Pages:
Author

Topic: I need money for food - page 5. (Read 5839 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 29, 2013, 01:13:10 AM
Let it be know, Dank is dependent.

Any coins you send to him will be used to buy drugs and will never be seen again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
December 28, 2013, 11:21:50 PM
If you have any questions about what's going on, please ask, publicly or privately, we all need to know what's to come.

Please do share.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
December 28, 2013, 11:13:38 PM
That would be nice, I'll get some pasta, vitamins and general supplies like matches and some first aid stuff if they have it.

So far most of these cheaper food storage buckets seem to lack nutritional content relative to carbs, I'd advice to check the nutritional value of any long term food you may have and perhaps buy some sort of supplements or vitamins if they are insufficient.

And anybody looking how to download wikipedia, this webpage should work, though I'm still in the process of downloading.

http://www.kiwix.org/wiki/Main_Page
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 28, 2013, 10:33:08 PM
 I can mail you a wal-mart gift card i have, and you can buy groceries there.

http://i43.tinypic.com/vytowy.png
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 28, 2013, 10:14:29 PM
Still searching for the best long term food options, I will get back to you.

It means the world you are even considering, thank you.
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
December 28, 2013, 10:04:41 PM
How much do you need?
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 28, 2013, 10:02:59 PM
I do, I am paying squall back on a monthly basis with the loan fixated to USD amount of BTC.  I just sent him .1 today.  I can't see the debt being payed off monetarily the way things are looking, there won't be enough time before things hit the fan.  I really hope to have time to do so but it's beyond my control.
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
December 28, 2013, 09:51:25 PM
I assume you don't have any collateral because it should have already been sold to pay back your current debt, right?
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 28, 2013, 09:21:31 PM
I need to prepare for an incoming collapse of society.  You do too.  The USD bubble is going to pop very soon, it very well may be within the next couple weeks, it may be a few months.  I will be killed by the government directly before the event takes place, this isn't some suspicion, people have talked to me about it, I was given a sign outside my house notifying me recently.  This is history repeating itself on a much grander scale.

What value will bitcoins have without the USD and relatively low wide-spread adaptence?  I can't say for sure but I do not expect them to be worth anything in the eyes of society compared to food and resources.

You should get a food supply for a few months at least if you can afford it.  You should ration your intake so it may last longer.  I have fasted four days straight without feeling lethargic or hungry, we don't need to eat everyday.  Everyone should buy seeds for crops whenever they can.  Research how to grow these foods and/or download wikipedia to a flashdrive.  You'll want toilet paper, water supply.

Anybody who is loaded in bitcoins, please share some of what you don't need, for the sake of my family.  I have shared invaluable information with this community for the last year of my life, information that may save your own, please help provide for my family in my absence.  You can buy the food directly and have it shipped to my house to ensure the money is spent on it.

I will pay back the value of the food within four months from my mining op if the dollar does not collapse.

I pray that an economic collapse does not equate to a complete societal collapse, because it certainly doesn't have to, but I am not willing to risk my family's life over that.  They will be dealing with enough without me in their life to help.

If you have any questions about what's going on, please ask, publicly or privately, we all need to know what's to come.

Peace and love, may you all be blessed.
Pages:
Jump to: