Pages:
Author

Topic: I need your contribution and opinion - page 2. (Read 1015 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 6
January 16, 2024, 04:57:14 PM
The price of Bitcoin is not high except you want to buy 1 or more of it and again you don't have to buy or start investing in it when you don't have an idea on how to go about. I will advice you first learn more about it before investing, just like you said Bitcoin is worth inventing on but before investing you have to be ready to accept whatsoever thing you will experience or come across.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 323
December 24, 2023, 11:58:24 PM
Sometimes if one don't lose, you may not gain. Life itself is a risk. I could remember I started my crypto journey with altcoin and this has helped me understand how vitality the market is. Although it's good to start with Bitcoin but that doesn't stop one from buying altcoin with few dollars that you can avoid to lose.

It's true, I see that everyone has challenges in going through it all, but we should never hesitate to have big dreams like our predecessors who have succeeded. With effort and never being reluctant to learn and ask those who have done it before, whether trading or investing in the crypto world is very volatile. One more thing, we have friends who always remind us of our big dream goals first. Because I think everyone who has succeeded also started from zero too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
December 24, 2023, 06:13:09 AM
Don't worry if you're new to this. Explore, research, and remember, you don't have to buy a whole Bitcoin. Try out some altcoins. Happy LEARNING!
I don't think starting with altcoins is the best to start with beginners, beginners needs to have good knowledge about cryptocurrency before they make decisions of investing in altcoins.  Altcoins are risky it is not an investment beginners need to  partake on beginning of the journey. Beginners who know nothing about cryptocurrency might decide to go for altcoins for investment and end up picking altcoins that can end up being bad for investment.

Sometimes if one don't lose, you may not gain. Life itself is a risk. I could remember I started my crypto journey with altcoin and this has helped me understand how vitality the market is. Although it's good to start with Bitcoin but that doesn't stop one from buying altcoin with few dollars that you can avoid to lose.
Activity: 1498
December 24, 2023, 04:34:05 AM
Good, at least you are firm on this and are not rushing to jump in and invest in BTC. I think by learning the techniques first, I think your investment journey will be easier. It is best to get into Altcoins first, learn the workings of the market and relate it to BTC trading. After the meeting, the gas pool goes into BTC. I think it's not much different if we want to understand it.

If there are obstacles that might arise along the way, here you just have to create a new post and state what the obstacles and problems are and later there will be lots of suggestions and responses that you can use as learning material to determine your next steps. . BTC investment will have great potential if done in the long term and if you want to change the pattern, relearn what the best move is. For XRP it is also good but there is still no clarity when it will be resolved with the SEC. So. My advice is to choose one that is safe, comfortable and has profitable benefits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 182
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
December 22, 2023, 02:28:56 PM
I have a little knowledge but I need a guide. Bought some cryptocurrency like XRP and Bitcoin. Currently people only talk about Bitcoin but the price is very high for me to afford investing in it. I don't know why I feel like it's the only cryptocurrency worth investing and I would love to try  but am still learning gradually about it.

Mate I welcome you to this forum where we learn, and discuss crypto, Bitcoin and other aspect of life that's important to humanity, so many of us here has benefited immensely from some of the things that have been discussed here, it is good that you are learning, that's the first stage because if you don't learn you wont know the things that are involved in crypto investment, this learning will expose you to the aspect of this investment that many newbies fails to understand and admit which is the belief that crypto investment is a quick money making business, I want you to concentrate more on this aspect so that when you finally decide to invest by then you would have known how things are done in the right way,.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1141
December 22, 2023, 02:02:26 PM
Don't worry if you're new to this. Explore, research, and remember, you don't have to buy a whole Bitcoin. Try out some altcoins. Happy LEARNING!
I don't think starting with altcoins is the best to start with beginners, beginners needs to have good knowledge about cryptocurrency before they make decisions of investing in altcoins.  Altcoins are risky it is not an investment beginners need to  partake on beginning of the journey. Beginners who know nothing about cryptocurrency might decide to go for altcoins for investment and end up picking altcoins that can end up being bad for investment.

That is why people need to do their own research. Verify every promise made by the altcoin project, check the validity of the claims of the project developer and check for any red flags that can be a sign of possible fraud or scam intent.

Although Bitcoin is proven to be a good investment, if the investor wants to venture into different types of cryptocurrency due to the potential of huge profit, no one is stopping them from doing so.  Besides we are not in the position to tell them what to do since we do not know the possibilities of altcoins in the future and it is not our own money that they are spending.  Yes, Bitcoin has made a lot of millionaires but I think if one is investing right now, the profit multiplier of Bitcoin is not as high as before.  So people who want to hit big time sometimes go for altcoins investment and I don't find any wrong with that.  It is that they should be extra careful and do intensive research to avoid being burned by their own choice of investment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 22, 2023, 01:53:48 PM

Yeah.  Altcoins can definitely be super risky for new crypto investors since a bunch of them turn out to be total scams.  I wouldn't tell my friends to throw money at random altcoins without doing some homework first.  But I also think getting some skin in the game with some cheaper altcoins can help beginners start to understand stuff like digital wallets, blockchain transactions, etc.  It's not a bad way to get the basics down without having to risk thousands upfront like you would with bitcoin and  i kinda wish I had played around with some small amounts of altcoins when I first started rather than jumping straight to bitcoin cuz there was definitely a learning curve there.  So while I agree altcoins have tons of downsides for crypto noobs, I think tiny investments to help them start grasping concepts isnt the worst idea either.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
Youtube Channel = Aak Zaki
December 22, 2023, 01:49:14 PM
Invest using money you can afford to lose, investing in Cryptocurrency can not only make a profit, you also need to consider the risk of loss. Currently Bitcoin is trading slightly higher than some time ago, but it is not too late to enter because currently the Bitcoin market is in a bullish condition.
I'm a little allergic to discussing coins other than Bitcoin, especially for beginners who want to start investing in Cryptocurrency. Make purchases in stages according to the money you have, this technique is more familiarly known as DCA.
a little allergic to other coins?
It seems you need special allergy medication, but I didn't think too much about your allergies. I also have some top altcoins and memecoins to hold on to. not just bitcoin, because I don't put my eggs in just one basket, but I separate them into other baskets. actually there is no harm in investing in other coins that have great potential such as ETH, SOL etc., because they are the top altcoins. I even made a profit from many of these coins. Bitcoin can be the main investment, but there must be other investments that support the main investment. this will be a double benefit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
December 22, 2023, 01:02:58 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 653
December 19, 2023, 06:26:57 PM
I have a little knowledge but I need a guide. Bought some cryptocurrency like XRP and Bitcoin. Currently people only talk about Bitcoin but the price is very high for me to afford investing in it. I don't know why I feel like it's the only cryptocurrency worth investing and I would love to try but am still learning gradually about it.
You just had a conviction, and yet still doubting the authenticity of your conviction as highlighted above. Because to me, though it's true Bitcoin that the current price of Bitcoin is high at the moment, but yet it remains the only coin you could invest in it and be rest assured of having value for your money in a very long period of time, unlike most altcoins who's value deprecaite just like fiat as time goes on. So for me, the only advise I can give now, is to start investing the little amount you can afford to eight now, a and then you increase you portfolio either through Dollar Cost Averaging method or through subsequent consistent buying at the amount you can always afford to that very moment.
Activity: 504
December 19, 2023, 04:38:33 PM
and now the BTC  is experiencing a price correction or decline. If you are interested, you can consider buying it, but you have to do your own research first so that you don't regret it if you experience a loss because crypto price movements are very difficult to predict.

Exactly. The bitcoin price is still good to invest in, and it’s the only legit coin to invest in if you are ready to do so. However, nobody can predict how the price of bitcoin will be in the next couple of months or even years, so it's still never too late to invest. However, the OP should not forget that there are risks involved in the investment. While he is doing his research, he should know more about how he will secure his investment and how to manage the risk of a bitcoin investment. He should also not forget the term invest what he can afford to lose, which is very important to take into consideration when making a decision about an investment. So he won’t come and panic when the price goes up, which may even lead him to sell the coins without gaining any profit from the investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 538
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 19, 2023, 03:52:57 PM
Invest using money you can afford to lose, investing in Cryptocurrency can not only make a profit, you also need to consider the risk of loss. Currently Bitcoin is trading slightly higher than some time ago, but it is not too late to enter because currently the Bitcoin market is in a bullish condition.

There's this thing i liked about cryptocurrency, it gives everyone equal opportunity to invest any amount they could afford, this is what we can do at our own convenience without any barrier to stop us from achieving our desired mindset towards investment we want to make.

I'm a little allergic to discussing coins other than Bitcoin, especially for beginners who want to start investing in Cryptocurrency. Make purchases in stages according to the money you have, this technique is more familiarly known as DCA.

Maybe the fear of having a number of shitcoins all around the crypto network is one of the reasons to have this kind of fear, but we can always take the risk according to our level and understand what is involved, this is why we should always make research before making an investment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
December 19, 2023, 03:40:33 PM
Bitcoin investment is talked about because investing in Bitcoin is very reliable and safe. You mentioned you don't have much money to invest in Bitcoin but you do have money to invest. There are no restrictions in Bitcoin investment that you have to invest a lot of money rather you can start your investment with any amount of money you want. Start investing with the amount of money you have now and later you can increase your investment amount as you wish. Like everyone else I would suggest you to start investing in Bitcoin and when you have a decent investment in Bitcoin you can invest in any other coin out of all the other coins in the market. Starting to invest with Bitcoin may be positive for you in the beginning.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 564
December 19, 2023, 11:08:02 AM
I have a little knowledge but I need a guide. Bought some cryptocurrency like XRP and Bitcoin. Currently people only talk about Bitcoin but the price is very high for me to afford investing in it. I don't know why I feel like it's the only cryptocurrency worth investing and I would love to try  but am still learning gradually about it.

I understand that you're a newbie in investing but you can buy $100 worth of Bitcoin it doesn't have to be a whole Bitcoin, this
Bitcoin is too high now
stuff has been going on since Bitcoin was only worth $500 that's one of the reasons why they cannot buy Bitcoin and waiting for the price to drop to a price that they want to buy, but unfortunately that's not going to happen, and buy delaying they are losing a lot.
If you did your research and you believe in Bitcoin you will invest at what price it presented to you and just study the market check for dip and purchase more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 155
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 19, 2023, 09:58:04 AM
a little share of my experience. I used to think so too. at the time in 2017, I always thought I would not be able to buy Bitcoin in large quantities with the money I had. finally, I allocated all the money I had to buy altcoins and tokens at low prices and hoped that these coins in the next few years would turn out to be expensive and get profit from it.

But the opposite happened, I almost lost all my money because I chose the wrong coin for investment. at that time I was very frustrated and wanted to quit the world of cryptocurrency. but after learning more, and still wanting the money that had been lost back again. I decided to save Bitcoin. please note yes, that I only save regularly bitcoin and not with other coins. it's a long time, but that way my assets are now even more than what I wanted.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 19, 2023, 09:56:41 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
December 19, 2023, 09:43:23 AM
Currently people only talk about Bitcoin but the price is very high for me to afford investing in it.
How much price do you want bitcoin to be before you know that you can afford it? The justification you wish to use for not being able to invest in bitcoin due to its high price is the same one that a lot of investors used when bitcoin was only worth $20k at the Q1 of the year. They missed out on buying bitcoin at that price as a result.

Since bitcoin is currently trading at a price above $40k, a lot of people are experiencing FOMO, which causes them to invest money they can't afford to lose to avoid missing out on the chance to buy bitcoin.

That is the kind of dilemma people who consider bitcoin price first before making an investment end up in. Do you wish to find yourself in a dilemma like that? No, should be your answer. So if you have the money you can spare, invest in bitcoin now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 140
December 19, 2023, 03:16:55 AM
I have a little knowledge but I need a guide. Bought some cryptocurrency like XRP and Bitcoin. Currently people only talk about Bitcoin but the price is very high for me to afford investing in it. I don't know why I feel like it's the only cryptocurrency worth investing and I would love to try  but am still learning gradually about it.
Instead of waiting for the price to drop before buying bitcoin, you can buy it with as much money as you can stand to lose. If you buy bitcoin, you can hold it for a long time so you won't regret it when it reaches its all-time high price. Because you don't have to worry about it or start keeping an eye on the market when you buy in Bitcoin. If you truly put in the effort to learn, you can accomplish everything you set your mind to, as long as you acknowledge that you are still learning and are fresh to the field.

However, to be honest, you have to learn more about it before you begin, you must conduct research on it because you cannot invest unless you have understanding of it or some experience with it.
copper member
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
December 05, 2023, 07:14:53 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 403
December 05, 2023, 07:12:38 AM
If you are looking for something that you can hold unto like the real Gold, it's Bitcoin and that's why it's the most talked about, you have no worries if you invest money that you won't be needing in few weeks, it's a better asset to hold on to for the long term, like right now I am planning my retirement with Bitcoin.

You don't need to get 1 Bitcoin, I don't even have up to half of one but I am still on track accumulating as time goes by to get to 0.5 Bitcoin, many newbies like you look for other alternative assets because they believe that one Bitcoin is too costly, but they lack the knowledge that you can still get Bitcoin even if all you can afford every month is $200.

And the fact is in a year or two to this time, Bitcoin will be massive once again in terms of value, you will make good amount of profits either buying just $100 Bitcoin or $1000 Bitcoin, it doesn't matter which is which, just make sure you have some Bitcoin, because it's the only most trusted decentralized Digital asset that I know.
Pages:
Jump to: