Pages:
Author

Topic: I need a moderator please I have received fake feedback from TradeFortress - page 4. (Read 3778 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
just a warning to all the alt accounts out there I am on to you  Smiley not sure what to do with the list yet  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
And no input from a moderator yet?
TradeFortress has now accused me of being an alt of scotaloo Sad this is very unfair, this is obviously untrue. This is my only account.

Report this to a mod and they can publically confirm.

TF, please be more transparant. Such as it is, your trust rating isn't very valuable.

Yes, thats why he told DiamondCardz to post the trust too, read the pms DiamondCardz blindly agreed without even checking for themselves and never even mentioned scotaloo. He should not have 'trusted' feedback either.

I cannot report it because it happened off site.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
TradeFortress has now accused me of being an alt of scotaloo Sad this is very unfair, this is obviously untrue. This is my only account.

Report this to a mod and they can publically confirm.

TF, please be more transparant. Such as it is, your trust rating isn't very valuable.
If you use IRC without SSL (most do) he can see your IP/ISP by clicking your Name.

I had a feeling, I knew something was wrong when I visited that site and it told me tor was not allowed, lucky for me I used a proxy to connect.

Now what about the scammed wallet, can you explain this please? lots of people have been pming me about TradeFortress, he hasn't asked for any money, but I feel like I should create a scam accusation against him, he seems very dishonest and refuses to remove the trust.
legendary
ADT developer
He's trying to collect IP's
and he hope's the one who scammed his Wallet, made a mistake somewhere.

is that not illegal ?

No it's not.

If you wish to use IP addresses to identify or build a profile on each of your visitors as an individual, even if they are never identified by name, you should assume that the Data Protection Act applies. Only a court can decide for certain whether or not this is a processing of personal data to which the Act applies and there have been no court rulings on this point to date. The safest course is to assume that the Act does apply in these circumstances. A court will be influenced by the Information Commissioner's guidance on this point. Therefore you should make visitors aware of your intentions to use IP addresses at the earliest opportunity.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
verified ✔

Can you elaborate on this please? you are free to contact me via pm if you want privacy.

the IP or the Wallet Thing ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

is that not illegal ?

No it's not.

Can you elaborate on this please? you are free to contact me via pm if you want privacy.
legendary
What malignent thing could he do? If you think this let him try and be certain.

What is his motivation for the negative trust, he only wants to contact me off-site where there is no proof of what he says?

I think he is attempting exortion, it's not just me he's left 2 other members the same trust.

I just checked and have negative feedback from an obvious scammer myself. I just let it be.

If you care about this, pursue it by contacting TF how he asked you, if not leave it be. No-one here can or will do anything about it.
legendary
ADT developer

is that not illegal ?
I would like to mention that I have recevied pms from other members saying that TradeFortress does things like this all the time, one member in particular claimed he owns multiple accounts...

I have asked for their permission to these pms but they said no, but mods are free to check and verify.
legendary
ADT developer
I have seen a lot of people given negative trust even though they have done nothing wrong there are a few people on here ( not pointing names ) with 10+ alt accounts doing it

It needs to be stopped !!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
verified ✔

What is his motivation for the negative trust, he only wants to contact me off-site where there is no proof of what he says?

I think he is attempting exortion, it's not just me he's left 2 other members the same trust.
legendary
Why are you still trying to NOT get into contact with TF?

He is free to contact me here on this thread or via pm, I will not communicate with him off-site as I believe he is attempting to scam me, I want the moderators to be able to retrieve all the messages he sends me.

Upon further investigation, it appears these people have left 2 other members the same trust feedback.

How is this allowed, and where are the moderators?
Pages:
Jump to: