Pages:
Author

Topic: I need suggestion - page 7. (Read 1191 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 99
May 31, 2019, 07:56:41 AM
I suggest to choose a coin with a large circulating value and also choose a coin which you can be used if the price falls for example a utility token which their coin have a purpose no matter its price. For now I suggest to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or Ripple but it's up really to you what coins you're interested just know the advantages and disadvantages and the type of investment you're going to do about it.

Don't just believe on us, just get some idea to us and do your own research.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
May 31, 2019, 07:11:30 AM
I rather stick the altcoins that belong on the top 10 rank in the CoinsMarketCap. Waiting the time of dip price and buy, that is how I buy altcoins for having a safetiness of being losses, it gives less risk on you. By the way OP you must have your own research before investing altcoins that profitable to invest not to turn shitcoins. Or else, why not you stick on bitcoin which is more profitable and secure to invest.
Well, good luck OP.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 31, 2019, 07:06:54 AM
I am looking for some altcoins to invest, which is profitable in this situation. Theres lot of coins, so i am confused Where to invest. Thanks in advance 

BNB , why?

It's entirely unpredictable, yet has steady development. Its cost was duplicated by x3 in mid 2019, amid the high market. It might keep on going up or return, however unpredictability is high and Binance is additionally propelling a decentralized trade, Binance DEX which should further expand the utility of BNB and increasing its price.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
May 31, 2019, 07:00:27 AM
Do have some research with Safecoin and Ravencoin as these two have a bright future and developers are working hard for this projects. To know more about the Safecoin project , you can join their discord.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 31, 2019, 06:33:25 AM
I am looking for some altcoins to invest, which is profitable in this situation. Theres lot of coins, so i am confused Where to invest. Thanks in advance  
Just go with the famous one's or those who are in the top list since you are still confused and couldn't choose,
It is better to stay to those who have already been trusted and would survive the market ,
I wouldn't suggest going to some small cap or low volume alts .
Go with ETH,DASH and LTC if you want you could also try other top listed crypto's.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
May 31, 2019, 05:29:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: