Pages:
Author

Topic: I need bitcoin to be $690 to break even.....will I make it? - page 2. (Read 26238 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
Will I make it?
itll take a pretty long time to get to 690 because once the price rises a bit,people start dumping their coins and it goes back down again.

It really is a test of the OP's patience rather than anything else.
Maybe he will wait the "pretty long time" it takes.  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
buying some amount of bitcoin with some faint money or paper money will be a good step if you really dreaming for a 690$ break don't waste the time if gonna jump upward soon it will start hopping soon
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Will I make it?
itll take a pretty long time to get to 690 because once the price rises a bit,people start dumping their coins and it goes back down again.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Not any time soon. I would stay bulllish as hell now that we'll see lower prices thanks to the blocksize debate and people having doubts (ignore them they are clueless and bitcoin will live on one way or another). Keep buying monthly, all month is bull month.

I think this is the last time bitcoin will be this cheap, next bounce off i think it will take off and go to the moon!

I just hope it doesnt even get back to 500 $ ever, it stays 700$-1000$ range for the next 2-3 years!

Yes. Stable price is very important.

"Stable" price on low volume (traded) does not bode well in respect to long-term price stability
Activity: 406
Not any time soon. I would stay bulllish as hell now that we'll see lower prices thanks to the blocksize debate and people having doubts (ignore them they are clueless and bitcoin will live on one way or another). Keep buying monthly, all month is bull month.

I think this is the last time bitcoin will be this cheap, next bounce off i think it will take off and go to the moon!

I just hope it doesnt even get back to 500 $ ever, it stays 700$-1000$ range for the next 2-3 years!

Yes. Stable price is very important.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
now this bitlicense crap really put some bad pressure on bitcoin, but dont worry its only temporary.

Venezuela,colombia,uruguay,nicaragua,nigeria,thailand,philipines,mexico and many other places are booming in bitcoin services and will be ground 0 for bitcoin.

I think NY is overrated, as wallstreet is not that imporant anymore as once was.

Exactly, BitLicense plus this XT fork and block size debate have really put some pressure on the price. So the sliding down isn't that unexpected. As soon as one of these problems get solved, or forgotten (like NY BitLicense crap as you sad) or we get XT fork situation solved, we will head up again. We were in the very nice uptrend before all of this, but this is just too much stuff to bear about.

And yes, who gives a crap about NY, they have shot themselves in the foot!

Yea but i start to think that this sabotage is deliberate. Think about it, if the elite want to destroy bitcoin, dont they just want to destroy it be dividing it?

DIVIDE ET IMPERAM as Julius Caesar said, divide & conquer is the best way to destroy something

I don't care about New York.

The problem is if other states follows New York.

The problem is if USA follows that, and then Russia, China, Germany, Canada, etc.

Bitcoin could become a global currency, but it will be so regulated and watched, that it will lose all appeal.

I totally agree. In the grand scheme of things New York might be a very small piece of the puzzle, but if it sets a precedent that other states and countries follow it could be extremely detrimental to the development and adoption of Bitcoin around the world. 

I just think Bitcoin has been infiltrated by unpleasant people who want to destroy it.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Since you were smart enough to not put in more than you can lose, you're already a winner. Just be patient. Not only will bitcoins become more valuable, but as more businesses accept them their functional value will grow as well. The game's not over until you cash out.
unless he needs the funds immediately, he should hold. No reason why to sell now,  eventually if you wait it will get above 690$.
Activity: 578
Merit: 554

The problem is if USA follows that, and then Russia, China, Germany, Canada, etc.

Bitcoin could become a global currency, but it will be so regulated and watched, that it will lose all appeal.

I totally agree. In the grand scheme of things New York might be a very small piece of the puzzle, but if it sets a precedent that other states and countries follow it could be extremely detrimental to the development and adoption of Bitcoin around the world. 
Activity: 994
I think bitcoin will have similar effects like how we wanted to pass the marajuana law for the state level and for federal.

Its going through it now, while it takes so many years for acceptance that eventually a couple states consider it legal. I think bitcoin will be the same for a similar or faster process depending on the public.

the very reason it takes time to pass such laws is because it directly affects lives of thousands of individuals, so either they expand details for better decision making or laze out and vote in at the end, providing results which we noticed in terms of marijuana. Speaking about mari J, I think US will legalize it completely because the reports are out now, it does more good than what the reports stated, it actually cures cancer. The only damage you can get from mari J is if you smoke it, because well, smoking is harmful. Bake cookies with mari J, guys :*
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
I think bitcoin will have similar effects like how we wanted to pass the marajuana law for the state level and for federal.

Its going through it now, while it takes so many years for acceptance that eventually a couple states consider it legal. I think bitcoin will be the same for a similar or faster process depending on the public.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
now this bitlicense crap really put some bad pressure on bitcoin, but dont worry its only temporary.

Venezuela,colombia,uruguay,nicaragua,nigeria,thailand,philipines,mexico and many other places are booming in bitcoin services and will be ground 0 for bitcoin.

I think NY is overrated, as wallstreet is not that imporant anymore as once was.

Exactly, BitLicense plus this XT fork and block size debate have really put some pressure on the price. So the sliding down isn't that unexpected. As soon as one of these problems get solved, or forgotten (like NY BitLicense crap as you sad) or we get XT fork situation solved, we will head up again. We were in the very nice uptrend before all of this, but this is just too much stuff to bear about.

And yes, who gives a crap about NY, they have shot themselves in the foot!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

we know that at least two countries will not do it, japan where bitcoin is basically free from any law, and canada where bitcoin isn't restricted like in many other countries

in any case you can always go to liberland i guess  Cheesy

Activity: 406

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!

NY has passed a great opportunity, to be a center of this new technology. All eyes were kind of in NY, waiting to take initiative and to embrace Bitcoin, but they have done completely oposite. I guess they haven't done a favour to themselves or to the Bitcoin community, but never mind, we will recover and they will be regreting forever. Now that NY is out, there are so many other places that are just waiting to snatch this opportunity.

Pages:
Jump to: