Pages:
Author

Topic: I need a moderator please I have received fake feedback from TradeFortress - page 2. (Read 3778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
this thread is just the tip of the Iceberg. DiamondCardz you are on the right track with identifying scammers, however you're accuracy is becoming poor at best. you negged this account mistakenly in the HollowInfinity thread. you can contact TF to inquire about my identity. there is alot more going on here then most of us understand at this point but we have narrowed this group down to a list of people, and we caught them coming of of tor exit nodes and traced them all the way back to [country ommitted]. keep up the good work and i will keep helping as needed.

THIS JUST IN: You can trace Tor!
I doubt it.

when you exit a tor node onto a website, logging in exposes your real ip address briefly

Dude, that's a major problem. Have you notified the Tor Project developers about it? And the CIA? And the NSA? And the FBI? I'm sure all of them wish to have that exploit also or maybe even fix that shit!
Are you a fan of "full-disclosure"? You should! That's how you do security!

BTW, how do you have access to the IP's people use when logging in, Pi Coin? Are you one of the forum admins? Because if you aren't than something strange is going on... Or did I misunderstand your statement?
You need to be more specific and explain every little detail about who you are and what you're doing. Or we can just assume things about you. Without further details from you, I'm assuming you are an hacker and that you hacked the forum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
I'm considering to throw out my TV set. Bitcointalk entertainment is definitely of better quality.

Onkel Paul
Yeah, subscribe to this thread to get it delivered fresh to your mailbox! Cheesy

hmmmm...... i'll be watching you now as well.
Feel free to. I've been here a while - check my post history, if you feel so motivated.
This statement seems suspicious, though.

well all people have been on my suspect list at some point in time. even TradeFortress. so long as your hands are clean of any wrong doing, you have nothing to worry about. I've always liked you whiskers. even from my days on Coinchat i liked you.

here is my latest scammer ip scrape. the person who needs to see this message will see it and know what its for:

Code:

there was more but these are just the ones using my node at the moment. i'll check the server log tomorrow. i expect a pm in my inbox when i wake up. we'll meet in the usual channel and discuss what i've uncovered.
Aww, thanks. Smiley

Quoted for reference, again.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I'm considering to throw out my TV set. Bitcointalk entertainment is definitely of better quality.

Onkel Paul
Yeah, subscribe to this thread to get it delivered fresh to your mailbox! Cheesy

Feel free to. I've been here a while - check my post history, if you feel so motivated.

well all people have been on my suspect list at some point in time. even TradeFortress. so long as your hands are clean of any wrong doing, you have nothing to worry about. I've always liked you whiskers. even from my days on Coinchat i liked you.

here is my latest scammer ip scrape. the person who needs to see this message will see it and know what its for:

Code:

there was more but these are just the ones using my node at the moment. i'll check the server log tomorrow. i expect a pm in my inbox when i wake up. we'll meet in the usual channel and discuss what i've uncovered.

Onkel Paul

Onkel Paul

Onkel Paul
legendary
Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004

Onkel Paul
Oh, good to know! Thanks!  Wink
this thread is just the tip of the Iceberg. DiamondCardz you are on the right track with identifying scammers, however you're accuracy is becoming poor at best. you negged this account mistakenly in the HollowInfinity thread. you can contact TF to inquire about my identity. there is alot more going on here then most of us understand at this point but we have narrowed this group down to a list of people, and we caught them coming of of tor exit nodes and traced them all the way back to [country ommitted]. keep up the good work and i will keep helping as needed.

I doubt it.

when you exit a tor node onto a website, logging in exposes your real ip address briefly you can use ARIN, APNIC or in this particular case, I used RIPE to trace him back to his country of origin and actual IP address. He lives in Europe. What is unclear is whether he is carrying this act out on his own or a group is leveraging him as a lackey to carry out there dirty work, or if thats all just a guise and its one guy. what we do know is where he lives, who he is and his ISP has been notified.. that is all you need to know

I doubt it.

You'd be surprised.
Shocked
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

I doubt it.

You'd be surprised.

I doubt it.

-SNIP-

What is it? A conspiracy against bitcointalk?

Two-Fortyniner, abort mission. I repeat, abort mission. We have been compromised. All units, Directive Ramen Noodle is active. Repeat, all units, Ramen Noodle has been activated.
You're kidding.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Surely if you have "evidence" that netzwerg account has been sold to a phishing ring, you would be free to post this evidence here? This would be more damning to the phishing ring (and netzwerg) than your basisless, unsubstantiated claims that you have put out so far...

They can't be publicly disclosed at this stage. This is much more complex than it looks like.

Here's something I can disclose that should give you more background - this is a PM from a 2012 member:

A while back these guys contacted me and offered me BTC to create a script that would 'browse' the forum for 4 hours and make automated posts, eventually I posted on an account briefly, that was all of my involvement they stopped contacting me after payment. I had nothing to do with the phishing or hacking or whatever else these people did.

Internal chat logs of this ring:

who's [redacted]?
we hired him a while ago to make the mass bitcointalk account creating script and he posted on a sock for a while
thats the nick I was trying to find! I grilled [redacted2] earlier, all he knows is that [redacted] is connected, he could be a risk, I dont think it warrants eyes on [redacted] through
confirmed, [redacted] knows nothing, other than the fact we create and operate lots of alts

Two-Fortyniner, abort mission. I repeat, abort mission. We have been compromised. All units, Directive Ramen Noodle is active. Repeat, all units, Ramen Noodle has been activated.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Oh gosh, unless you're quoting for reference, please don't quote a whole block just to say one line.  Wink
Indeed, it was for reference too
Oh gosh, unless you're quoting for reference, please don't quote a whole block just to say one line.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Surely if you have "evidence" that netzwerg account has been sold to a phishing ring, you would be free to post this evidence here? This would be more damning to the phishing ring (and netzwerg) than your basisless, unsubstantiated claims that you have put out so far...

They can't be publicly disclosed at this stage. This is much more complex than it looks like.

Here's something I can disclose that should give you more background - this is a PM from a 2012 member:

A while back these guys contacted me and offered me BTC to create a script that would 'browse' the forum for 4 hours and make automated posts, eventually I posted on an account briefly, that was all of my involvement they stopped contacting me after payment. I had nothing to do with the phishing or hacking or whatever else these people did.

who's [redacted]?
we hired him a while ago to make the mass bitcointalk account creating script and he posted on a sock for a while
thats the nick I was trying to find! I grilled [redacted2] earlier, all he knows is that [redacted] is connected, he could be a risk, I dont think it warrants eyes on [redacted] through
confirmed, [redacted] knows nothing, other than the fact we create and operate lots of alts

who's [redacted]?
Quoted for reference.
Pages:
Jump to: