Pages:
Author

Topic: I need money for food - page 3. (Read 5839 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
December 31, 2013, 01:14:50 AM
Life is not about working, it's about living.

And what are we working towards?  Besides self destruction.  Finite planet + exponential increase in consumption of resources = unsustainable.  The only option is to seek infinite sources of energy, which come from within.  There is infinite love to be felt.  All it takes is one feedback loop of positive energy to overcome all negativity in the world and ascend this world to a dimension of infinity where anything is possible.  But yall don't seem to want that, which is too bad because it is destined to happen.

Regardless, I am working to bring world peace to earth.  You may channel your anger to me now, but one day you will be thankful I didn't spend my time supporting a parasitic entity.  You will be thankful I put an overwhelming amount of energy into spreading truth.  It would be quite hypocritical for me to speak so strongly against big business and government, with the intentions of getting people to believe my words, for me to start working for them.

You sound like a hippie that's taken wayyyy too much acid in their life.  In other words, a bum.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
December 31, 2013, 12:51:55 AM
Life is not about working, it's about living.

And what are we working towards?  Besides self destruction.  Finite planet + exponential increase in consumption of resources = unsustainable.  The only option is to seek infinite sources of energy, which come from within.  There is infinite love to be felt.  All it takes is one feedback loop of positive energy to overcome all negativity in the world and ascend this world to a dimension of infinity where anything is possible.  But yall don't seem to want that, which is too bad because it is destined to happen.

Regardless, I am working to bring world peace to earth.  You may channel your anger to me now, but one day you will be thankful I didn't spend my time supporting a parasitic entity.  You will be thankful I put an overwhelming amount of energy into spreading truth.  It would be quite hypocritical for me to speak so strongly against big business and government, with the intentions of getting people to believe my words, for me to start working for them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
December 30, 2013, 11:22:34 PM
A $600 loan would feed my parents for over half a year.

Hey, did you know if you get a job you can make $600 in two weeks?

Then you can buy your parents enough emergency food to last six months.

To not do it would be like murdering your parents over and over...   Undecided

Touché

Now expect him to come back and say how work is slavery or some other rubbish. Meanwhile he expects other hard working people to give him money for nothing.

Dude is a waste of space.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 30, 2013, 11:12:57 PM

Hey, did you know if you get a job you can make $600 in two weeks?

Then you can buy your parents enough emergency food to last six months.

To not do it would be like murdering your parents over and over...   Undecided
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 30, 2013, 06:38:21 PM
What about rather than convincing them that the USD is going to collapse, and they will starve, convince them to invest in precious metals? You can tell them to buy precious metals because they are at a relative minimum, and that they are a good investment, and then if the USD dies when you think it will, they will still have buying power to get food.

If you buy food, and then what you think will happen doesn't, you are out a bunch of money, and will have rotten food. (Pasta and Vitamins expire)

A lot of people here probably will agree with you that the USD will collapse, but no one knows the timescale for that.
My dad doesn't think metals have any value...

The food I'm looking to get online should last 15+ years, there's not a doubt in my mind the dollar will collapse long before then.

Don't send this lying fool anything, people like him will say anything to get a hand out.
Feel free to browse my post history of when this all took place.

I would have to be quite smart to plan out an elaborate scam of this nature a year in the past.  And if all I was acquiring out of it was $600 of emergency food, I would say I would not be very smart.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 30, 2013, 04:40:07 PM
Don't send this lying fool anything, people like him will say anything to get a hand out.
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
December 30, 2013, 01:44:23 PM
itt either dank lost an argument with his parents tired of paying for his expenses while he lays around doing nothing or dank tries to scam bitcoins to cover squall's repayment.

get help dank, and you might find part-time employment (or even volunteering) more enjoyable than waiting at home to die, if not for the income then the social interaction.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
December 30, 2013, 01:34:37 PM
Havent been so mindfucked reading this since watching Twin Peaks Grin
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
December 30, 2013, 01:24:28 PM
What about rather than convincing them that the USD is going to collapse, and they will starve, convince them to invest in precious metals? You can tell them to buy precious metals because they are at a relative minimum, and that they are a good investment, and then if the USD dies when you think it will, they will still have buying power to get food.

If you buy food, and then what you think will happen doesn't, you are out a bunch of money, and will have rotten food. (Pasta and Vitamins expire)

A lot of people here probably will agree with you that the USD will collapse, but no one knows the timescale for that.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 30, 2013, 01:21:01 PM
This is gripping stuff.
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 30, 2013, 01:18:20 PM
Yessir.  They make their presence quite obvious, they want me to know I'm a target.
legendary
December 30, 2013, 06:01:15 AM
bro not gonna lie i think you might be paranoid schizophrenic. I would really look into a psych evaulation.

The CIA/FBI following you? cartels???  Do you feel like there are cameras implanted in your house?
Good sir.  Did you know the CIA was caught smuggling in four tons of cocaine when a plane full of it crashed?

Have you ever heard about operation fast and furious, where guns were given to cartels with the help of the government?

Did you know the CIA trained Al-Qaeda?

Have you ever thought about how their job consists of maintaining the US government's power over the world?

Did you know more people were killed by Mexican drug cartels than people in Afghanistan during the war?

Here's a graph to show you just how real things are:

Are you aware governments are the largest criminals on the planet and exist solely through violence and theft?

Do you think the status quo will simply hand over what they have accumulated for decades?

You make many good points. Most of those actions are a result of money exchanging hands. As evidenced by this board, it can make people do some scummy things.

You feel you are targeted cause of your knowledge?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 30, 2013, 02:50:40 AM
Hey Dank,
Don't listen to all these liberal jews replying to your post.
I believe you.

I found a better picture of Vod, by the way.

http://i39.tinypic.com/28157wm.jpg
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 30, 2013, 12:58:34 AM
bro not gonna lie i think you might be paranoid schizophrenic. I would really look into a psych evaulation.

The CIA/FBI following you? cartels???  Do you feel like there are cameras implanted in your house?
Good sir.  Did you know the CIA was caught smuggling in four tons of cocaine when a plane full of it crashed?

Have you ever heard about operation fast and furious, where guns were given to cartels with the help of the government?

Did you know the CIA trained Al-Qaeda?

Have you ever thought about how their job consists of maintaining the US government's power over the world?

Did you know more people were killed by Mexican drug cartels than people in Afghanistan during the war?

Here's a graph to show you just how real things are:

Are you aware governments are the largest criminals on the planet and exist solely through violence and theft?

Do you think the status quo will simply hand over what they have accumulated for decades?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 30, 2013, 12:51:04 AM
Let me disclaim, to be fair: if this doesn't manifest into reality by 2013, 2012 is nothing, concert doesn't happen, I will get a job and pay my dues.

Couple more days for your concert (see Dank's signature) to manifest itself, or you have to get a job.

Then you have a choice if you want to spend all your money buying food for your parents. You won't have to beg for something you can provide yourself.

It also seems useless to want to learn new chords if you fully expect to die within a couple weeks.   Huh  Do something useful with the last hours of your life, like go around to food banks and collect free food for your clueless parents.

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Software Engineer
December 30, 2013, 12:17:05 AM
Har har har.  Worth the read just for the laughs.  TY
legendary
December 30, 2013, 12:10:45 AM

legendary
You cannot kill love
December 30, 2013, 12:05:03 AM
I think you misinterpreted it.  I need a food supply for my parents, not for me.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
December 29, 2013, 11:58:30 PM
I read one of your posts stating that you'd not get a job at a supermarket because it could be time used for other things. Well right now is that time where you need to scrape in every dollar to get some food. I'm sure as hell if you were dying of starvation right now you'd visit a neighbour once off to get a snack and I'm more than certain they'd help you out. I know if I approached anyone in my street requesting for food whilst looking starved they would feed me until I'm bloated. I'm sure someone would help you.

I feel more strongly that this is a troll though, if not, get a job and/or visit some neighbours for food. I find it very hard to believe that your parents won't feed their starving and dying child. Isn't that classified as a class of murder? Maybe not because you're at an independent age right now, but I'm sure they'd suffer some sort of consequence as they are your guardians. Again, if this is true, seems like the place you live in is crazy..
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 29, 2013, 11:48:34 PM
Vod, I haven't done any drugs in several months

I've smoked once in the last five days

Since you are having so much difficulty comprehending what I have already said, I suggest considering that you are the one with paranoid delusions.

Everything you write is a lie.
You're clearly talking about yourself.

For people that are experienced, weed is not a drug, it's a plant, a medicine.

I'm not even going to reply to your other post, it's really pathetic how you act.

The only time I ever recall you contributing something positive was when someone told you to.  It's a little sad mate.
Pages:
Jump to: