get way less earning opportunities. In the US, you could earn just by installing an app and leaving it running in the background.
Pages:
Jump to: